Discovery Gaming Community
Outer Rim University - Construction Upgrade - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Outer Rim University - Construction Upgrade (/showthread.php?tid=137401)

Outer Rim University - Construction Upgrade - HassLHoFF™ - 03-25-2016

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Dr. Wes Valdon
Recipient: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Construction assistance of the Outer Rim University

Good day Omicron Supply Industries,

I am here to inform you that we have reached the phase for the upgrade. Therefore we will deactivate the shields within the next hours to receive your supplies. As we have said the time-frame for the completion is expected in 48h. Please contact us, when the first delivery will arrive, by its arrival the counter will start.

We will transmit each commodity required in time, the counter will stop in the meantime.
First required commodity is:

Commodity Wrote:90000 Units - Industrial Hardware - 6384 Cr per Unit

Respectfully
[Image: KjB4P8U.png]

ooRP: Please do screenshots with a timestamp of each delivery.
As this is supposed to be an event to gain activity beside the standard core upgrade, donations for it are very welcome to: ZCBank

RE: Outer Rim University - Construction Upgrade - HassLHoFF™ - 04-02-2016

Recipient: Zoners

Good day,

I am here to inform you that we have reached the 2nd phase for the upgrade. We are forced to open the contract to other Zoners as well, as we have already expired the planned upgrade period. We will deactivate the shields within the next hours to receive your supplies. As we have said the time-frame for the completion is expected in 48h. Please contact us, when the first delivery will arrive, by its arrival the counter will start.

We will transmit each commodity required in time, the counter will stop in the meantime.

Commodity Wrote:40000 Units -High Performance Alloys - 9801 Cr per Unit

Respectfully

RE: Outer Rim University - Construction Upgrade - HassLHoFF™ - 04-03-2016

Recipient: Zoners

Good day,

I am here to inform you that we have reached the 3rd phase for the upgrade. We are forced to open the contract to other Zoners as well, as we have already expired the planned upgrade period. We will deactivate the shields within the next hours to receive your supplies. As we have said the time-frame for the completion is expected in 48h. Please contact us, when the first delivery will arrive, by its arrival the counter will start and the docking system will be enabled.

Commodity Wrote:40000 Units -Optronic Arrays - 7764 Cr per Unit

Respectfully

RE: Outer Rim University - Construction Upgrade - Dodger - 04-10-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Encryption: High
To: Outer Rim University

Dear Dr. Valdon

My name is Lee Kaplan, although I normally go by "Device", and I am the captain of the independent Zoner transport "Gelassenheit". I don't know whether you still require these materials but I was in the area so I thought I would drop them off. I also don't know if this is the correct place to post this and if it is not I am sorry. But either way I dropped off 3425 units of Optronics Arrays at the University. Proof Here. Again if you did not need these I am sorry, and if you let me know what you do need I will try and get some for you.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Sincerely Lee "Device" Kaplan

[End Transmission]