Discovery Gaming Community
To: DHC || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DHC || From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=137552)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: DHC || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 03-30-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Daumann Heavy Constructions
Subject: Uncut Diamonds

Guten Tag,
Daumann Heavy Constructions Manager,
I would like to present myself at the beginning to you mien herr, My name is Mark Hamann, a Rheinlander business man from the New Berlin system. I am the CEO of Solitaire Metropolis found in sector 3B at Stuttgart system. I came to you today with an offer for some business and minerals contract. As i know from your reputation, that DHC is the best at extracting uncut diamonds from the omega 11 fields. My offer shortly is to deliver 40,000 units of Uncut Diamonds which can be mined at Asteroid belt in Omega 11 system to the Solitaire Metropolis in Stuttgart system. The installation is willing to buy each piece of Uncut diamonds for 2,000 credits. The prices can be negotiated to suit your corporation and our administration so we expect a reply from you as soon as possible. The Solitaire Metropolis will request a proof of each shipment delivered so we can document things properly in our trading terminal office. A conditional access will be given to the DHC pilots and suppliers during the time of the contract then will be revoked access, unless there is more business to be done. This is done in that way because the installation require fees for docking rights but during the contracts, this fees will be reduced to Zero. We waiting from you mien herr, and have a nice evening.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 04-03-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_Boost.png]

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 04-08-2016

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 04-10-2016

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-02-2016

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Daumann Heavy Construction - 05-07-2016

=== Incoming Transmission ===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Good evening,

That is an interesting offer, Mr. Hammann. We are ready to enter in cooperation with you, but please be informed our earlier-accepted contrac with Kruger Minerals has priority - while some shipments will end up on your base, it may take time before the contract is fulfilled.

If these terms are acceptable, we're awaiting your reply.

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC

=== Transmission Terminated ===

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-08-2016

Receiver: Hanna Richter

Guten Tag,
Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary,
I am very happy because i received a response finally from your respected office. The Solitaire Metropolis is an installation which suppose to be working with Uncut diamonds as a main commodity. We was trying to reach your respected corporation for a long time and here we are so lets go straight to business. I have no idea about the Kruger contract because you didn't show me any information about it so i have no idea when would be the beginning of our contract. I would love if you can provide me more information about when i can receive the first shipments of the requested uncut diamonds. The terms are acceptable and i am glad that your corporation accept my business offer. We are looking for a non-stop stream of business with Daumann Heavy Construction. At the end, i wish for you a fortune and have a nice day.

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-15-2016

Receiver: Hanna Richter

Guten Tag,
Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary,
This is me, Mark Hamann, and i just want to let you know that our storage are wide open now, waiting for your shipments to stream in. We understand that you have some business to fulfill with Kruger Mineralien and so we also do. We just wanted to inform you that the docking master was only selling uncut diamonds and not buying during the past 48 hours but now it's opened and ready for buying your uncut diamonds and initiate the contract. Have a nice day mien frau.

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-20-2016

RE: To: Daumann Heavy Constructions | From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 05-22-2016