Discovery Gaming Community
The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. (/showthread.php?tid=138338)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Operator - 01-18-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

[Image: mIfiW4c.png]

Neural Net ID: William "Laguna" Gaster

Signal strength: Maximum

Designation: Windcaller

Topic: Cult of Technology.

It was an interesting day for sure.

And by that I mean the invasion of so called "Cult of Technology" into the Frankfurt System. Whilist I got fascinated by their technological progress, they managed to dissapoint me a bit. They were actually fighting against one of Ish'Tars. Now I'm pretty sure that the first one wasn't the only Ish'Tar that existed in our days. Speaking of their technology, they use some kind of beam weaponry that deals an extensive amount of damage. It's called the "Manticore Beam Turret". They seem to be a straightly modified version of Zapper Turrets, but they're more powerful and actually can deal damage, unlike the original Zappers. As can be seen, a single Carrier can operate at least six of such turrets and about three Heavy Mortars, including six Torpedo Launchers. For sure this Carrier is completely fortified and modernized, nevertheless it uses an unknown source of energy to maintain such requirements. The only thing which is able to accumulate such amounts of energy is Nomad Power Cell and I won't be surprised if they have one installed into this ship.

I need a ship with strong scanning software in case if one of those Carriers will pop out again. I will literally X-Ray through their Manticores and make the theoretical blueprints of those weapons.

Speaking of blueprints. I don't know how, but I managed to find the actual Lightseeker Blueprints, while it was moored to Altair. Will upload them soon enough.

- Will.

TRANSMISSION RELAY CLOSED

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Foxglove - 01-23-2017

[Image: HHLpytK.png]
Name: Geneviève Marie Mercier
Designation: Cultist

Brothers, sisters,

While I do admit that violence is generally not what we would consider a virtue, I need to assert the Nacion's place in Sirius from time to time. The current President Martelli is terribly ill, and so I have taken to handling most of the Council's heavier decisions from the background. That leaves me in something of a predicament, however. The Council needs a certain number of seats filled to function, and currently, only Atlantis Manufacturing and the Corsica Intelligence Division actively participate in the process of steering the everyday business of the Nation. This is not the vision of the Council. Therefore I make you the following offer: As members of the Maltese people, I offer you to find a volunteer from your midst that shall act as the Oracle representative within the Council. They will have a vote like myself and Oranos of Atlantis Manufacturing and will be able to mirror your interests perfectly where I personally need to balance between the Nation and the faith. Consider it.

Exarch Yoshida,

By now you will have noticed the message in the Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel. I would urge you to mobilize what you can and stand ready for when we need it.

</disconnecting from neural net>
</transmission terminated>

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Operator - 01-24-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

[Image: mIfiW4c.png]

Neural Net ID: William "Laguna" Gaster

Signal strength: Maximum

Topic: The Embassy

Your offering is a blessing for us, Marie. We certainly do need the ambassador in the National Council... Whilist I'm sad to dissapoint you, but I have to deny this role. I'm the one that stands behind our technological grade. Perhaps, Cultist Sajuuk could be a good messanger between the Church and the Nacion. He's way better in speeches than I am, than any of us.

- Will.

TRANSMISSION RELAY CLOSED

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Zyliath - 01-24-2017

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: Transmission Start ::

|------|

[Image: YNqXicG.png]

|------|

Name: "Sajuuk"
Designation: Cultist

|------|

Blessings to you all, brothers and sisters.

|------|

To brother Laguna:
It is good to hear from you again, my friend. I see you're involved in our techonlogy advancements, so keep going forth.
I hope to meet you again somewhere. May the Teneants light your way, and may the Veils conceal you from peril.

To sister Marie:
Your offer, like brother Laguna pointed out, is a true blessing for all of us.
If the Exarches and the Master Teacher give their consent, I'll be glad to take up the role of Ambassador of us all.
I will uphold to the role and responsibilites that will come along with this decision. I will not fail.

The Shrine of Altair is already moored in orbit above Malta.
If you need to contact me for anything, feel free to redirect the communiques there.

|------|

May the Light of the Four Teneants guide all of your paths.
May the Veil conceal your paths and your actions.
~ Sajuuk

|------|

:: Transmission End ::
:: Signal Lost ::

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 01-29-2017

High Priority Message

HIGH-MOTHER

[Image: th_ISHTAR_H.png]

The following directives are in effect immediately.
  • Sajuuk is promoted to Windcaller.

Cultist Marie Mercer is being let go because of the likelihood of being involved with Maltese government ascension within those ranks could be tainted by membership with our group. Good luck on your endeavors.

All oracles are prohibited from flying to Iota until further notice.

Haog is now Master Teacher and High Exarch.

Brief:

As I was... assisting the maltese in removing an alien research station in coronado I felt something had happened. I drew back my concentration to a form near the home of light to find Thomas and Laguna missing from Altair Installation, the Wanderer bodyguard that accompanies Thomas was torn apart... Its dream could not recall what force destroyed it.

The motives for this can be guessed. Thomas left a ... crude paper log of his activities locked in his Tridente... that last activity... I call into great question to Haogs judgement for carrying out.

But I digress.

You are his Successor and We will follow your guidance... but until I can fully uncover what's happened to thomas i do not believe Nomad stations are safe for humans or Ascendant Seraphim.

