Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=137458)

To: The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 03-27-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Information
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings.

Our organizations have crossed paths before. However this time I come to you with a job proposal. I require information. And, to my knowledge, the Lane Hackers are the best information brokers in Sirius.

I would like to accquire as much data and information as possible on the 80 Years Wars. Specifically, tactics involved, areas of fighting, ships employed and the combat data - including strengths and weaknesses - on both the Rheinland Military and the Gas Miners Guild.

And if you are interested in taking up a further contract, which will involve periodic spying on the Gas Miners Guild, then I can pay you for that as well.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 03-29-2016

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Yoshida - 04-01-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Nodtviet, it's undoubtedly a pleasure to hear from you again.

It was unexpected to receive a job proposal from your Guild but I admit it is a positive surprise. You guessed correctly by sending the Lane Hackers a message, we are businessmen not idealists such as Klugmann and his pitiful VWA clique. Our ideology is just for show and we can put it aside if we are to get more money, power or information. That does not go by saying that the idealists of VWA are clean or don't have skeletons in their closet. Oh yes... I also suspect you share an equal defiance to rules or ideologies, considering that Core deserters are under employment by the neo-nationalist cell commonly known as Hellfire Legion and you have done nothing about it even though the punishment is death under your laws. And don't tell me it's just a small issue, Deserter Raven is commanding one of your precious battlecruisers.

Anyway let's get back to your proposal. But before we continue I need to warn you that if we offer a service to the Core it won't mean your APM transports and convoys will be safe from our operations.

The 80 Years War is a very interesting event. It twisted the course of history of the entire Sirius sector. However I am sorry to say that we know nothing more than you would find in a civilian library, the events took place well before the Lane Hackers were founded and were quite far from Liberty. However we might be interested in the GMG espionage job. I want to hear more details about what you are exactly looking for, Mr Nodtviet.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 04-01-2016

Mr. Yoshida,

It is good to make your acquaintance again *smirks*.

Interesting you how bring up the Bundschuh. But I presume it is no surprise that we are at odds with such a group, given their ties to our enemies and their dislike of our allies. Ah, I see you have information regarding ex-Core pilot Sapphire Raven. She was able to slip through the cracks and disappear neatly, until at least she began to make public spectacles of herself. What a fool. There was no doubt in my mind she had left with the Eidolon Wraith in tow, and we will see to it that she knows why it is a mistake to steal from and betray The Core.

But gossip aside we are both businessmen. So, let’s get down to business.

I understand that any offer you do for us does not exempt our convoys from extortion by your organization in the future. You said yourself that there's more beyond the guise of your ideology. It is a shame that you do not have any further information on the 80 Years War, however it pleases me that you are up for taking on the espionage job.

Getting into the meat of that, the parameters of it are simple. I want you to spy on the Gas Miners Guild. Learn absolutely everything possible from them. Watch them closely in the Sigmas. Observe their combat tactics. Monitor their patrol paths. Scout every possible strength and weakness they may hold. Of course, do not link your operations back to us. And I don't require you to engage in direct conflict with them. If you are still interested, we can start discussing payment.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Maxwell Tarn - 04-07-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Maxwell.Tarn.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TTGspxs.png][Image: 4Ud7VYL.png]

Well met, Mr. Nodtviet.

I'm Maxwell Tarn, a colleague of the Provocateur whom you so recently spoke to. I was patched in to this channel to notify you that we will be putting our particular expertise in espionage to work in the Sigmas on your behalf and to answer any further questions that you may have. Rest assured that we will procure the information you requested with the skill and discretion which we are known for. We will notify you of our findings after they have been collated into a meaningful report.

Regards,
Maxwell Tarn

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers - Lythrilux - 04-08-2016

Greetings. Mr Tarn,

Excellent then. I look forward to your report.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core
CEO, AP Manufacturing