Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sirens Bell, The Snows | CC: Rin Hayashi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sirens Bell, The Snows | CC: Rin Hayashi (/showthread.php?tid=137514)

To: Sirens Bell, The Snows | CC: Rin Hayashi - Shizune - 03-28-2016

[Image: GNZhnAY.png]
Communications ID: Emiko Hayashi
Encryption level: Max

"Hey there. So, after some thinking on your words Jack, and yours as well mom, I decided to go and speak with Thorn...and found her heavily, heavily drunk near the Freeport in Delta, Eleven; going on about her Corvo being destroyed by, what I'm guessing, was nomads...She was muttering stuff about 'lanterns' and other things as well. I got worried but gave her some watered down ale, and that brought her out a more...but...she's more then smashed, she's like a Molly-drunk-bad. She kept on saying how she tried to be normal and that didn't work out, going on about...well, like everything was evil, humans, nomads...even AI's and other things as well...she was in a Sabre...she gave me several signs that her Corvo was destoyed by, indeed the nomads. Not to long after, the...nomads indeed did attack Freeport eleven..I'm lucky I stayed around, as Thallia got shot down...I have medically tended to her, and have her resting in my room onboard my Perilous...she's..acting off, more then I know, and I freaking formed a research dragon wing to study nomads...I got a request. Jack, Rin, someone, please come and speak with her. I'll be in Coronado soon, I've been renting a hanger with Gwent so we could start a small job and earn some money, but that's a story for another time...I fear Thallia is not well...drinking, her ship destroyed, people going after her...I even begged her to tell me what was wrong and she kept pushing me back...I'm not sure what to do...I'm just lucky I got her back here in one piece..I'll wait for your message, Jack. Please hurry..I don't know what she might do..."

RE: To: Sirens Bell, The Snows | CC: Rin Hayashi - Remnant - 03-29-2016

For as smart as Thallia appears to be, she seems to act pretty dumb.

I was hoping things was starting to calm down when it came to the damn scientist.
First things first, I suppose. I'm glad she's alright. Being attacked doesn't sit well with anyone. You'd have to be crazy to like it. The fact that she is still living is something she can be happy about whenever she comes to with whatever large hangover she has.

I'll do my best to stop by as soon as I can. Thankfully I can shove some of my latest work over to Jessica. Keep her from drinking any more alcohol. If she's thirsty, she has water. If she gets mad at you, tell her that she can grumble at me as much as she wants when I get there about it.

She tried acting normal, but it didn't work out.. It reminds me of someone else I used to know by the name of Hana Ken. I was the one to give her the advice to try to live a normal life back in the day. While I haven't heard or seen much of her afterwards, there have been rumors by some of the Kusarians I work with here and there that she's floating about the place.. No matter. I'll try not to let things fall apart again. I feel somewhat responsible.

Keep her around, Emiko. Please don't let her go without letting me see her first. I'd rather she didn't get hurt. People who feel they have nothing to lose are the most volatile and scary of the bunch whenever they try to go out and do something for their version of an 'ideal world' or 'how things should be'.

Thank you for letting me know. I'll be down there ASAP.