Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=138059)

Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Sirius Rogues - 04-12-2016

[Image: G8dR9rK.png]

SIRIUS ROGUES

Do you have what it takes?

We are looking for Rogues serious on taking back what is rightfully ours. Do you have what it takes? Leave a message telling us who you are, what you stand for, and why you think you would be a good fit.

If its up to standard - we will welcome you with open arms as one of our own.

If not? Well.... You get the idea.

Individual and group applications are currently being accepted.

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - MarkIII - 04-14-2016

I'd like to join. I like to pirate and raid. And, have fun. I like to shoot and blow shit up with my guns. Kill people. Make money.

One and only affiliation so far: Junker Congress
Name: Darren Rusker
Backstory: Unknown
Birth Planet: Unknown

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - DkJericho - 04-18-2016

Name: Joseph Renders

Backstory:

Good members of the Sirius Rogues I come to you today as a criminal belonging to no group no organization and experience first hand with snub warfare. Lately it seems the authorities have increased there patrols throughout Liberty and being a lone pirate like myself is not possible these days. Which is why I come to you today in hopes of joining your cause...I may not be from the Rogue bloodline but I assure you with my skills I will bring you closer to your goals and reclaim the territory you once owned. Do not look at this as hiring a gun but as an individual who shares the same values and to one day earn the trust of the men and women of the Sirius Rogues. Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Joseph Renders

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Sirius Rogues - 04-18-2016

=== Incoming transmission ===
=== Verifying access code ===
==== Access code verified ====
====== Initiating call ======

[Image: d5nwqfl1.w5f.gif]

CALL INITIATED

Sender: ERROR

Darren Rusker

I've contacted you on a more.... secure network
We have a few things to discuss before we go any further

Joseph Renders

It isn't often we would consider allowing a criminal to join our ranks
But, it is a time for us to stick together if we wish to thrive
Someone should have been in touch by now with more information
Welcome to the Sirius Rogues.

[Image: zx4uybid.1fq.png]

=== End message ===

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - theflyingrock - 08-26-2016

Name: Russell.Wight

Backstory:

Good members of the Sirius Rogues I come to you today as a freelancer belonging to no group no organization but I am a contact of the lane hacker's they told me about you lot they also told me you are looking for good pilot's who want to remove the scum in liberty. I guess I should tell you who told me about you it was a lane hacker going by the name Chang I think you might of met before from what I gathered. I was born on Pittsburgh ugh that hell hole where I led a revolt at the age of 18 year's old both my mum and day was shot dead by navy fifth fleet pilot's so that's why I'm coming to you bunch as you lot are taking the fight to the so called lawful force's. I hope that one day I can earn the trust of the men and women of the Sirius Rogues. Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Russell.Wight

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Gunblader - 08-29-2016

[Image: latest?cb=20121228135424]

Good day, lads. My name be Steve the Pirate. Been locked up on the Nonsense for too long. Got me ship back, the Rogue Wave. 'Tis a fine vessel, a Scylaa Class Destroyer to be exact. I think it be high time to show Sirus the revenge of the Rogues. What do you say? Welcome me to yer ranks and their will be booty to pass around for all! I be in New York, awaiting yer answer.

Character Name: Steve_the_Pirate

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Sirius Rogues - 08-30-2016

[Image: logo1.png]

SIRIUS ROGUES

(08-26-2016, 09:50 PM)theflyingrock Wrote: Name: Russell.Wight

Backstory:

Good members of the Sirius Rogues I come to you today as a freelancer belonging to no group no organization but I am a contact of the lane hacker's they told me about you lot they also told me you are looking for good pilot's who want to remove the scum in liberty. I guess I should tell you who told me about you it was a lane hacker going by the name Chang I think you might of met before from what I gathered. I was born on Pittsburgh ugh that hell hole where I led a revolt at the age of 18 year's old both my mum and day was shot dead by navy fifth fleet pilot's so that's why I'm coming to you bunch as you lot are taking the fight to the so called lawful force's. I hope that one day I can earn the trust of the men and women of the Sirius Rogues. Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Russell.Wight

Greetins Russell. Thank you for your interest in joining our dysfunctional family! At this time we are indeed looking at fresh meat for our pilot's seats. Which means were not too concerned about who you are, where your from or why you want in. You want in.. Your in! Doesn't mean you'll be allowed to stay in if we deem you unfit to fly with the rest of us scallywags. You will get your chance to make your bones and to show just how strong your metal is. Show us what ya got! Get out there and cause some chaos!!
Take what isn't yours and give nothing back!!! Happy hunting!!!!

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Sirius Rogues - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 11:40 PM)Gunblader Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20121228135424]

Good day, lads. My name be Steve the Pirate. Been locked up on the Nonsense for too long. Got me ship back, the Rogue Wave. 'Tis a fine vessel, a Scylaa Class Destroyer to be exact. I think it be high time to show Sirus the revenge of the Rogues. What do you say? Welcome me to yer ranks and their will be booty to pass around for all! I be in New York, awaiting yer answer.

Character Name: Steve_the_Pirate

SIRIUS ROGUES

Yo there Steve-o. Seems ya ain't one for convo. So with that in mind.. read what I just told Russell and the same goes for you. G'luck out there!

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - 49rTbird - 07-24-2017

I would like to join your organization.

Affiliation now: Liberty Rogues
Name: Street Fodder

Backstory: Born in Heaven, raised in Hell, destined for ? My ship is "B.Scat". I grew up dodging the law and victims. Bending rules and the law has been good to me. Looking for a bunch to "hang" with.

Ship {SR}B.Scat - Z-5900 "Werewolf" Pirate Super Heavy Fighter
{SR}Geezer.Glide - Z-8550 "Pitbull" Pirate Train

RE: Sirius Rogues - Recruitment - Sirius Rogues - 07-25-2017

SIRIUS ROGUES

(07-24-2017, 02:46 AM)49rTbird Wrote: I would like to join your organization.

Affiliation now: Liberty Rogues
Name: Street Fodder

Backstory: Born in Heaven, raised in Hell, destined for ? My ship is "Birds.Scat". I grew up dodging the law and victims. Bending rules and the law has been good to me. Looking for a bunch to "hang" with.

Interesting name you have there. Street Fodder, should we call you Mr. Fodder? You may hang with us, but keep in mind we have goals that must be achieved, and losing brothers in the fight is not one of those goals. Hopefully your namesake is not an ill omen. We look forward to fighting along side you.