It is true Thomas had.. somehow grafted the completed Cardamine sypher into his dna. This removed the affects of the Mindshare connection seemingly permanently. However Thomas had repeatedly demonstrated he could still communicate.

Much Like Haog can... I believe a caste within the hive wants to integrate this completion somewhere.. So I am going to breach the Dreamer Citadel in xerna and demand answers.

In The unlikely Case I do not return. Haog is to initiate the progenitor cell incubation system. The next high mother resides there.

I know this seems vary dire.. but we are on the precipice of a great change in the dynamic between us and the hive.. Thomas warned something like this might happen and if it did the only chance to get him back is the proteus tome.

I pray you all have success. But I will likely have information for you in the coming days.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Zyliath - 01-31-2017

|------|

|------|

|------|

Blessings to you all, brothers and sisters.

Firstly: I am humbly honoured to have been designated Windcaller. I will not fail the expectations of such a duty. On the same vibes, I wish the best for Haog and the gread load of responsibilities. May the Light guide you, Master. I also wish the best for Marie and her endeavour within the children of Ishmael.
|------|
Introductions over, let's continue.
Yesterday, while wandering around the Houses to search for people wishing to learn and follow the Path of the Light, I was contacted by one of our newest Cultists - Jullia Steiner. I reached her at the Arch, in Tohoku. I decided to become her guide and beacon in her path in order to help her learning. You can see the logs below.
|------|
May the Light of the Four Teneants guide your paths.
May the Veils conceal your paths and your actions.
Safe skies, and godspeed.
~ Sajuuk

|------|

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 02-02-2017

High Priority Message

[Image: Satrina.png]

I will explain the change in.. everything.

I've Spent what seemed like months within the dream.. for those of you.. un initiated the dream is the mindshare that exists as ... the shared soul of the light.. Its different now..it is more like a Homeworld of some kind. Three Winds is responsible for it somehow.. He is in there teaching a whole new generation of beings he called nymphs.

I myself was trapped there. Well.

To be correct i had to overcome... myself. I can only imagine the other hybrids who aren't in suspension will have to do the same to be released... Also.. as far as i can tell.. i've come out of the experience ascendant... but mostly .. human. Like Thomas or Haog. I'm not sure the circumstances yet Orin will have to scan me but I feel.. more human.. but I can touch the share..

Thomas explained it as a foot in the hive, but the hive is also eerily different.. its silent.. almost as if the music's been turned off.

The defences and bases are unaffected.. The wilde i can feel them if i reach out..

It shrank me.. and im.. younger. and It really pi__ess me off. Sorry .. so much has changed.

THOMAS! Oh god. oh.. Yes Thomas is fine. .... Infact there must have been some heavy negotiation but It seems the Hive has assimilated the ascendant life codes... Otherwise i guess i wouldn't be like this. But he is ok.. He basically talks.. and teaches like he does with us but for the nymphs of the hive. ..

He said if we find the Tome. We can release him. But he doesn't want to leave the children alone just yet. ...

Id like to have him back.. its alluded to that the tome will complete these changes.. but for now. I have to re learn to use my ships. ...

I will be on Malta soon.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - HuggieSunrise - 02-04-2017

HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

[Image: 420.png]

We are not Three Winds. Master Teacher provided me his Neural net ID.

I require assistance from the oracles. My mission is that of ambassador to malta.

I am to evaluate and have communion with these peoples.

Anyone willing to help me with that?

Thank you for your time.

We are Uriel.

P.S. I intended to represent this request as a member come to altair and come gat get me... and enroute to malta advise them of my arrivle ... I am still learning the grammar and syntax... We appreciate you.

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Zyliath - 02-04-2017

|------|
|------|

|------|
= PRIORITY HIGH =
=VISIBLE TO: URIEL ONLY =
"Greetings, friend Uriel. My name is Sajuuk, and I am a Windcaller.
I will undertake the journey to Altair, and bring you to Malta.
Expect the Shrine of Altair on the way shortly.
Stay safe, my friend. I'll see you soon.
~ Sajuuk"

|------|

RE: The Black Channel: Inner Sanctum Messages and Reports. - Zyliath - 02-15-2017

|------|
|------|

|------|
Blessings to you all, brothers and sisters. I shall share my latest endeavours with you all.

|------|
As you all know, I heard the call of 'Uriel', which has told me to be an ambassador on behalf of the Spirits. My job was to take him from Altair, in Iota, to Malta. When we announced our presence to the National Council's ruling body, though, we were met with unfriendliness and hostility. I had to relocate my shrine to [REDACTED], where I am located at the moment. While there, I helped the Spirits with some of their endeavours, and also had a meeting with a Vagrant Advisor named Dione. We might need to enchance our knowledge on them, so I will stick around.

|------|
In another note, Jullia and I met a freelancer named Isaiah Ingram, which sought knowledge on Them. We also proposed him to follow the Path, and become one of us, to which he did accept. I directed him to the Shrine, where we met. I am honoured to introduce to you all our newest Cultist, Israfel.
May the Light be his beacon to tend to. We all welcome you.

|------|
That is all for today.

May the Light of the Four Teneants guide your steps.
May the Veil conceal your actions.
Safe skies, and godspeed.
~ Sajuuk