Discovery Gaming Community
Farmers Alliance Interest - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Farmers Alliance Interest (/showthread.php?tid=138511)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Wolfen - 04-25-2016

To think about it, I've realized that Farmers Alliance are one of... three or four (unlawful) factions that would demand cargo for sake of destroying it without being frowned upon.

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Croft - 04-25-2016

Potentially but it would probably be limited to Synth stuff or other food items, maybe EFL/Ageria for the tradelane angle.

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - xiphos - 04-28-2016

(04-25-2016, 09:21 PM)Croft Wrote: I think almost everyone is viable targets for the Farmers aside from a handful of factions (Hogosha, Samura, Corsairs, LWB and Gaians, oh and the new imperial kusari faction birthed from the exiles).

Correct. You can almost hit every faction around. A no go are Samura, the Hogs, the Corsairs and the Gaians.

The LWB on the other hand is more of a 'we know they are there but we really don't care'. There was never any RP between the FA and the LWB and the LWB don't care what happens in Kusari. So unlike the Corsairs or the Gaians, which are 'gaijins' too by the way, the LWB are not friends let alone allies to the FA. Sure, they share a few goals maybe and Synth foods is the arch enemy of both of them, but they are by far not so anti foreign like the FA. And they So, when the Bewegung try to do funny stuff in Kusari they have to contact the Alliance. Like anyone else. Until then they are valid targets. Atleast for my FA Character.

Not that we EVER get the chance to see a LWB in Kusari, because no one wants to play them. Big Grin

So. Good luck with another attempt with the FA. Lovely faction and many possibilities. See ya around in Kusari maybe.

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Croft - 04-28-2016

The Synth connection made me think of "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" regarding the LWB, not in a literal sense obviously.

So far theres been some changes, new logo and tag so far all under JayDee's leadership, I chip in suggestions but as I've not played in a Kusari faction, let alone a terrorist one, they're been a bit hit and miss. Should be good fun though and hopefully you'll see us floating around soon.

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - xiphos - 04-29-2016

(04-28-2016, 10:06 PM)Croft Wrote: The Synth connection made me think of "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" regarding the LWB, not in a literal sense obviously.

Yeah. Obviously. See you in space

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Zelot - 04-30-2016

FA is super fun to play.

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Silver - 04-30-2016

YOU!

IT'S YOUR FAULT!

<3

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Zelot - 04-30-2016

I try.

<3

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - Croft - 04-30-2016

It's got its variety I'll say that much, I'm still getting the hang of its RP and stumbling a little, especially in the pirate aspect but overall it is quite fun.

RE: Farmers Alliance Interest - xiphos - 05-01-2016

As long as you understand that the FA is not a mere Pirate faction you can do nothing wrong. Everything they do is for Kusari and for their Farmer brothers. They love the tradional way. Honor and stuff. If you ask me there is no real pirate faction in Kusari. Everyone there has a greater goal than just pirate someone.