Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition (/showthread.php?tid=139767)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Machelvanius - 05-26-2016

Greetings,

It is with regret that Triple Hazard Pay, Incorporated must sell the base in New Moscow. You will find that we are taking precautions to make sure that any negotiations go to you for approval before any sale is final. If you desire to purchase the base, since it is so close, the price will be highly negotiable.

Pyro

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Aphil - 05-26-2016

[Transmission Begins]

To: Triple Hazard Pay Incorporated
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: xxvnuZn.png]
[Message Begins]

Given that the sale and location of this base possesses a security concern for the Sirius Coalition, I have been authorized by the Premier to contact you regarding this matter.

The Sirius Coalition would be interested in purchasing this base as we would be loathe to allow its sale to another foreign party. It is requested that you maintain a reasonable price as the States reserves of Sirian Standard Credits are naturally not particularly abundant, given that we use our own currency called the Social Credit.

Name your price and we can negotiate from there. Alternatively, we could also perhaps negotiate a trade involving non-currency items. Regardless of how you choose to trade, the Sirius Coalition would very much like to acquire the base.

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Machelvanius - 05-26-2016

To: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia, Sirius Coalition, New Moscow

Quote:Given that the sale and location of this base possesses a security concern for the Sirius Coalition, I have been authorized by the Premier to contact you regarding this matter.

My thoughts exactly. Out of respect for your interests, I came to you with the information.

Quote:The Sirius Coalition would be interested in purchasing this base as we would be loathe to allow its sale to another foreign party. It is requested that you maintain a reasonable price as the States reserves of Sirian Standard Credits are naturally not particularly abundant, given that we use our own currency called the Social Credit.

I am prepared to offer you this price:

Please let me know if this pricing benefits you or if you would like to counter the offer.

Pyro

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Aphil - 05-26-2016

[Transmission Begins]

To: Triple Hazard Pay

[Message Begins]

The Sirius Coalition would like to thank you for your generous discount. It would be appreciated however if you could lower the price to 450 Million. A relatively minor alteration but it would allow us to safely dip into our Sirian Credit reserves and it would not exceed our budget for foreign acquisitions.

Naturally, an even lower price would be preferred but I understand that you invested significant amounts into the construction so I will not push too hard in this negotiation. Being such well behaved tenants also goes a long way in this for you.

I look forward to your reply.

[Message Ends]

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Machelvanius - 05-27-2016

(05-26-2016, 09:36 PM)Aphil Wrote:

The Sirius Coalition would like to thank you for your generous discount. It would be appreciated however if you could lower the price to 450 Million. A relatively minor alteration but it would allow us to safely dip into our Sirian Credit reserves and it would not exceed our budget for foreign acquisitions.

This is acceptable. Unfortunately, as you have said, I personally expended an immense amount of time, money and other sacrifices to ensure the correct building of the base. I will take 450 million, but I can't go lower. I appreciate your candor. Please send the Sirian Credits to THP|Fire.Starter via neural net transmission. I will have as much as I can vacated tonight, I will send the administration codes for the facility via secret courier.

One favor I ask, it is possible that some of the pilots of Triple Hazard Pay may get this message late, or not at all. Please be patient with them and have them contact me if there are any problems. I know you have space to protect, but they may come out of their cryo-sleep confused.

Thanks,

Pyro.

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Aphil - 05-27-2016

[Transmission Begins]

[Message Begins]

I am pleased to hear that you've accepted my offer. I will have a representative transfer funds to that account within a day or two. I apologize for the delays but as I'm sure you understand, transferring such a significant sum of money from our reserves takes a little bit of time.

As for your request, the visa that you have applied for remains, to my knowledge, valid and as such your pilots should not have any trouble even if they attempt to access the base once again. They will be instructed to contact you if there are any issues.

[Message Ends]

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Machelvanius - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 03:21 AM)Aphil Wrote: I am pleased to hear that you've accepted my offer. I will have a representative transfer funds to that account within a day or two. . .
As for your request, the visa that you have applied for remains, to my knowledge, valid and as such your pilots should not have any trouble even if they attempt to access the base once again. They will be instructed to contact you if there are any issues.

That is very good to hear. All has been prepared on the Base for your arrival. Once the funds have been secured and transferred, the Secret Courier will be dispatched with the Administrative Codes for the facility.

Pyro

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Machelvanius - 05-30-2016

Facility Condition Update

Greetings,

The Secondary Storage Unit is now complete. The requested waiting period has passed. In the meantime I have completed the Second Storage Module on the Facility. This improves it's efficiency. At this time the facility is fully prepared to be handed over to you. All of our assets, save one for maintenance have left the facility. We are looking forward to a speedy and efficient exchange.

Regards,

Pyro

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Machelvanius - 05-31-2016

The Credits are confirmed received.

Field Marshall Garcia, the codes have been sent directly to you via private secure couriers.

Thanks.

Pyro

RE: To: The Office of the Premiere and State Duma of the Coalition - Aphil - 05-31-2016

[Transmission Begins]

[indent]From: Field Marshal Joseph Garcia

[Message Begins]

I can confirm that I have received the codes via courier.

It is a pleasure doing business with you.

[Message Ends]