Discovery Gaming Community
To: BAF High Command CC: BPA, GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BAF High Command CC: BPA, GMG (/showthread.php?tid=136014)

To: BAF High Command CC: BPA, GMG - Reid - 02-12-2016

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Video feed: Offline:::

ID: Noriko Mizushima

Konbanwa Bretonians,
My name is Noriko Mizushima, and I am a relatively new pilot for the Gas Miner's Guild. Since joining the Guild, I've brought many transports of Helium 3 into Bretonia to help with the war effort. But today I was stopped by a Bretonian ship while returning home. The HMS-Amasya was waiting at the Newcastle jumphole in Tau-31 and demanded that I drop all my cargo as soon as they saw me. I understand that there is a tax on goods going through the Taus, and I would had gladly paid it. But this pilot immediately demanded that I drop everything. I told him that I've been supplying Bretonian stations, but he didn't care and opened fire. This pilot was simply out for blood, there was absolutely no reasoning with him! If it wasn't for a sudden ion storm, I would be dead right now.

If this is how the Miner's Guild is going to be treated for bringing in Helium 3, I'm going to seriously reconsider where I bring supplies.

Attachments

:::Closing Transmission:::

RE: To: BAF High Command CC: BPA, GMG - BAF Admiralty Board - 02-14-2016

Respected Mister Mizushima,

We admit that the captain of the HMS Amasya acted wrongly. However, the primary fleet will offer no compensations, as the ship was part of the secondary fleet. We will contact the captain and make sure that this never happens again. You are free to continue transporting helium-3 to Bretonia, and you are welcome. As long as you pay the tax, of course. You can also take a different route. Safe journey!

Signed: Norfolk Headquarters Secretary Justin Time

RE: To: BAF High Command CC: BPA, GMG - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-14-2016

Noriko Mizushima,

Having reviewed the information, provided, we have come to the following conclusions.

1) The Captain was within his rights to ask you to drop your Cargo. We have no record of you applying for a Tau Trading Licence as can be found here on our Database:
Bretonian Database

2) Due to you not having a current Tau Trading Licence, in the eyes of Bretonia, you were contravening her Laws.

3) The Captain does appear to be rather overzealous in carrying out his duties, but it appears that the Bretonian Armed Forces are dealing with it internally.

4) In the interests of Bretonia and the Gas Miners Guild we will overlook the breaking of our Laws, this time, but would strongly suggest that, if you wish to carry on using this route that you apply for the said Licence at the earliest opportunity. If you do not wish to pay the Licence Fee then an alternative route should be utilised. All the information can be found within the Neural Net Link provided.

We hope this is a satisfactory conclusion to the incident?