Discovery Gaming Community
[21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard (/showthread.php?tid=139582)

Pages: 1 2 3

[21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Gaian Guard - 05-20-2016

Saturday 21st of May - 19:00 Server Time

Gaian Guard vs Crayter Military

Background

The terraforming of Planet Yuma is a constant pain at the heart of every Gaian. The fierce resistance that local nature puts up against the planet's terraforming has inspired the Gaians to do the unthinkable; Bring the fight directly in the enemy's heart.

On the other hand, Planet Yuma is central for the survival of the weakened Crayerian Republic. It is the only place which can ensure habitable conditions for its populace and that can only happen after a successful terraforming.

The Gaians have devised a daring terrorist plan which puts much emphasis on the damage inflicted, rather than their survival. 21st of May 823 A.S. is the day that Planet Yuma will be at its closest distance from the Barrier which covers the western part of the system. Under cover by the Barrier, a strike team will stealthily move towards the dark side of Planet Yuma, enter its atmosphere and start blindly attacking the terraforming installations all around the planet. There will be no time to make precision attacks so both military and civilians will be killed, both adults and children. Once the targets have been nullified the remaining Gaians will exit Planet Yuma, hoping that the part of the planet they exit, will be lightly defended.

However, unbeknownst to them, the Gaian strike team activated one of the Crayterian buoys on their way to Yuma's dark side. Moments later, a Crayterian group is launched in order to pursue and identify the intruder. When they reach the Gaians, the Crayterians realize that the two groups possess the same strength, yet they don't have time to wait for bigger reinforcements to arrive as the Gaians will manage to enter Planet Yuma. They have but one choice; engage the enemy.

On the event that the Gaians win: The remaining Gaian units enter Planet Yuma and destroy as much planetary infrastructure as they can.

On the event that the Crayterians win: The Gaian group is destroyed before succeeding on its objectives. A failure for the Gaian Guard which may force them to revise their terrorist tactics.

[Image: nvyyOYU.jpg]

Teams

Gaian Guard
1. Gunboat slot - GG-El.Nino
2. Snub slot - GG-Gorilla
3. Snub slot - Thames Jorn
4. Snub slot - GG-Brother.Marcion
5. Snub slot -

Crayterian Military
1. Gunboat slot - CR|-FV-Hysminai|666
2. Snub slot - CR|-WO.Spiteri
3. Snub slot - Johnathan
4. Snub slot - CR|-Hax
5. Snub slot - CTV-Takemikazuchi_Zero

Rules

a. Once you are dead, you don't come back again.
b. Crayterian Republic invokes their Official Faction Right 4 which means that if you are not participating in the arranged event, you are not permitted to enter. If you enter, you will be pm'd to leave immediately and if you don't leave, we reserve the right to file a sanction report.
c. Teams do not need to publicly specify their exact ships for their snub slot in order to have some freedom on developing a bit of strategy.
d. Don't forget to have some fun!

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - GuapMan - 05-20-2016

-Scratch that sorry.

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - TheShooter36 - 05-20-2016

CR|-FV-Hysminai|666 The Gunboat

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Shaggy - 05-20-2016

I will take a fighter slot for CR|-, only if im home from work in time. Hopefully I will be.

Also would just like to sad, this is a bit of a short notice for alot of people to put an event up for the next day.

Anyway hopefully it will be fun, and good for all.

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 05-20-2016

I had an impression that when this event was discussed with CR by one of my minions the whole faction was informed beforehand. Oh well. If we'll lack players for tomorrow it'll simply be moved to a more comfy date.

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Shaggy - 05-20-2016

I know it was discussed, but no dates or times was confirmed, im not 100% sure, but it just seems/feels like it has been posted only the day before, and that is afternoon too or early evening for most.

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Hax - 05-20-2016

CR|-Hax , count me in. But im uncertain if i can actually come in time. But i should.

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Clavius - 05-20-2016

GG-Gorilla

RE: [21.05.2016] Coronado Skirmish - Crayter Military and Gaian Guard - Johnathan Nox Carter - 05-20-2016

It's a 95% chance i'll be there, so count me in on the CR| side. Although if we happen to have a lot more volunteers, i'll let someone else take my spot so they can have some fun.

With what Nox just said I am more than happy for him to take my spot if needed to get him back ingame Wink