Discovery Gaming Community
To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction || New! To: Rico - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction || New! To: Rico (/showthread.php?tid=135469)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction || New! To: Rico - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-28-2016

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

TO: MR. HENDERSON and MR. CONNER

Greetings Gentlemen,

Perhaps you are both wondering why I am contacting you both. It's not really a mistake, either, might I add.
The purpose of this transmission is to hire both your organizations for a little... competition, if you will.

Basically... the club is doing some major renovations and expanding our storage capabilities. We are therefor in need of some help with supplies...
We are fine with most of the things needed except for the one thing I am sure you both had encountered before: Hull Segments.
Yes... we are in need of a LOT of them... Starting at 160,000 and definitely more later. This, you can call it, is Hull Segment madness!

We need these things delivered in good speed and to spice things up I have deliberately invited both of your organizations to race to bring the most to the club headquarters!
We will also be paying very well for these Hull Segments at a price of 4500 per unit! You may also choose to have only your organization haul these or hire sub-factions to your team provided they are trustworthy.

This is quite the opportunity and can be quite the race! I will be asking therefor also to submit recites of your cargo sales to us as proof of how much you have delivered. We will be keeping track and the winner will be getting a nice reward in the end! Lets say perhaps 100 million at a start... unless any of you are feeling confident and want to up the stakes even more?

So how is about a little bit of a challenge, then! May the best organization win!

Let me know if you are both up for the job!

Cheers.

PS: Due to the need for the supplies, we will have small operations ourselves to gather this commodity, so the total amount will probably be less than 160,000. At the end of the total amount we will see who has brought the most!

//please take screens with time-stamp.

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Spectial Construction - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-31-2016

re-transmitting

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Spectial Construction - Ayman - 02-01-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Spectial Construction
To:AFC CC:BMF

Dear Mr. Sunny,

Please excuse my tardy reply. I know you are disappointed on me but God knows you are a true friend. You always recognize the value we contribute to the world and the beauty we offer to it. you always look forward to our contributions and promote them to others. You know our strengths… and you recognize our weaknesses. Because of your intimate knowledge of who we are. and you have been always a great help.

However, i have just sent a proposal to our neighbors Bowex) asking them for support to get your secret special construction done ASAP. as i will get back to you once i get a respond from them. they are to be trusted *Smiles*

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Spectial Construction - Jack_Henderson - 02-01-2016

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Mr. Sunny

¤ SUBJECT: Building Project Support

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Mr. Sunny,

The Guild is on your little project.

I have asked around in the transportation ranks, and the pilots there agreed to give it a go for a 100.000.000 bonus payment for the winner. I suggest you already get the money ready because we will be claiming it rather fast.

I have told Mr. Morrow to get onto it. I expect results fast, she is a reliable operative.

Jack Henderson
Operations Coordinations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Spectial Construction - Jack_Henderson - 02-01-2016

¤ COMM-ID: Julia Morrow

¤ TARGET-ID: AFC Delivery Channel

¤ SUBJECT: Construction Assistance

Alright. We received the cargo order and we went straight to it. 4 transports did a few runs, I lost count but the cargo delivery guncam shots should give you an idea what happened. For a start, I am quite content.

IMG|Fallen had a technical problem with his cargo scans, so the first picture shows me and Lea's transport The Fallen at the base. She was carrying the same amount as in her following reports.

> IMG|Falling.Teardrop: 6 x 1.957 = 11.742 units of Hull Segments
> IMG|Aleksandar[R]: 3 x 1.997 = 5.991 units of Hull Segments
> IMG|Loc.Nort[R]: 1x 2.110 = 2.110 units of Hull Segments

=> Total Deliveries reported in this report: 19.843 units

Tell us how much more you need, Sunny.

Julia Morrow
Transport Commander

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Spectial Construction - Neonzumi - 02-01-2016

¤ COMM-ID: Lea Mirai

¤ SUBJECT: Some construction help

Heyo, came to do my share of reporting here! Er, yeah as Julia said the first shot will be a bit blurry but I hope its not a problem. Got you a total of 12.072 units of Hull Segments while chasing after Julia, er.. Sunny is it? Gotta remember that. Fetch!

Present inside. Click me!

Gonna' be moving more as soon as I take a nap and take care of some.. other things.

Lea Mirai
Transport Commander and Security Pilot

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-02-2016

TO: RICO OF .:j:.XXX(s) CC: MR. HENDERSON and MR. CONNER

Greetings Rico,

I am inviting you and your group to join the Hull Segment Race. Please see prior messages to see what this is about.
I have also extended the amount of HS needed to up to 200K plus. This may increase on short notice in a few days as we are still crunching the numbers.
All you need to know is there is a supply race to be had and money to be made from the contract.
We now have a three way! Lets see who wins!

Cheers.

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction - The Archangels Fighter Club - 02-02-2016

TO: IMG|CC: Everyone else allowable to view

Greetings Independent Miners,

Thank you for the speedy work! I had honestly not expected it to be done that quickly.
Thanks to your help 40k/200k has been completed!
Keep up the good work. We may or may not have more Hull Segments needed so expect a larger quantity.

I suppose though that you do not mind? I will be forwarding soon a written calculation so you will see what the Hull Segements are being used for just to shed some light on things.

Anyway, thank you for the work.
Lets see how this cargo race goes further!

Cheers.

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction - Stoner_Steve - 02-02-2016

[Image: vPWNAQ4.pngl]
To:{AFC}Sunny
Encryption:Standard
Subject: Hull Segments

Hello,

Find attached logs for 2,100 units of Hull Segments.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

RE: To: IMG| and BMF| CC: AFC and Sub-Contracted|| Special Construction || New! To: Rico - Neonzumi - 02-02-2016

¤ COMM-ID: Lea Mirai

¤ SUBJECT: More construction help

Heyo again! Got some more shipments ready and warm just for you. About 10.060 more precisely. Attachments bellow~

Hugs and kisses, click me!

Lea Mirai
Transport Commander and Security Pilot