Discovery Gaming Community
To: Agent Kuma-san. From: Majin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Agent Kuma-san. From: Majin (/showthread.php?tid=135947)

To: Agent Kuma-san. From: Majin - WesternPeregrine - 02-10-2016

[Image: qs4L1vM.jpg?1]
Santo Kaisa Maya "Majin" Ootomo

Maya appeared on the screen, discussing some matters with her first officer Ito before noticing that the signal had picked up and the transmission started. She appeared to be recovering from a bout of physical exhaustion, but remained in good spirits.

"Yo, it has been a little while, former colleague that I barely knew Kuma. While our meeting was short, it revealed that we were sort on the same situation back then. Ready to work again?

Ah, sorry. Starting from the end of the conversation, my bad. Eee-to, what should... ah.

Right, allow me to introduce myself again. Maya Ootomo, also known as Majin, like you've heard when we met. We passed each other in Honshu the other day... when the Kempeitai went ballistic.

I've spent some time in questioning, and in the end the Tokkeitai saw that I was not part of the bad guys... or the other kind of people, and let me choose between being reintegrated into a Naval Forces unit, or being discharged back into civilian status.

Contrary to what I've expected at first, the KNF has come up with a decent plan for the case, and now I'm in their new Kusari Naval Intelligence Division. Most of the captured folk that feel they should keep picking up arms and radios for the safety of Kusari have ended up here.

Even allowed most of us to keep the old fieldwork names, which is a nice bonus. Don't feel motivated if this naval staff came up with some codeword mumbo-jumbo that no one could memorize.

That being said, we are sort of setting up the works, and this new captain or colonel they have assigned to lead the bunch is asking for a full list as soon as possible. I tried to check who I knew or not in it, but so far have not found your name in it."

Maya gives a pause in her long monologue, taking some time to check what's going around her, and raising her cap a little to rub her temples.

"So, have they cut you out, put you on the shuttle back to the city? Are you still arrested, and this message falls on the Tokkeitai? Are you taking a vacation of sorts?

I'm not your closest friend, but there is a shortage of former colleagues of the KPT that have remained on the side of the people. I want to know if you are part of that group, or if you are planning to take another path.

Well, so much for cheap talk. Ring me back whenever you're able. We may cross paths soon enough.

Maya "Majin" Ootomo

RE: To: Agent Kuma-san. From: Majin - Kasumi Mizuko - 02-11-2016

Incoming Transmission...
Fatal Error: Certificate revoked.
Fatal Error: Untrusted source.

Proxy: KPT-Harima

Konnichiwa, "Majin"

I believe you can understand I am extremely cautious for the time being. Trust no one, as one would say. However I am glad the Tokketai have released you and a new organization has rised to fill the void left by this disaster.

I am unsure on the path to choose. I have been able to recover almost all of my former crew before the entire Naval Forces realized what happened. Unfortunately three members of my former crew had been abducted or executed by our former colleagues before we reach them.

Although fear not. I have no plan to ever display kindness to these traitors and once our families are safe and out of their reach, I will consider all acceptable options.

- "Kuma"

RE: To: Agent Kuma-san. From: Majin - WesternPeregrine - 02-13-2016

[Image: qs4L1vM.jpg?1]
Santo Kaisa Maya "Majin" Ootomo

"Ah, it's good to see you are still breathing and in control of your fate. Would be troublesome if you were gone, at least for my esteem for the former colleagues that I still think I know something about.

I believe it would be good if we could work closely from now on, either within the KNI or side by side in the KNF, as you decide. If you could come with us, it would be easy to arrange for it at this moment. If you wait for too long though, it will be harder for the brass to trust in agents outside of the Division that they are not linked to the Kempeitai any more.

You do what is best for those men out there. If they can't be safe at their homes, maybe relocating them to another sector would be for the best, hai.

If you find any trouble with the Kempei in or out of Kusari, let me know. It's part of our job to deal with them now. It is inevitable.

Good luck, Kuma-san."

Maya "Majin" Ootomo