Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Guard Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Guard Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=138308)

Liberty Guard Recruitment - Vulkhard Muller - 04-19-2016

The Liberty Guard is very selective of who it allows in and who is doesn't. We have strict but clear guidelines.

If you meet any of the following criteria do not bother applying.
Are you a Rice Brain, Tea Sipper, or a Kraut? Forget it.
Are you a child of Malta of Crete? Move along.
Are you one of those Scrap munching smugglers? Get lost.

If you meet any of the following criteria then apply today!
Are you a Libertonian Citizen by birth? Then welcome.
Had your life or that of a family member ruined by those drug running Outcasts and their Junker cronies? We will claim vengeance together.
Lost your fortunes being blackmailed by the Lane Hackers or Rogues? We will never believe their lies.

If you want into this family then I need only a small amount of information:

What is your Name?

Where were you born?

Do you have a criminal past?
What kind of Crimes?

Who are you?(Biography)

//OORp:
Have you ever been sanctioned/banned? If so for what?

Do you understand the server and forum rules and agree to follow them?

RE: Liberty Guard Recruitment - Shaggy - 04-19-2016

<|INCOMING TRANSMISSION|>
<~Sender ID: Charles Kyle
<~To: Zachariah Morrison, Liberty Guard Captain
<~Subject: Application

Name: Charles Kyle
Birthplace: Planet Houston, Texas
Previous Occupation(s): Planet Houston, Liberty Navy Land Marine Corp

Biography: Well I am Charles Kyle, a lad born from Texas. I am a very strong minded lad, I got one of those Marine attitudes let's say. From a young age my father Johnathon Kyle wanted me to be like him, become a Marine of Planet Texas. Be rich and famous for the supreme work he has done over the years. My mother was a nurse in the hospital which was just outside our home. When I turned 16 my father was trying to force me to join the training scheme which was set up for younger people who wishes to have a future within the Marine Corp. I always refused and I left home, at 17 I started college to study something I enjoyed and I graduated at the age of 18. For my 18th birthday I went out like most lads do and I met this wonderful red head young lady. Very classy, elegant a polite. We went out for meals and we eventually started dating. After 5 years with her we had a little boy and become a happy family. After 3 years I started to change. My attitude, I was more angry, I wanted to find my father. Apologise to him and join the Marine Corp. The only problem was, I had a criminal record for robbery. So I wish to join the Liberty Guard to find my father, and re unite with my mother. Ontop of that do this for my family and to make the Liberty Government and Liberty a better place for all of the citizens.

Reasons for joining us: For a better future for Liberty, protecting the civilians and a better future for myself and my family.

<|TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|>

***OOC PART OF APPLICATION***

Have you ever been sanctioned? If so, what for? Do you feel you've learnt your lesson from that?
3.2 Rule
2.1 Rule
1.3 Rule

Yes I have learnt my lesson from these sanctions and it hasn't happened again.

Having Skype is a requirement because we of the need to be able to communicate with all members easily. What is your Skype ID? Kieran.Talmey

***END OOC PART OF APPLICATION***

RE: Liberty Guard Recruitment - Ruins - 04-20-2016

Incoming Audio Message...Initialize
Decrypting Message....done
Initializing audio....failed
Processing Textual Message....done
Message Loaded....begin

I am sending you this message with the application attached in hopes that you will find my qualifications merit my introduction into the Liberty Guard. With all hopes of hearing from you again.
- Richard

Name: Richard Wetherby
Birthplace: Planet Manhattan, New York 798 A.S.

Criminal Background: Considered a menace to authorities and corporate greed, Richard Wetherby seeks to earn the respect of pilots across Sirius and beyond.

Rap Sheet:
Obstruction of governmental duties by means of a hazardous substance
Assault on a police officer
Computer tampering
Unlawful duplication of computer related material
Criminal use of an access device

Who are you?: A product of the lower-class cleansing of Liberty planets such as Manhattan, Richard Wetherby worked his childhood away manning the prison factories of the Texas system. All the more deepening his detest for liberty's government and corporations. The harsh environment of the Texas prison system can bring any to a life of isolation.

Richard's release from his confinement brought him to the surface of Planet Houston. The closest to a family Richard ever had was the criminal syndicate who, through means of blackmail, had come to own him. These criminals made a living preying on the unfortunate, always committing petty theft and crime for the sake of "pleasure". Richard despised the archaic and delusional attitudes of the thieves and desired a place of higher status, amongst the stars. Years of hard, punishing and cruel work led Richard to the higher echelons of his once small, now large group of petty bandits. The work had paid off and allowed Richard to obtain his very first ship, granting him an escape from his unpleasant situation.

Departing from Planet Houston life had become far more simple, Richard would hop from station to station searching for opportunity. Word that he could mine some helium eventually led Richard to the Pennsylvania system where he would spend some time devoting his life to the earning of Credits. Unsure if Richard's life was one of typical libertonian enslavement, he began asking different questions in the local bars...

End Message....complete

//OORp: Have you ever been sanctioned/banned? If so for what? No, I've played discovery on and off for a few years and have always followed server and forum rules.

Do you understand the server and forum rules and agree to follow them?
Yes, I have read and understand thoroughly the server and forum rules and agree to follow them.
Having skype is a requirement because of the need to communicate with all members easily. What is your skype ID? ruindgc

RE: Liberty Guard Recruitment - Vulkhard Muller - 10-04-2017

Bumping this recruitment thread to see if there is interest other then the two above who asfaik are currently unavailable.