Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius wide transmission - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Sirius wide transmission (/showthread.php?tid=137812)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sirius wide transmission - Junker Congress - 04-06-2016

[Image: t7zwch.png]

Good evening.

My name is Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress.

I am reaching out to you all in an attempt to find my husband, James Trenton - The Arbiter of the Junker Congress.

As some of you are aware, he has been missing in action for some time now. He was last seen making his way into Liberty from Puerto Rico, to make a stand for the protection of our homes. This came after an....... attack....... resulting in not only a large number of casualties, but also the loss of our station - our home - La Mona Castra.

As a Junker, I know money is a great motivator. Because of this:

I, Mia Trenton, am personally offering a reward of 100,000,000Sc for any information leading to the whereabouts of Arbiter James Trenton.

I do not care how you got the information, or who you are. If what you have for me leads to locating my husband, I will transfer the credits - no questions asked.

Lets bring him home.

RE: Sirius wide transmission - WildBill - 04-06-2016

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Mia,

Bout damned time fer us to be lookin fer 'em. I'll be throwin in bit more from my own funds. I'll chip in a bit extra fer whoever what can bring us infermation leadin to his whereabouts. If'n yer infermation pans out an we is able to locate 'em, I'll throw in an extra 100,000,000 sc. I sure do miss my ol' friend. An I aim to find 'em.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: Sirius wide transmission - evanz - 04-06-2016

[Image: itn8V6D.png]

Mrs Trenton

We at Poena have received your transmission,

Using our decoding programmes that you had set on a strong coded bandwidth, we managed to descramble it.

I have put in action a team that will notify me, at the very instance, if anyone with your husband’s name or that any of my crew had analysed any of the ships transponders that dock, that may contain any information of his name or whereabouts.

A loss of a loved one, is always concern to us, family is everything to us at Poena

If any information comes my way, I shall send a ship, if not faster than a transmission, to your location, as soon as possible.

[Image: XSouVgp.png]
Mr D.Davies
Administrator

[Image: CbsrVqP.png]

RE: Sirius wide transmission - Jean Biche - 04-06-2016

Sender: Med Force Enterprises
Recipient: Mia Trenton, Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress
Subject: Missing Person

Dear Acting Arbiter for the Junker Congress,
that is disturbing news indeed.

Liberty and the surrounding space is part of the regular patrol sphere of [MFE]Medevac-2, one of our small fast medical rescue ships.

If we come across any wreckage of Junker ships or any sign of your husband we will contact you immediately.

Godspeed
Med Force Enterprises

RE: Sirius wide transmission - You're.Next - 04-06-2016

Sender ID: You're.Next

*Giggles*

Oh, you poor little thing...

Miss your honey-boo?

Such a shame if anything were to have happened to him... just like...

Ahhaahaa...

Haaahahahahaaa.....

AHHAAAHAHAHHAHAhaaaaa!!

Ahhh.....

*sighs*

Delicious...

TRANSMISSION CUT

RE: Sirius wide transmission - HassLHoFF™ - 04-07-2016

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Dr. Prof. Eli Starkweather
Recipient: Mia Trenton
Subject: Missing husband

Greeting Miss Trenton,

do you have a current picture of your husband as I am pretty sure, that he surely must had passed or had visited a Zoner base. In regards of this, I suggest contacting the Confederation of Freeports to improve the search drastically.

Yours sincerely
[Image: qXqFwUx.png]

RE: Sirius wide transmission - Operator - 04-07-2016

Incoming transmission

[Image: TWBCtfq.png][Image: rfr4Yug.png][Image: J2nE79q.png]
Mrs. Trenton,

That's... Sad to hear. We can't allow such a good person to disappear under unknown circumstances.
I will send a member of my crew to find your husband as soon as possible. But... We need a complete infromation about him: Name, date of birth, origin and a visual portrait or photos. Also we require an information about a ship he was flying before he disappeared.

May the Universe be safe for you.
[Image: mkPrb3D.png]

Transmission terminated

RE: Sirius wide transmission - Stabby_Dave - 04-07-2016

--- Incoming transmission ---

--- Source system: Unidentified ---
--- Origin: EJ Trading HQ ---
--- Destination: Mrs Mia Trenton ---

--- Message begins ---

Greetings. This is Ethan Jackson, Owner and chairman of EJ Trading.

Mrs Trenton.

