Discovery Gaming Community
To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim (/showthread.php?tid=139868)

To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - The Seraphim - 05-29-2016

[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]
[Image: Ws1VuG8.png]

To: Newport Station Administration
Cc: The Seraphim
Topic: Moving to Newport Station
Encryption: W.I.N.G.S code

Dear Sir, Madam

The Seraphim is a group of zoners dedicated to humanitarian projects (for more info click here). Until recently we were located in Omicron-74 but given the increasing hostility from the Core and the recent alteration of the omicron systems by a great ion storm, we decided to relocate our headquarter to a safer and more convenient location. After an internal discussion it was concluded Newport Station in Sigma-13 was the most strategic location.

Thus, we ask for the permission to move our headquarter to your station. Our requirements are pretty limited: a few rooms to sleep with private bathrooms, a shared kitchen/living room and a meeting room with a communication system. Also, we will need some space in the ship hangar, but not so much since our pilots are pretty active and flying most of the time. Of course we would be ready to pay for a rent and/or contribute to the proper functioning of the station (ex: participating to maintenance and supplies). Note that we are a pacific and quiet group so our activities should not disrupt habits of people on the station. We will comply with local rules if any.

We hope you will accept our demand and are ready to discuss terms if needed.

Best Regards,
Dankien Moebus

RE: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - The Archangels Fighter Club - 05-29-2016

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

This is an automatic transmission confirming your transmission was received by The Archangels F.C.
You will receive a message in the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience.

RE: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - The Archangels Fighter Club - 05-29-2016

[Image: l3P7UWY.gif]

TO: DANKIEN MOEBUS | CC: THE SERAPHIM

Good Afternoon,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sunny and I am the President and founder of The Archangels Fighter Club.
As you may have deduced by our transmission back, we are the current administrators on this what used to be wreak of a station.
The station is not fully renovated to completion but your request to the spaces is very easily doable.

I must also add that I have been down to the Omicron-74 system myself before it's collapse. A shame indeed. We were helping the IRG with supplies there at the time.
We therefore are happy to give you hospitality on the station and you are welcome as well to our bar and club we have for some drinks and entertainment.

We ask though that you do not make any trouble for us down here especially from any prying eyes. We don't wish any nosy pests disrupting buisness.
Do not be alarmed as well, as we are close with the IMG who are also involved heavily in humanitarian aid. We ask as well that you stay away from cardamine while down here using the facilities.
Of course... we cannot control at the moment the nuisance of the problem to the fullest, but please do understand.

In terms of your offer of contributing, we might be in need of some supplies on occasion so a hand in that department will be excellent.
The sooner we get the station on it's feet at 100%, the better.

Anyway, we don't have any official rules around here... besides no unwanted attention, no snitchin', no slaves, and no cardamine.
If anything will be updated, we will let you know, though there shouldn't be any problems.

Welcome to Newport station.

Cheers,

RE: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - moebus - 05-29-2016

To: Sunny, President of the Archangels Fighter Club

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your positive and fast answer.
I am almost surprised we never met before considering we are doing business with common partners.
Anyway, I'll be pleased to meet you at the bar station and offer you a drink.
Don't worry about drug and slaves, we stay away from it. Actually we are helping people to get away from cardamine and are developing an anti-slavery program. Nevertheless, we will take all the necessary measures to not attract attention on ourselves in Sigma-13.

See you soon,
Dankien Moebus

RE: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - The Archangels Fighter Club - 05-30-2016

Good Afternoon,

Perhaps since we are working with similar partners we could be more than just neighbors using the same station.
Since you say you are against cardi and planning to do an anti-slave program, allow me to say that if you need anyone to help.... round up those lost souls... we can be of service.
Let's just say that we have a little reputation that you can use?

Cheers,

RE: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - moebus - 05-31-2016

To: Sunny, President of the Archangels Fighter Club

Good day,

You are totally right, we should probably collaborate to enhance our actions.
We could have a meeting to present our respective programs and see how we can make links between them.

Dankien Moebus

RE: To: Newport Station Administration | From: The Seraphim - The Archangels Fighter Club - 06-01-2016

Good Afternoon,

I am open to having a meeting with you.
Where and at what time is comfortable with you?

Cheers,