Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Enoch - 06-13-2011

Hi, I'm in the Rising Sons (the ]bd[).
Even if it is not the right place to do it, I have to clarify a few points.
Quote:- Is it a coincident or the 5 blood dragon members arrived exactly in this moment just to...fire on us? From my point of view such things had never happened before since they are neutral with us. If they had a reason, an excuse of their doings, by mentioned the Privatereers, from my point it is YOU that called them and 70% of the people online, bretonians, supported this.
- Nobody "called" us. What is that even supposed to mean ? We guys are not for hire to come and shoot to help people settle OOC conflicts, thanks. I don't know what all the fuss with Tobi Reaper is, but we're certainly not going to raid Leeds just because someone calls us. We were 3 by the way, and that raid was planned.

- Relations between the Blood Dragons and Bretonia are rather complicated. We're certainly not neutral (especially when Privateers go pirate in Kusari - But that's a RP argument and should stay that way.) In short, don't expect Blood Dragons to support Bretonians just because the BAF happens to fight the KNF. Kusari politics, and especially Blood Dragons politics, are more complex than a mere "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

If someone wishes to answer or make comments about the points I made, please go to our feedback in order not to hijack this one.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Gaxxyboi - 06-13-2011

Please dont tell me, that you talk about the big fight in front of planet leeds, yesterday?!?

IF you do so, then tell me why you attacked the enemies of your enemies first? the corsair? remember?

At first you chased the Corsairs down ( including me ) and then? what happened after it? you continued your ''planned raid'' in bret? hard to believe isnt it? and i remember, that 3 BD's AND Tobi.Reaper instantly chased me down ( the GB ). so dont try to troll us with your post above, IF <----!!!!!!! you talk about that happening yesterday. if no, ignore this.

' Wrote:Please dont tell me, that you talk about the big fight in front of planet leeds, yesterday?!?

IF you do so, then tell me why you attacked the enemies of your enemies first? the corsair? remember?

At first you chased the Corsairs down ( including me ) and then? what happened after it? you continued your ''planned raid'' in bret? hard to believe isnt it? and i remember, that 3 BD's AND Tobi.Reaper instantly chased me down ( the GB ). so dont try to troll us with your post above, IF <----!!!!!!! you talk about that happening yesterday. if no, ignore this.
Yes, I'm talking about yesterday. They were 2 incursions in Leeds, I was only in the second one. Now, why do we shoot Corsairs ? They pirate in the Sigmas. Need I say more ?

Also, this is our feedback : http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry695066
Post there for things related to the ]bd[.

You obviously didnt get my post, or your own...not sure.

' Wrote:You obviously didnt get my post, or your own...not sure.
Look, this is my last post here about what happened yesterday. If you have a problem or want more information, ask in our feedback. Whining in the feedback thread of another faction won't get you any answers. Also, try to make sentences explaining clearly what you mean.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-13-2011

Quote:You have been shot in New London, whatever the reasons were, since I was not there, I bet they actually warned you at least once. To not follow military order in military situation is followd by shot, depending on the situation. So dont be surprised about your death. Some people are just in the wrong place in the wrong time.

Now since you don't understand they never warned me and i helped taking down that corsair gunboat the blood dragons did most of the work. Also I know who the captain is of that Gun boat if you don't let me tell Daniel dashwood if that rings any bells.

Quote: In the last post, in your message you had used an "//" with a forum threat against a member of armed forces, a threat with sanction which is not the way you have to annonce this. I hope you know the rules.
-Speaking of sanctions, I want you to explain me HOW you were shot down 4 times for 1 hour, and yet be next to the person that shot you?

When did i say an hour i said he was shooting at me without RP he should of been reported the first time, but since I'm nice.

Quote:- According to this Image, you can see how you sound from outside. Provoking, threatening words, like you said in New london and Leeds, OOC sanction threats...speaking with other members with insults and taunts, which leads to your destruction is clearly understandable. If I collect more of your words, you will see what you have done by yourself.

You just edited out alot of stuff try reading what your officers said before then.

Quote:-Your signature is a pure window to your thoughts right now. "I damn hate BAF". Which wont enchance your reputation OOC.

Ever heard of a joke? If i hated the BAF i'd be shooting them as i've done before.

Quote:- You have spammed the local transmission , making the conversation with the blood dragons...a mess. Chaos. Dont talk when you are not asked to. When official memebrs, like dragons and BAF are talking, you are not helping by spamming lies and excuses like you cry for help. That action was noticed too, by the bretonian players, and they didnt like that. It may looks like nothing done by you, but it was a very big deed, "interruption of diplomatic talk" you may call it...

Really and you were been diplomatic you were insulting them. Plus your making your own exsuces for what happened. let me quote you "we don't have any control over the privateers" I've been in bretonia long enough to know that the BAF has plenty of infulence over them.

Quote:Since you were a former member of VPS, a good mercenary faction, I am really wondering what happened with you? The people from VPS were good in both RP and fighting and from what I saw yesterday, you didnt proved that point.

Once again since i was doing most of the leg work i quit the VPS and took a nice little holiday for myself Even most BAF officers that were on knew about this.

And so as your complaints come to an end let me say, so this What happened to you guys? all I now see is another New york happening No RP from what i can see. Now if you want to control all those RPLess Battleships i suggest you do what the LN did create a Roaster where all those capital ships need to register apart from the gunboats from what i can see is that they are RPing quite well and Evyn hunter knows that the capital ships are getting out of hand most of them don't even know the rules.

Or take a leaf out of HMS Warspite's book don't do anything unless a captain or more tells you what to do he was ordered to destory me maybe not from a captain or higher but he was new to the BAF.

Now since you don't understand they never warned me and i helped taking down that corsair gunboat the blood dragons did most of the work. Also I know who the captain is of that Gun boat if you don't let me tell Daniel dashwood if that rings any bells.

You engaged again without ANY rp. After i died, the message was: WhySoCute has been killed by Tobi.Reaper.

Too bad i didnt screen it.
And another part of the story, i did not shoot at anybody until the 3 BD's + you arrived.

So, more excuses please..go on tobi:D

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Dab - 06-13-2011

Only Fallenknight, myself, or an Admiral should be responding to any posts related to the BD/Leeds situation. Everyone else refrain from posting.

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-13-2011

I did attack with RP Didn't you hear the Blood dragons say "jump in"? Then i went on with my engagment notice. well i asked the blood dragons if i could jump in. PLus try quoting it works wonders. And sairs are shoot on sight targets are they not?

Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Tobi44 - 06-14-2011

Quote:i suggest you do what the LN did create a Roaster where all those capital ships need to register

well a barge died because you ignored me a zoner one to