Discovery Gaming Community
To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) (/showthread.php?tid=135811)

To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Thunderer - 02-08-2016

- Message Class: Textual -

-= Very High Encryption =-

Priority: High
To: BAF, BPA

Brave defenders of the Realm,

All idle ships are hereby ordered to be ready for moving to the New London system on the 8th of February before 13:00 o'clock Sirius Mean Time. This is not an exercise. More information will be disclosed later. For now, all that you need is included in the attachments.
Godspeed!

Map of New London

Map of Newcastle

Yours sincerely,.....................................................
Admiral George R. Hall OBE

- Open for Replies -

RE: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Thunderer - 02-08-2016

-= High Encryption =-

Valiant protectors of the Queen and her people,

This is about Operation Warwolf. Its aim is to deconstruct the CGS|HQ, an enemy installation in the New London System itself, the north-western part of the E3 sector. It belongs to the Children of the Great Spirit, also called the Indians. They are a terrorist organization that used to attack defenseless commerce, but also ambush our ships if they caught them alone. They used to do the same to our allies in Liberty. The modest power of the terrorist organization seems to have diminished recently, and we are going to use that to attack and destroy their last stronghold.
Currently, we are merely testing its defenses and searching for ways to disable them. The main attack should start at the appointed time. The map of Newcastle was merely a decoy in case someone hacks this transmission.
May our rightfulness aid us in completion of our task. Long live the Queen!

- Open for Replies -

RE: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - sasapinjic - 02-08-2016

HMS-Conqueror will be there at 13:00

RE: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Malmsteen - 02-08-2016

Transmission: Online
Encryption: Medium
ID: HMS-Marlborough (Captain Mark Lloyd)
Subject: Call of duty

Greetings Admiral,
Captain Mark Lloyd speaking, I just received your transmission and i would like to confirm the presence of HMS-Marlborough with all it's crew at the designated time.
Long live the Queen and glory to the Kingdom of Bretonia! , Captain Mark out.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Findarato Veneanar - 02-08-2016

The HMS-Outlander will be there.

RE: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Malmsteen - 02-08-2016

Transmission: Online
Encryption: Medium
ID: HMS-Marlborough (Captain Mark Lloyd)
Subject: Call of duty

Greetings Admiral,
Captain Mark Lloyd speaking, I would like to report that the siege operation is finished, and mission accomplished. The installation CSG|HQ is no more. God save the Queen. Captain Mark Lloyd out.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: All BAF and BPA Captains and Pilots (//indies too) - Thunderer - 02-08-2016

-= Medium Encryption =-

Priority: Low

Righteous vanquishers,

Your performance was exemplary today, and for that I must commend it. However, there were a few mistakes made that have cost us valuable assets and, most importantly, lives which can never be compensated. Mothers were left without sons, sisters without brothers, wives without husbands, husbands without wives, brothers without sisters, fathers without daughters, loyal pets without their owners. That can never be made up for. I trust that mistakes of today will never be repeated.
After you think of how we could have made our victory costless, you are free to toast to our triumph, and to our fallen heroes whose cheerful faces we shall never see again.
Long live Queen Carina I!

- Open for Replies -