Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia (/showthread.php?tid=139019)

To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia - Aphil - 05-07-2016

[Transmission Begins]

To: Jane Shepard
Priority: HIGH

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Good Afternoon Ms. Shepard,

I trust that your meeting went well given that we did not receive a distress call nor saw a Sirius-wide message.

In the interest of maintaining the security of Omicron Delta and as a gesture of good-will towards the Revolutionary Army for its aid in the crisis, I request a summary of what was discussed so that the Sirius Coalition can ensure that the future of Omicron Delta is secure.

The Rheinland Military is not a force to be trusted, already there are reports that this division may have gone rogue and disobeyed orders from the Rheinland Government to deploy. This is just rumor and hearsay at this point but know that the Revolutionary Army has already proven itself as an ally to the Zoners in this conflict.

This information will help ensure that we can continue to maintain our presence in the area and that all security concerns are addressed.

I look forward to your reply.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia - Cælumaresh - 05-07-2016

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/K9IsXt3.jpg?1[/img]
Sender ID: Jane Shepard
Signal strength: Strong
Signal origin: Freeport 11
Subject: RE

Opening message....

Hail there, Comrade Garcia,

The meeting went well indeed, although I could not help but notice Rheinland was relatively biased in the Core's favor. Both the main instigating terrorist Jessebelle Fillian and an unnamed Core battleship captain were present, along with the other Rheinland pilots you saw earlier. I have added a unedited voice transcript in the attachments below for your view. Thank you very much for the offer of assist in case something would go wrong.

For Freeport 11 and all those who have fallen in the battle against the Core,

Jane Shepard

Attachments:

[PRESS]
// (!) Note that these logs are unedited, so death messages and OORP is in it aswell (!)

RE: To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia - Aphil - 05-07-2016

[Transmission Begins]

[Message Begins]

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have read through the log and it absolutely boils my blood with rage that the Core even attempted to justify the murder of hundreds of innocent people. Furthermore, the response from the Military merely confirmed my suspicions that they are in league with the Core. They seem to care little about the loss of Zoner lives, attempting to place blame on you for the atrocities committed by the Core.

And what was their stand on all of this? Simply that they were "not there to judge morality."

Let me re-iterate to you and the Zoner people as a whole, the Revolutionary Army will not stand idly by while this happens. This goes against everything we have ever fought for and it is a clear example of the Rheinland Government once again attempting to oppress those around it for their own benefit.

Whether the Core are puppets of the Rheinland Government or the other way around remains to be seen, but it's clear that they have no intention of trying to solve this fairly. I have no doubt that they will attempt to blame the Zoners for all of this while at worst giving the Core a slap on the wrist.

The Revolutionary Army stands ready, I have already ordered additional craft to be re-deployed in preparation for increased deployments in the region. I trust that you, as well as the Zoners will not fall under the delusion that Rheinland has any intention to aid you. I would fully advise that the defense force prepares further for extended combat engagements.

Trusting the above is sufficiently clear,

[Message Ends]

RE: To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia - Cælumaresh - 05-07-2016

Opening message....

I can patch you in to the official comms i send towards the COF aswell as the ROK on this matter should you wish so. Truth be told, after all the boiling in the past few days i am suprised if i have any blood left by now.

Jane Shepard

Attachments:

None

RE: To: Jane Shepard || From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia - Aphil - 05-07-2016

[Transmission Begins]

[Message Begins]

That is a generous offer, one that I am pleased to take you up on.

I look forward to receiving the first of these communications soon.

Your cooperation is appreciated and it just goes to show the strength of the friendship between the Zoners and the Sirius Coalition and its Revolutionary Army. I look forward to meeting you in space once again.

[Message Ends]

Opening message....

I added in a direct link towards the universal message sent by myself.

Jane Shepard

Attachments:

Transmission link: [PRESS]