Discovery Gaming Community
To Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten (BMF) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten (BMF) (/showthread.php?tid=135744)

To Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten (BMF) - Ayman - 02-05-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Unknown Contact Threatening
To:Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten

Dear Laura, how is life treating you so far ?.

I am writing you today to discuss some matters in a friendly manner before i go ahead and come to Rheinland Federal Polizei Office.

seems like criminals and blackmail contents will never stop threatening and blackmailing BMF, they cant bear watching a none-profitable organization growing day after day and opening new careers and job vacancies not just to bretonnians but to all over sirius sector, but yet they call us greedy *Laughs* however BMF office just received another threatening message from an unknown contact claim that he belongs to Hessian Army.

I would like to have an appointment with you at Rheinland Federal Police office me and my right hand and BMF Rechtsanwalt Steve Malmsteen to discuss officially the possibilities of Rheinland Polizei protecting BMF| ships in Rheinland space since its the main trade rout for us and also discuss how to solve some issues with Kruger Minerals.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: From Zak Conner To Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 02-08-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Re: Unknown Contact Threatening

Guten Tag, Herr Conner, polizeidirektorin Carsten hier. I think it´s appropriate to stay formal, ja?

Anyway, to the content of your message. Regarding first part, I´m not really surprised that Hessians showed once again their true nature which they try to hide under propaganda about fight for freedom and such. This is what they really are, bunch of criminals interested in stealing precious cargo to sell it for their own benefit, and outright terrorists.

However, unfortunately I don´t think that federal polizei now has capacity to spare which could be assigned for special protection of BMF ships. Hessians are dangerous for almost all trading ships and thus it is our duty to try to protect all civilian traffic in Rheinland space. So while I could try to find some space in my busy schedule for the appointment you want, I can´t change our capacities and any discussion we would have can´t affect this.

Regarding the mentioned issues with Kruger Mineralien, you need to tell me more, I´m not informed about any problems between Kruger corporation and BMF.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: From Zak Conner To Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten - Ayman - 03-07-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Kruger Minerals & the Omegas Issue
To:Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten

Good day polizeidirektorin Carsten, You are right that it’s appropriate to stay formal and I do apologize if i sounded not formal for you i had no intention i only wanted to ask your advice and your personal experience about the indecent that is all. So kindly find my apologize if I did not sound formal for you.

Regarding the mentioned issues with Kruger Minerals, I do understand that we are competitors but as I mentioned it before In business it is never good to burn a bridge, not all business is a relationship so keeping all lines of communication open and friendly is a good policy and there are always going to be areas of weakness where a competitor can step in and help and that goes for both sides. So yes working with competitors can be a "win-win" as long as everyone is working in his area.

Therefore I am thinking seriously since the war is over we shall find a solution to solve the "Piracy" thing in Omegas, really it is not a good thing and there is no need for such a manners between big companies like Kruger Minerals and Bretonia Mining and Fabrication. We still can compete each other’s in a different way in the open market since its normal and even healthy that everybody strives to be the best. We can’t deny the fact that Bretonia and Rheinland have a lot of business and trading going on all the time and i do not think that anyone wants to close this channel. Some of my traders now prefer to go to liberty now instead of Rheinland and the reason behind it is the high risk in the way to Rheinland.

So what do you advise me polizeidirektorin Carsten? From where I shall start? Shall I ask my Corporate Attorney Mr. Phil Dessel to contact Kruger Minerals high command and discuss the matter with them and handle the legal steps? And if I do, would it be possible if you can step in and help in solving that matter?

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: From Zak Conner To Rheinland Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 03-12-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Re: Kruger Minerals & the Omegas Issue

Guten Tag again, Herr Conner.

Like I said before, I am not informed about any problems or issues between Kruger Mineralien and Bretonia Mining and Fabrication and I didn´t even find any reports about such incidents. You still speak quite unclearly, now mentioning "such manners" and "piracy thing in Omegas" between you two, though still only insinuating something. But I can hardly give you any advices when I don´t know thoroughly to what situation these advices are actually connected to.

Thus until you give me details, I am afraid I can not help you much.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE