Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 03-03-2011

I war dueling the Templar. Molly bombers did not engage it.
They kept shooting CDs which I every time told NOT to shoot.

All in all, I will talk with my guys about this. Also thank you for providing Mollys with encounters. We need it due to mining stuff...

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Valinor - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:1) The Molly was dueling a BAF Ensign.
They were 3 bombers and one of the molly heavy fighters(the agile version). 3 bombers were quite enough to beat a single bs, so once BAF had numbers of 3 fighters, they jumped on the battle. You didnt engaged because you were in a bomber "Valinor". The battle was even.

2) One of the battleships DID refill the fighter:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4085/free...11030311555.png

From your pictures, since you were not in the fight, its clearly seen that the bs had given 76/76 b/b. I will peronsaly speak with him. Thank you for that information.

3) Said battleship even engaged one single bomber with solaris for some time.
Here you are right again, but the "said" battleship took some Novas from that "single" bomber. Shooting just to scare an enemy or to return the fire is nothing wrong. If the bomber rampaged and engaged the battleship alone, it would be his problem. In such situations its all about the pilots and their reasons to attack. I was wondering why are they 3 bombers, well the answer is simple, they were there to pirate and kill miners or enemy capital ships. So ofcourse if they open fire on a capital ship, the capital ship will return the fire back.
4) 2 battleship on some bombers are not nice. At all.
Here you are totaly wrong. First of all I allready mentioned that once I've arrived and calculated the enemy ships , types and reagents left, I switchted to fighter immediately. And I have ordered sherwood not to attack. He have been attacked by that "single bomber " DarkSeid to be exact... So the sherwood just returned the fire. Dont speak of such situations like "2 battleships on some bombers" please...I am not that crazy yet to send 2 battleships against 3 bombers. Mind your words before posting an insult answer "mate".

5) Complaining about people hugging the Hood when i keep watching BAF| members do it is not nice either.
That is totaly out of the reason now. You are talking on "at all" situation type. And even then the Essex is "hostile" to the enemies and they are aware of that. Hugging Hood , as well known is a Neutral to BAF, and once a CD hit him to open fire on all BAF is kinda OOC. Since Hood is an IMG base and its yet a bretonian battleship. That 5) answer of yours is not necessary. As you can see we are trying to start new way of fighting, but its hard to command indies and new ensigns who are not aware of the "fairness". Exemple I will give you immediately, that Gunboat (kusari explorer) Opened fire on one bomber, "U..something". You have seen i told him 2 times to stop firing and yet he continued. I hope you know what I mean.

So enough talk about this situation. Entire battle was balanced and fair. Its molly problems that they had more bombers than fighters. I dont know about their bomber skills , the MR i mean, but if they are superiour with bombers, then they would be more big threat than turtles "Werewolfs"

1) The Molly was dueling the Ensign. That is everything you need to know. Not that some bombers would attack the Ensign's fighter anyway.

3) If the intention was to scare the bomber off, then he should have stopped after some time. He didn't.
The fact there were more bombers around (and they were not attacking the capital ship) doesn't justify a solaris battleship shooting on a single bomber that was shooting some random Novas to a battleship shield (even some CDs). Besides, you want to take out bombers? You take fighters, not battleships.

Everything else you said seems useless to this feedback, so i will just ignore it, and wait for someone else to answer me (or actually discuss with him on skype, again, i like bretonia, i like playing my indie baf chars, i would like to keep doing so without watching those episodes).

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Ceoran - 03-03-2011

If I get it right the QCP is now a subfaction of the BAF and as such the feedback goes here too:

Mind to tell your privateers that they ID is not a terrorist ID and that blowing up traders with a mere "Hi Samura", "Bye Samura" it neither within the rules nor good RP?
Furthermore the same individual has just been quickdocking on Roppongi station right in front of the Kusari capitol planet while being under fire. Thanks for adding even more fuel for Kusari to act against Liberty, but I'd say that was not the smartest move.
Name of said individual is waiting in Dieters skype, just waiting for the skypelag to let it through.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:Everything else you said seems useless to this feedback, so i will just ignore it, and wait for someone else to answer me (or actually discuss with him on skype, again, i like bretonia, i like playing my indie baf chars, i would like to keep doing so without watching those episodes).

Everything else I have said is directly taken from my point of view. If you mean, that my point of view is not for this thread and you will ignore it, then good luck fixing other people behavior as an indie. As an official member of BAF| I've explained you my point of view, to you and all who will read it.
Your point of view had "fragments" which were understanded clearly wrong. Never end to wrong conclussions just if you are watching a fight.
There is more to be said and I can give you more good exemples of "that" situation not "at all" but this thread is not for two people talking. For exemple I clearly see your answer as "STFO" pointed directly on me. If you didnt meaned that, see how easily people can end with wrong conclussions...
"end of the story"

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Valinor - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:Everything else I have said is directly taken from my point of view. If you mean, that my point of view is not for this thread and you will ignore it, then good luck fixing other people behavior as an indie. As an official member of BAF| I've explained you my point of view, to you and all who will read it.
Your point of view had "fragments" which were understanded clearly wrong. Never end to wrong conclussions just if you are watching a fight.
There is more to be said and I can give you more good exemples of "that" situation not "at all" but this thread is not for two people talking. For exemple I clearly see your answer as "STFO" pointed directly on me. If you didnt meaned that, see how easily people can end with wrong conclussions...
"end of the story"

Sorry, are you saying that you can't accept my point of view (and oh, coincidence, i was there from the very start of the fight, while you arrived later) and i am lying, while i have to accept yours? Sorry again, not going to happen.

With this, i gave my feedback. Nothing else i have to write to you.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - FallenKnight - 03-03-2011

' Wrote:Sorry, are you saying that you can't accept my point of view?

Check how clearly in post 360 I have explained everything from my point of view. Do the same with same points you have mentioned.
================================
1) The Molly was dueling a BAF Ensign.

2) One of the battleships DID refill the fighter:

3) Said battleship even engaged one single bomber with solaris for some time.

4) 2 battleship on some bombers are not nice. At all.

5) Complaining about people hugging the Hood when i keep watching BAF| members do it is not nice either.
=================================

Go , write as I did and proove your words. Then everyone here may see your point of view.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - DarthBindo - 03-03-2011

what is this i dont even.
Seriously, we had one complaint, and one suggestion.
One, the refilling, which is really kinda minor and mostly QQ, and two, teach that King guy how to not get double razored in the first minute of a fight.
How did this ...no, i simply cant be bothered.
w/e.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - beunt - 03-04-2011

Well, the relative peace we had in this thread couldn't last forever.

Now back on topic, Sherwood/Feya/Evyn has a recurrent problem with the perspective of defeat indeed.Who needs a refill to take down an molly anyway:)I can't talk to him yett, I count on my fellow admirals to do that, and keep posting if the problem persists until Dieter or I are back.

A remark now : generic "you ganked", "you refilled", "you base hugged" etc are not true. No matter what happened the BAF certainly didn't do it, but some individuals belonging to the BAF (or else) did. Thanks to Valinor for doing the things right : a name, or a screen showing clearly the responsible one.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - arvg - 03-05-2011

' Wrote:If I get it right the QCP is now a subfaction of the BAF and as such the feedback goes here too:

Mind to tell your privateers that they ID is not a terrorist ID and that blowing up traders with a mere "Hi Samura", "Bye Samura" it neither within the rules nor good RP?
Furthermore the same individual has just been quickdocking on Roppongi station right in front of the Kusari capitol planet while being under fire. Thanks for adding even more fuel for Kusari to act against Liberty, but I'd say that was not the smartest move.
Name of said individual is waiting in Dieters skype, just waiting for the skypelag to let it through.

Hi Samura.

Bye Samura!

does count as an engagement notice as it is above the one line engagement notice requirements. (sure it is two lines, and yes I would have liked to see more, but I have seen many engagements from the Kusari side with a lot less than that) I will skip this point as it is not relevant. Talk to the individual about it, sure better is expected, but better is not always possible when the trader is in the proximity of a base, or capable of using the time to escape.

Moving on.

If you have a concern with the QCP, please direct it to me and I will deal with it, as I have already done in this matter. The person in question was unaware that docking on an IC base was not allowed, that has been corrected by both myself and dieter. Also RP consequences were handled before this complaint was registered.

It is a fair complaint, and a valid one, one that we have dealt with.

I genuinely hope you get a better experience next time, and accept that the docking was a once off mistake, which was covered by me in a direct communication to the Kusari Naval Forces.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Ceoran - 03-05-2011

' Wrote:Hi Samura.

Bye Samura!

does count as an engagement notice as it is above the one line engagement notice requirements.

I was not about the engagement notice but about the fact that to my knowledge a privateer still has to issue a demand before blowing up a trader, even if it is a Kusari one. Last time I checked the ID doesn't exclude you from that.