Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius wide transmission - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Sirius wide transmission (/showthread.php?tid=137812)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sirius wide transmission - Sciamach - 04-16-2016

[Image: lngneab.png]

[+]=======

To: [ Directed Dataping: .:j:. - "Wild Bill", Mia Trenton ]
From: Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa of the 2nd Tarxien Order
Subject: Found your ship
Encryption: [Absolute]

A couple of hours ago, I received a report from one of my Destroyers that your vessel had been sighted in orbit of Malta. It was intercepted and questioned, but fled after showing little in the way of respect to the authorities bearing down upon them. If/when you find who this was, send them my way: they're owed my own special variant of Maltese Hospitality for flagrant disregard for the authority of one of my Captains.

Evidence attached below.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

RE: Sirius wide transmission - WildBill - 04-18-2016

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Ms. Espinosa,

You've spotted 'em. That's some mighty fine werk. Seein how yer the first to spot 'em I've thrown in a bonus fer you. Now, I done looked at what this feller's claimin. I got no doubts as to him bein falsely representin James. As I stated 'fore, we done found James. Whoever this feller is, he ain't James. An that makes me mad as a hornet. I'm really wantin to "talk" to this feller now. Jus so yer knowin, I made a special place fer reportin future sightins an hopefully collection of this feller an JunkerTown.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: Sirius wide transmission - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-19-2016

[Image: l3P7UWY.gif]

TO: JUNKER CONGRESS

Dear Congress,

So I almost nabbed your lost little ship.
Turns out he's claiming to be James Trenton and he is from Liberty. He's also not willing to go back....
He was also found with Niobium Ore. So if he is not going back to Liberty then his next planned route would be to go to Rheinland for a good sell price.
Unfortunately I did not expect a fight out of him and was on a fighter at the time. I did manage to damage him to an extent but he docked on Freeport 10.
The dock master there as well doesn't seem to really be inclined to lock the hangar down... Figures.

There is more info as well as my little chat with him in the report below.

[Data]

Yeah I thought that I'd able to catch him on the inside.... Turns out the zoners had other ideas.

Cheers,

RE: Sirius wide transmission - WildBill - 04-19-2016

// It has come to my attention that some of the RP here has been a bit confusing. In order to map it out a little better, I have posted a story. In order to be involved in the hunt you need to show an interest in the Sirius wide transmission thread. We assumed that the interested parties had all responded here. Apparently there are other people looking for .:j:.JunkerTown as well. So, please, respond to our plea for help in order to be sent the proper links in a comm for claiming any rewards.