Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Kingdom of Gallia, From OSC|. CC: GRN - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Kingdom of Gallia, From OSC|. CC: GRN (/showthread.php?tid=139616)

To: The Kingdom of Gallia, From OSC|. CC: GRN - Orbital Spa and Cruise - 05-21-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Honourable representatives of Gallia,

I come before you today with an introductory greeting on behalf of my company, Orbital Spa and Cruise, and to seek an opportunity to establish formal relations.
For several years we have remained at a respectful distance from each other, an unspoken live and let live policy if you will, both moving in our separate circles with little to no contact between us.
However, I believe that this state can no longer exist in it's current form.
As your forces continue to advance into the California system so too does the possibility of contact between our peoples which I fear without proper diplomatic ties may lead to unfortunate misunderstandings and difficult situations, which I believe would be advantageous for us both to avoid. Your continued military success may also impact Orbital Spa and Cruise's long standing home, the planet Curacao in the Cortez system, positioned somewhat awkwardly between your forces in Manchester and the spearhead in California, leaving the routes for vital supply to be highly questionable.

To that end, please allow me to present a short summery of my company:

Orbital Spa and Cruise was founded in 475 A.S. (391 A.G.S.) by Tony Cortez on the paradise world of Curacao, serving patrons of all nationalities as one of the few truly neutral organisations within our sector and offering excellent ground for political or commercial negotiations to take place. Over the next three hundred years OSC expanded it's operations throughout the Houses, constructing an additional resort upon the Planet Baden Baden in the Stuttgart system and positioning its three famous liners, the Hawaii, the Mackinac and the Shetland in the most incredible destinations available in the galaxy. Of these the Hawaii became the superstar attaction, it's position around the magnificent planet Hiran in Sigma 19 has brought the liner such popularity that it has ran at near full capacity continuously since it began operation.
Today, Orbital Spa and Cruise maintains it's status as the greatest and most trusted leisure company in the sector, granting us the singular gift and ability to operate within the borders of every Sirian government regardless of political tensions or all-out warfare.

The details of our company can be found here for your perusal.

It is my hope that we may find an understanding between our two peoples so that we may prosper in these uncertain times and perhaps in the future, extend our services to the peoples of Gallia so that everyone may be inspired by all the wonderous vistas our galaxy has to offer.

Yours respectfully,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: The Kingdom of Gallia, From OSC|. CC: GRN - The Gallic Union - 08-25-2016

[Image: 220px-Flag-gallia2.png]

We had a long and meaningful discussion about your proposal. We have come to a conclusion that you may extend your services into The Kingdom of Gallia. We believe it will be beneficial for our people and corporations, as well as yourselves.

I am looking forward to meeting you in person to discuss further details about your services within Gallia.

Cordialement,
-Abbie Plantago, Minister of State

RE: To: The Kingdom of Gallia, From OSC|. CC: GRN - Orbital Spa and Cruise - 08-25-2016

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Honourable Minister Plantago

I am delighted that the Kingdom of Gallia has allowed Orbital Spa and Cruise to operate within your illustrious borders. I shall submit the our various details, transponder codes and IFF to your ministry at once.

I look forward to our meeting and future cooperation.

Yours respectfully,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --