Discovery Gaming Community
To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| (/showthread.php?tid=136586)

To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - BMF - 03-01-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:Deputy Manager
Subject:shipping service proposal
To:Gateway| Mr.Shepard

Dear Mr. Shepard,

As per conversation with Mr. Evan informed me that i need to contact you for a shipping service proposal between BMF| and Gateway|.

At the moment we need some important commodities ""Critical Temperature Alloy"" need to be delivered to Isle of Skye ASAP. and i was wondering if Gateway| can help us delivering them for a competitive prices. the amounts needed and the prices will be provided upon agreement and i hope it will be the first and not the last contract between the 2 companies.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Deputy Manager

RE: To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - BMF - 03-05-2016

Communication channel reopened...

RE: To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - Hunor - 03-05-2016

[Image: gstranskensingtonpealan_by_hunorgateway-d9nwg3r.png]

Greetings Sir Zak Conner,
I would like to thank the opportunity offered by BMF and to highlight Mr Evan's help.
Gateway Shipping Inc. is interested to open the recommended contract. Our proposed price is 2500 credit per unit and we can offer 30.000 amount of Critical Temperature Alloy.

I am looking forward to your answer,
Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Gateway Shipping Inc.

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - BMF - 03-05-2016

Dear Mr. Shepard,

Thank you so much for accepting BMF opportunity and i hope it will be the first but not the last. My offer contain higher prices and double way benefit for both of us, to be accurate for 3 of us.

Kindly accept my apologize not explaining in details my business opportunity as i was waiting to finalize the contract with a 3rd party before i tell you the full details.

I have been negotiating with Mr. Mark Haman the owner and the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis and we finally agreed.

What i would need from you is a long term contract of buying Gold ore from Isle of Skye at a price of 3000 a unit and sell it to Solitaire Metropolis at a price of 7500 a unit and in the way back to Isle of Skye you buy from Solitaire Metropolis Critical Temperature Alloy at a price of 2000 a unit and sell it to Isle of Skye at a price of 4812 a unit that way its a Win-Win contract for all of us. sound fair enough ?

Note: for the upcoming 24h we will need the amount of 20k Gold ore to delivered to Solitaire Metropolis and the amount of 20k Critical Temperature Alloy to be delivered to Isle of Skye

thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter and looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Deputy Manager

RE: To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - Hunor - 03-06-2016

[Image: gstranskensingtonpealan_by_hunorgateway-d9nwg3r.png]

Greetings Sir,

Our records, and your own dock-master, indicate that this contract has been completed. I will attach the visual evidences about the delivered 20.000 unit Gold Ore and the evidences about the succesfully delivered 20.000 unit Critical Temperature Alloys:

I.Gateway|-GSX-Panama guncam:
1. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3920 unit
2. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3920 unit
3. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 340 unit

I. Total Gold Ore = 8180 unit

1. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3920 unit
2. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3920 unit
3. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 340 unit

I. Total Critical Temperature Alloy = 8180 unit

II.Gateway|-GSV-Surrey guncam provided by Cpt. Matthew Jones:
1. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3950 unit
2. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3950 unit
3. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3950 unit

II. Total Gold Ore = 11.850 unit

1. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3950 unit
2. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3950 unit
3. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3950 unit

II. Total Critical Temperature Alloy = 11850 unit

TOTAL(I. + II.) Gold Ore: 20030 unit
TOTAL(I. + II.) Critical Temperature Alloy: 20030 unit

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Gateway Shipping Inc.

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To Gateway| Mr.Shepard From BMF| - BMF - 03-06-2016

Good day Mr. Shepard,

Thank you very much for your help and very efficient service looking forward for more upcoming contracts.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager