Discovery Gaming Community
To: Geoff Enfield - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Geoff Enfield (/showthread.php?tid=138545)

To: Geoff Enfield - Shinju - 04-26-2016

CommID: "The Fallen Angel"
To: Geoff
Subject: N/A

I won't waste our time...

I need to talk to you as soon as possible. It is REALLY IMPORTANT.

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Geoff Enfield - Geoffacake - 04-26-2016

[Image: MqJXo2F.png]

To:
Leslie Curero

I'm surprised you've decided to pass me a call after such a long time.
I'm not on any assignment, so I have time, what is it that you want?

Respectfully,
Kommissaroberrat Geoff Enfield
Buro der Marineintelligenz | Oberkommando

[Image: 71EWIA7.png]

RE: To: Geoff Enfield - Shinju - 07-06-2016

CommID: "The Fallen Angel"
To: Geoff
Subject: N/A

I am sorry for delay, Geoff.

You know well how it is going if someone is after you and you need to stay hidden for a while. Anyway my project in Kusari region has been cancelled and I didn't join the Golden Chrysanthemums after all.

I am sorry to say it, but the Büro was a bad choice for me... You know well I had a lot of problems with some of Koch's and BDM's orders, such as "Shoot your friends now" even if I said I won't do that. You also know BDM was hunting me in the past, though I am not sure if I am still on your "To be assassinated" list.

You are one of the two people I fully trust, so I hop you aren't going to backstab me, Geoff. I need your help as well because my ships are still carrying BDM identifications.

~The Fallen Angel

RE: To: Geoff Enfield - Geoffacake - 07-06-2016

[Image: avSiE7l.png]

To:
Leslie Curero

Sorry but he is... Pre-occupied. The Buro have set him on communications silence and no one is allowed to contact him and vise versa for now. There are rumors going around that something big is happening scientific-wise. All that I know for sure that hes on Nuremberg.

Even our big beautiful liner we call home that we both worked quite hard for is being kept at "You know where." I'd like it back but they're doing work on it, all i got right now are houses on Malta, Cambridge and Stuttgart, and maybe to occasional visit to Ainu, although the girls there tend not to like an "robot" going around her own business. As his partner, I don't like it, my "Husband" is being kept from me and I'm being kept away from him, our home is being seized to make changes on it. We both tend not to like that.

Escaping an agency completely is difficult but I can see what I'm able to do, its not the first time I've re-wrote a ships IFF with nothing but my interface and a few cables, we're sort of trained to do that. After that its more or less a face change and maybe a few other things but i think you won't want to go that far.

Respectfully,
Zealous Epsilon
Private Contractor

[Image: 71EWIA7.png]