Discovery Gaming Community
[Infopage] Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Infopage] Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=135495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Enkidu - 07-31-2018

I'm having a wee bit of a problem trying to figure out how taking screenshots with the Hellfire Legion whilst flying around Pacifica firing NEMPs at it, whilst the Unioner playerbase is offline, is a proportional, InRp, event, that makes sense, during the current conflict, is anything other than a powergame. Especially since the previous event estabilished that when an actual Unioner defence force is present, Pacifica is difficult to assault (which was a fair, ballanced event, that Harmony organised, specifically for the benefit of Harmony - you were going to get a ship out of it, if you won. There was no net gain for UN other than the pleasure of playing).

We can technically wait till you're all logged off and fire NEMPs at Marshal later on, but we won't, because that would be relatively silly. NEMPs are meant to be vetted RP tools. A few pirates lobbing a device at a jumpgate works, as there's alternative routes. Suddenly going "I've got this RP toy, I win the conflict", is pretty outrageous. With Bristol on hostile, UN now has no dockable stations in the system that is, whilst not a guard system, where their entire economy and restart system is based around.

All of this was accomplished without a single player interaction between UN and H.

You're better than this, Skorak. A few days ago, a UN member with access to our bombs asked if they should NEMP Marshall. I said no, that would be a disrespectful action for the current scenario; (each side has close together docking points).

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 07-31-2018

SkorakToday at 5:19 PM
Didn't request the event yet.
Actually don't feel like it either.

Why do you ask the same question in discord and here?

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Enkidu - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 04:38 PM)Skorak Wrote: Why do you ask the same question in discord and here?

I posted the above bit in the public forum because I'm slightly irritated with Hellfire for much the same reasons, and I don't have the relevant discords for that. Will happily make the rest of the discussion private from now on.

Disclaimer: To be clear, I'm not responding as a UN HC member, just a UN player and my perception of current events.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Fordm - 08-02-2018

You have lots of girls in your battlegroup, I like it. Aww

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Shade - 08-10-2018

[Image: 614b7ca847.jpg]

This will be considered in all future interactions with Harmony.

Treat others how you wish to be treated.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Val - 08-10-2018

You have suffered an attack from a cloaked ship. I don't see where is the problem here given all the RP have been made before the engagement. And it comes to my attention you were in group with another battleship.

So if there is a problem in this, tell it.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - DarkTails - 08-10-2018

Hi there Shade, now given right off the bat this is not something I expect from Harmonys members, even just from the picture itself, the encounter can only emd one way and leave others dissatisfied with how the faction conducts itself. Ill be looking into this to get this cleared up, but I would appreciate of you could give context as to what fully happened.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Enkidu - 08-10-2018

I appreciate Skorak might be away right now, so totally don't see this as hounding. Can SSRT role play independently of H tag, or do you see them as subsidiaries?

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - DarkTails - 08-10-2018

Since the introduction of the indie Separatist ID, SSRT is no longer dependant upon Harmony as it was, as seen by it making it's own dealings with Blood Dragons and such.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 04:25 PM)Tænì Wrote: I appreciate Skorak might be away right now

What?

SSRT is its own faction. We obviously communicate with them and so far they recognized Knight leading the Separatists.
It might only become problematic if they do very opposite things.