I was very sorry to hear about the disappearance of your husband. Rest assured, I have instructed all of my pilots to be extra vigilant for any trace of your husband. If any of them come across any further information, I shall let you know as soon as I hear.

Our thoughts are with you.

Jackson out.

--- Message ends ---
--- End transmission ---

RE: Sirius wide transmission - Harold McDunnough - 04-07-2016

-Incoming Transmission-
-Source N.Y.P.C.N.-
-Location Manhatten Bar & Grill-

..with an extremely slurred speech he begins...

[Image: tumblr_mm3jgtXoAI1r4etbjo1_500.gif]

Ye dis thing on.?. oh der it goez aight den... wher' doez i's begin..
NOW wouldya looka 'ere yous send'n outta call an ya gitafew folkz offer'n ta help.

..grabs a handful of peanuts from the bar tray..
Ya but you's also gotta crazed redneck tha' can't be up to no damn good.
cracking open a few peanuts he begins to chew as he continues to talk with his mouth full..
*nomnomnom*
Jus neva know who's gunna answer deez days.. kno' wha'I say'n?

ANYWHO Sumhow I figur'd ya mite be's look'n fer yer manz.
FIRS!! I'ms wantin yo's ta kno' thad i didn 'ave nuttin ta do wif wha' happin'd to yers huzbend.
Ya see I wuz a Lolberty police detective. I wuz known as Lieutenandetective McDunnough.
IN FAK!! tell'n ya da truf he wuz purfectly aight win he board'd ma ship.

I's spose to taek em ova ta tha corthose to stan trialz fer dat buncha crap wif da.. speaks very slowly gov..ern..m..i..n..t
BUTTA I'ma sad to sai we neva made it der. All I wuz tole tha' he need'n be takin ova to tha' courthose.
We board'd ma ship an start'd headn thataway.. win dis buncha roguez jump'd us!!
Dey bust'd us up bad.. real bad. I neva saw em comin. One min wer fly'n long da next.. BAM frukin destroyarz decloak and start puttin big hol's in ma ship.
I couldn' keep 'er togetha so to ma shame... i eject'd. Didn' kno' whatelse ta do... ya kno?..

he pauses a moment slams his hand down on the bar and in a raised voice says..

BARKEY GIMME ANOTHA!!

The bartender says..
No buddy you've had enough..
WHA!?! DA HELL YA SAY!!! GIMME'A'DRINK NOOOOW!!!!
Forget it pal your too drunk and I cannot serve you!
O'is tha so?! Welp den i'ma jus' 'ave to serve maself!!
He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glass flask filled with whiskey
Hey man you can't drink that in here.

Now.. tha's simply not truful.. SEE I SURE CANZ WHATCH!!!
[Image: tumblr_mm3orsQrqZ1r4etbjo1_500.gif]

The bartender clearly pissed off begins to yell out..
ALRIGHT BUDDY THATS IT!! YOU ARE OUT OF HERE!!! SECURITY GET RID OF THIS JACKHOLE NOW!!!

Downing the bottle of whiskey he tosses the bottle and braces himself against the bar.
[Image: tumblr_mm3p7c8uNj1r4etbjo1_500.gif]

Welp lookz likes ima bout outta time 'ere.. but before i go the name of tha' ship tha' shot us down was...

(:C)Washington.White..

It was one of doze colorfool roguez.. tha got em... I's jus sitt'n in ma escape pod I watch'd em suck up yer man an haul ass.
Think it wuz a setup cuz dey didn' even look fer me an I's a detective for da LPI at tha time.. eh.. well whateva..Tha's the last I seen of em!
SO if'n ya find em howz ya plan on pay'n me? Think ya could send thoze creds to me or woulda I 'ave to go pik em up?!

Two very large men walk up behind Harold and yank him off his bar stool both holding one hand and one leg.
He is seen being carried towards the front door using his head to open it before hes tossed into the street.

-Transmission ended-

RE: Sirius wide transmission - Yoshida - 04-07-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings.

The Lane Hackers have heard your call. For security reasons this channel is accessible only to the Acting Arbiter and Deputy Arbiter.

I have made a search on Mr Trenton's network movements and I have some interesting results. It is obvious that you should have come first to us, we both have the means and the ability to find missing people. However before I present the results I need to verify the signature of Mr Trenton's ship. We searched for .:j:.JunkerTown but if he is missing while onboard on another ship, we need to know its exact name.

The USI never lies.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...