Discovery Gaming Community
To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) (/showthread.php?tid=136613)

To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - BMF - 03-02-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:Deputy Manager
Subject:Business Offer
To:Solitaire Metropolis

Good day Captain Mark Hamann,

I have heard a lot about and your business and it would be my pleasure having a Win-Win contract between Isle of Skye and Solitaire Metropolis, I will be short to the point, after researching your base core business i believe Isle Of Skye got something your base need, Gold Ore. and in return i need Critical Temperature Alloy which i believe it would be easy for you to manage to have it in your base.

At the moment i am trying to find a shipping company to outsource for the job. But for now I am ready to export from your base Critical Temperature Alloy at a price of 1700 a unit and import to your base Gold Ore at a price of 8000 a unit.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Deputy Manager

RE: To Captain Mark Hamann Owner Of Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 03-02-2016

[Image: SM_Diamond_500px.png]

Transmission: Online
Identification: Mark Hamann
Receiver: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Source: Stuttgart / Solitaire Metropolis
Subject: RE - Business Offer
Encryption: Medium

Guten Tag,
Herr Zak Conner,
First of all, i would like to thank you for your trust and choice to the Solitaire Metropolis. Let me introduce myself fast mien herr. My name is Mark Hamann, the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis. I will be straight to the point mien herr. I just received your transmission and i think that having business with the Bretonian corporations will add more prosperity to both of our home spaces .. but i am actually surprised by the structure of the deal you mentioned mien herr. You offered a price of 1,700 for each piece of Critical Temperature Alloys which is actually very low and won't match the profit margin of my suppliers. Also i have no idea about the amount or the quantity of the shipments you require. Yet there are more surprising points in your transmission. I noticed that your respected corporation offers 8,000 credits for each piece of Gold ore shipped from Isle of Skye to the Solitaire Metropolis. I can tell you my herr that this price is way too high for our docking master to accept, So we would like to negotiate the prices if you may allow. The Solitaire will accept each piece of Gold ore for 7,000 credits and will sell to your suppliers Critical Temperature Alloys for 2,300 credits for each piece. I will wait your reply as soon as possible about the quantity of shipments & the newly negotiated prices. Have a nice day mien herr Conner.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - Xenon - 03-04-2016

[Image: Solitaire.png]
>> Boosting Signal 24 Hours <<

RE: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - Xenon - 03-05-2016

[Image: Solitaire.png]
>> Boosting Signal 48 Hours <<

RE: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - BMF - 03-05-2016

Dear Captain Mark Hamann,

The prices you offer is way too much and it is not a Win-Win contract that way.

Regarding the amounts i was talking about a long term contract here so its never ending contract as long as we are doing productions in Isle Of Skye so that you shall put in consideration when it comes to prices, but with these prices i do not know what to say it gives me the feeling that you do not really want to start a long term business with Bretonia Mining & Fabrication so what i can offer at the moment after recalculating everything one more time is to give you Gold ore for 7,500 credits and buy from you Critical Temperature Alloys for 2,000 credits and that way we met each others in the middle.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Deputy Manager

Guten Tag,
Herr Zak Conner,
It's me Mark mien herr, I understand your point there and i think meeting in the middle of it is the right call. I accept this contract under the conditions we just agreed on. I will provide the amount you require of Critical Temperature Alloys for 2,000 a piece and will receive your shipments of Gold ore for 7,500 a piece. The only missing information for me are the amount of Critical Temperature Alloys you require & the time frame of the process, which means, When your shipping vessels will start streaming in to the Solitaire Metropolis. Danke for your time, and please accept my invite to our luxurious Diamond bar where finest service is a habit. Have a nice day Herr Conner.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - BMF - 03-05-2016

Dear Captain Mark Hamann,

Its my pleasure having a contract with a well known business man like yourself. for the upcoming 24h my men and myself shall deliver 20k of Gold ore and take from your base 20k of Critical Temperature Alloys.

I will for sure visit your luxurious Diamond bar, do you offer Gin Tonic in there ? its my favorite drink.

Thanks again Dear Mr. Haman and i am looking forward for more upcoming contracts between us.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Deputy Manager

Guten Tag,
Herr Zak Conner,
My docking master just informed me that your BMF| tagged ships are granted access to the Solitaire Metropolis. We will expect your vessels during the next 24 hours as agreed on. Thank you for your business mien herr and we are looking forward for more contracts in the future.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - BMF - 03-06-2016

ID:CEO & Deputy Manager
Subject:Internal job vacancies
To: BMF Employees

Good day Captain Mark Hamann,

Kindly be informed that Gateway| kindly did the job very fast and very efficient like yourself and below the Gateway prove shall be attached.

(03-06-2016, 02:27 AM)Alan Shepard Wrote:
[Image: gstranskensingtonpealan_by_hunorgateway-d9nwg3r.png]

Greetings Sir,

Our records, and your own dock-master, indicate that this contract has been completed. I will attach the visual evidences about the delivered 20.000 unit Gold Ore and the evidences about the succesfully delivered 20.000 unit Critical Temperature Alloys:

I.Gateway|-GSX-Panama guncam:
1. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3920 unit
2. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3920 unit
3. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 340 unit

I. Total Gold Ore = 8180 unit

1. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3920 unit
2. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3920 unit
3. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 340 unit

I. Total Critical Temperature Alloy = 8180 unit

II.Gateway|-GSV-Surrey guncam provided by Cpt. Matthew Jones:
1. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3950 unit
2. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3950 unit
3. Picked up Gold Ore & delivered Gold Ore: 3950 unit

II. Total Gold Ore = 11.850 unit

1. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3950 unit
2. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3950 unit
3. Picked up Critical Temperature Alloys & delivered Critical Temperature Alloys: 3950 unit

II. Total Critical Temperature Alloy = 11850 unit

TOTAL(I. + II.) Gold Ore: 20030 unit
TOTAL(I. + II.) Critical Temperature Alloy: 20030 unit

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Gateway Shipping Inc.

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

Thank you for your help and looking forward for more upcoming contracts.

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
CEO & Deputy Manager

RE: To: Solitaire Metropolis (BMF) - Xenon - 03-07-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Zak Conner,
It's me Mark mien herr, Thank you for the documentation you sent, since it's very important to us. We looking forward for more business with you mien herr. Have a nice day.

TRANSMISSION ENDED