Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 11 Administration and Order Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 11 Administration and Order Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=137703)

To: Freeport 11 Administration and Order Overwatch - Shizune - 04-04-2016

[Image: GNZhnAY.png]
Communications ID: Emiko Hayashi
Encryption level: Max

"Greetings Order Overwatch and Freeport administrator, earlier today, I decided to take a trip down to the freeport in Omicron Delta, and needless to say, was shocked when I witnessed what looked like two bullhead battlecruisers, one of the Core primary fleet, and the other being captained by, who I guess, was miss Sapphire Raven began to open fire on a Order Osiris near the Freeport who was doing, what I'm guessing was merely a cargo scan. During the entire thing, from start to finish, several Core vessels, including a primary fleet battleship opened fire upon the Osiris, causing the Order to return fire, during which, all warships had stained direct capital fire on the freeport itself, as wild shots lashing out at this near the Freeport."

"Apparently the reason, from what I gathered, was the Core and miss Ravens battle group, had opened fired on the Osiris, because he was merely scanning, and they found him annoying, as well as the Core captains at hand, claiming there was a bounty on the Osiris...which apparently lead to several freelancers, including a mister Tal Ravis, to disrupt the Osiris as it tried to leave the area as it came under capital ship fire from both miss Sapphire Raven and the Core battlecruiser Danger Zone, flown by...something named Jess. Either way, an officer of the Order stationed nearby, requested I send this in to both the Zoners, CoF and Order as a whole, whoever I figured the administrator of the freeport and the Order Overwatch would be enough...as honestly, I don't want to cause a massive onslaught of problems if this can be contained, I'll leave my personal recording to you in private for you, yourselves to see."

"And before I forget, I got a list of vessels that were in the area:
Joshua hunt (Freelancer - Unsure at this time, however is known to be working with the captain of the Eidolon)
Tal Ravis (Freelancer - Disrupted the Horus Osiris as it tried to move away)
Adlerauge (Freelancer)
Eidolon Wraith (Unknown - most likely a detagged Core Bullhead battlecruiser, was first to open fire inside the NFZ)
WV Danger Zone (Opened fire after the Eidolon on the Osiris)
The Artemis (Cloaked Corvo scouting out the Osiris, got disrupted by his own team, unsure if it aided the Eidolon)
Horus Starborn (The Osiris that got attacked near the Freeport)
MNS Aurora (Outcast battleship - Unknown what it was doing there, as I didn't stay around long enough to see)
Heimlich (Rheinland military fighter craft - Unknown what it was doing either)

RE: To: Freeport 11 Administration and Admiral Golanski - Remnant - 04-04-2016

I look forward to the day that people try to contact me with good news, rather than bad. Perhaps I should have looked at Administration of a more 'calm' location.

Hello there Ms. Hayashi.

Thank you for the video evidence for the matter at hand. This has become something reoccurring at Freeport 11, it appears that the no fire zone means nothing to a certain set of individuals and 'group' in the Omicrons. I'll keep this response short, though I think it's about time we do something a little more drastic than just suck it up as we've done as of late. It appears no matter how many chances we offer them, respecting the few rules we have just isn't going to happen.

I will discuss this with the rest of the Confederation of Freeports members. We will come up with a solution to this issue fitting of what has happened.

Thank you. While i'd very much like to speak to you a little more about this matter, I feel a headache coming on. If there is anything else that I can do for you, please let me know.

James Harper
Freeport 11 Administration

RE: To: Freeport 11 Administration and Order Overwatch - Jeremy Hunter - 04-04-2016

[Image: 160aiyg.png]

Information recieved. Overwatch will discuss this when we are able.

>>>Secondary Transmission, Secure Line<<<

Emiko, do be careful in the Omicrons.

I doubt Rika'd be thrilled if anyone hurt you.