Discovery Gaming Community
To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF (/showthread.php?tid=136855)

To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF - BMF - 03-10-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:Account Manager
Subject:Business Offer

Good day Universal Shipping Incorporated

My name is Scarlett Hastings, Account Manager of the Bretonia Mining and Fabrication.
In the past week BMF Transport Fleet was targeted by some Molly saboteurs, grounding almost all our fleet. It will take weeks until we have all our fleet repaired; fortunately our shipyards have the capacity to handle the repairs.
The only vessels not affected are in the service of supplying our base Isle of Skye with Food, Water and Oxygen, and as you know it’s a full time job maintaining the stocks, because of this we are unable to supply the Isle of Skye with the supplies needed on our factories.
We are offering Universal Shipping Incorporated a contract to supply Isle of Skye with the following commodities:

21000x Industrial Hardware
20000x Argentium Silver
15000x Robotic Hardware
15000x Critical Temperature Alloy
15000x Magnetic Superconductors
5000x Gravity Field Stabilizers

We will be offering 100k Gold ore at 3000 credits per unit with 10% back pay on the completion of contract.
This contract it's valid on acceptation by both parties and starts the day after it's signature.

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Account Manager

RE: To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF - Neptune - 04-03-2016

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To: Hastings, Scarlett (BMF|)
Subject: RE:Business Offer
Priority:
Medium

Good evening Ms. Hastings,

I apologize it has taken us this long to respond to your inquiry and business proposal. We have been undergoing reshuffling of key figures in our organization. This process is in the final stages so we can finally resume regular operations.

This offer was forwarded to my office and I've had the opportunity to review it just now.

I understand the setback caused by criminal elements, though unfortunate it is one of the many risks of our field I'm afraid.

Now on to your offer:

Should this business offer be still available, I would like to ask you to kindly send us a comprehensive contract that includes the price per unit of each commodity required by Isle of Skye. It would be extremely helpful to know this piece of information while evaluating your offer.

While a minor issue, I would like to point out that our supply of Gold ore to the Libertonian market has been and is currently being met by Canary Wharf Station for the exact same price that you offer and as it stands we have no plans for changing vendors.

I await your reply.

Sincerely,

Thomas Simcoe
Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF - BMF - 04-04-2016

Greetings Mr. Thomas Simcoe

Thank you for you answer. Internal reorganization is always painful and takes time so no problem in the delay.
We still are interested in the contract to supply Isle of Skye but with different quantities which I send you with the following prices:

30000x Industrial Hardware - 1008.00 Sirian Credits
35000x Argentium Silver - 1668.00 Sirian Credits
25000x Robotic Hardware - 1366.00 Sirian Credits
10000x Critical Temperature Alloy - 4812.50 Sirian Credits
15000x Magnetic Superconductors - 3425.00 Sirian Credits
5000x Gravity Field Stabilizers - 17300.00 Sirian Credits

As for the Gold Ore we are offering 10% back pay per unit, meaning we offering each unit at 2700 Sirian Credits, as i'm aware it's below the market price practiced.

This contract it's valid on acceptation by both parties and starts the day after it's signature.

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Account Manager

RE: To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF - Neptune - 04-04-2016

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To: Hastings, Scarlett (BMF|)
From, Simcoe, Thomas [*USI*]
Subject: RE: Business Offer
Priority:
Medium

Ms. Hastings,

I'm glad to know that this offer is still available.

I have reviewed the prices that you sent over, both for the commodities requested and the Gold Ore. They are competitive and acceptable.

Almost all of the aforementioned commodities are produced right here in Liberty with the exception of Argentium Silver and Critical Temperature Alloy, which bring me to my next point. These two commodities, according to database, are products of The Federal Republic of Rheinland.

As you may know, the Liberty-Rheinland conflict has only recently officially ended and political relations have been somewhat restored. My legal team has informed me that even though political relations have been normalized, some restrictions still remain in place.

We are currently in the process of filing the appropriate paperwork in order to establish relations, trade & commerce in Rheinland once more. This is a lengthy process that involves negotiations at higher levels and we are not expecting a result very soon.

Therefore pursuant to the current laws of The Republic of Liberty, Section 4 and the laws of The Federal Republic of Rheinland, Article Three (3.4), Universal Shipping Incorporated, will NOT be able to fulfill your order of Argentium Silver & Critical Temperature Alloy.

Universal Shipping Incorporated, CAN however, fulfill your order of the following commodities:

- 30000x Industrial Hardware - 1008.00 Sirian Credits
- 25000x Robotic Hardware - 1366.00 Sirian Credits
- 15000x Magnetic Superconductors - 3425.00 Sirian Credits
- 5000x Gravity Field Stabilizers - 17300.00 Sirian Credits

If you find the above terms acceptable, then I can begin preparations for dispatching transports to Bretonia within 1-2 business days.

Regards,

Thomas Simcoe
Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Universal Shipping Inc [*USI*] From: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF - BMF - 04-05-2016

Greetings Mr. Thomas Simcoe

I believe we have a deal.

Already informed our dockmaster to be expecting USI vessels in the next days.

The Gold Ore stock reserved for your company will be the same 100k units at the agreed price.

At the end of contract we will transfer the 10% backpay.

Glad to be doing business with USI

Safe flights for your fleets

Best Regards,
Scarlett Hastings
Account Manager