Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BAF| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=14007)

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - AlphaWolf215 - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 09:44 PM)Black Widow Wrote: BAF|HMS-Dauntless crying like a noob coz he got a beat down then telling their own team mates "F**k you" well no screw you and your stupid tactics blaming us for decloaking behind the Valor when one of the Valors had a Cloak CD which he fired. Anyway poor show I say and yeh dont ever expect 13th| to help you again we will laugh the next time while you get FWD gunned up your backside!!

*snip*

Thankfully, someone grabbed your screens before they where removed, so I have seen them. It seems in this case, you decided to run your mouth just as much as our player, but that's not something that requires discussing further.

I have done some digging (as the Dauntless is a shared ship) and found the individual responsible and spoken to them. That's not an action I condone, and on behalf of the BAF| I appologise for the conduct displayed. In future, I'd advise listening to our capital players. Not everyone has access to caps, and those who do currently (generally Tongue) know what they are doing with them. If there is a plan in place, stick to it. If the plan doesn't work, poke one of us and discuss a future plan. We aren't against new ideas. We are against your own conduct here.

Hoping the above is clear
~Joe

(03-30-2015, 04:24 PM)Cashew Wrote:
Quote:BAF Feedback Blank
-Short Information-
1. Your Exact Character Name:
2. BAF Exact Character/s Name/s:
3. System:
4. Issues in RP or PVP:

-Full Information-
1. Situation (what happened):
2. Attached images from the Game:
3. Attached DSAce log file:

-Proposals-
1. What is your opinion about this?
2. What would you recommend us?

-Questions-
(If you have some questions, write them here)

-Congratulations-
(If you had a nice interaction with us, write a short info about it)

Since I don't know why you're complaining, please could you fill this in to provide a more accurate account of the situation from your point of view.

Going to thank @Cashew for this once again and bump it. Would people please utilise this template in future. It makes things far easier to review. Thank you all. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you as well

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Connor - 12-28-2015

Hello yes double post that won't go away.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Connor - 12-28-2015

Black Widow your attitude is dumb. You're kinda showing your immaturity and poor nature in this thread. The Dauntless could have been crying like a noob, but look at you! LOL. This is very hypocritical from you since you do the exact same thing. Grow up and think about what you write. Look at yourself. My god. This is obviously an anger post. Sort your attitude out before you sort others out.

Thank you.

Have a good day.

(:

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Black Widow - 12-29-2015

(12-28-2015, 10:47 PM)AlphaWolf215 Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 09:44 PM)Black Widow Wrote: BAF|HMS-Dauntless crying like a noob coz he got a beat down then telling their own team mates "F**k you" well no screw you and your stupid tactics blaming us for decloaking behind the Valor when one of the Valors had a Cloak CD which he fired. Anyway poor show I say and yeh dont ever expect 13th| to help you again we will laugh the next time while you get FWD gunned up your backside!!

*snip*

Thankfully, someone grabbed your screens before they where removed, so I have seen them. It seems in this case, you decided to run your mouth just as much as our player, but that's not something that requires discussing further.

I have done some digging (as the Dauntless is a shared ship) and found the individual responsible and spoken to them. That's not an action I condone, and on behalf of the BAF| I appologise for the conduct displayed. In future, I'd advise listening to our capital players. Not everyone has access to caps, and those who do currently (generally Tongue) know what they are doing with them. If there is a plan in place, stick to it. If the plan doesn't work, poke one of us and discuss a future plan. We aren't against new ideas. We are against your own conduct here.

Hoping the above is clear
~Joe

(03-30-2015, 04:24 PM)Cashew Wrote:
-Short Information-
3. System:
4. Issues in RP or PVP:

-Full Information-

-Proposals-

-Questions-

-Congratulations-

Since I don't know why you're complaining, please could you fill this in to provide a more accurate account of the situation from your point of view.

Going to thank @Cashew for this once again and bump it. Would people please utilise this template in future. It makes things far easier to review. Thank you all. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you as well

There was a plan but a ship that was Cloaked got their device disrupted by one of the Valors who had a cloak CD as a result the decloaked Kirk one of my crew was in range of the Valors cerbs and he got wiped out. I did state prior to engagement that said Valor had a cloak cd so that should have explained to the captain of the dauntless why my man had decloaked prematurely but as is always the case in these situations the one "running the show" never listens and as a result it all falls apart. I take with a pinch of $alt what you say about listening to the BAF| guy on a capital ship as I dont always think they know what they are doing as is evident here.

TSing two valors at the same is a sure fire way to get killed as you can dodge 1 FWD gun but not two. The way in which the dauntless spoke suggested he probably wanted us to do the same which we wont as we have our own tactics.
If I hadnt charged one of those valors your man would have been dead alot sooner. He has the cheek to say F you? I think he should come on here and apologize.

(12-28-2015, 11:52 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Black Widow your attitude is dumb. You're kinda showing your immaturity and poor nature in this thread. The Dauntless could have been crying like a noob, but look at you! LOL. This is very hypocritical from you since you do the exact same thing. Grow up and think about what you write. Look at yourself. My god. This is obviously an anger post. Sort your attitude out before you sort others out.

Thank you.

Have a good day.

(:

Your statement is unfounded quite clearly the dauntless had a temper tantrum at being served by two valors, then he was quick to snap at us when we did nothing wrong.

If anyone talks to me like that then they can expect full verbal retaliation.

On the topic of sorting out the others, 13th| are sorted. Next time we wont help you. Problem solved

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - DragonLancer - 02-08-2016

Derek Lance here - who's gonna pay me.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - AlphaWolf215 - 02-11-2016

-Short Information-
3. System:
4. Issues in RP or PVP:

-Full Information-

-Proposals-

-Questions-

-Congratulations-

Honestly, this is the last time I'm bumping this. Failure to use this guideline will lead to your post being ignored. I think we have asked enough times now.

@DragonLancer

I'm sorry. You're going to need to give me FAR more information than that, otherwise I'll mark this down as a troll post. If you have something constructive to give, or a genuine question to ask, please do so.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - DragonLancer - 02-19-2016

Very funny.
Derek Lance is my bounty hunter char who informed your little siege party about some uninvited visitors.
That very char also defended Bretonia from this little blue jelly party some time ago.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Connor - 04-02-2016

Hi guys. Would just like to raise something to you that you should really take care off.

[02.04.2016 19:12:41] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: So bad.
[02.04.2016 19:13:50] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: bad
[02.04.2016 19:13:52] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: so bad
[02.04.2016 19:14:30] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: BAD
[02.04.2016 19:14:34] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: bad
[02.04.2016 19:14:35] /time
[02.04.2016 19:14:35] 2016-04-02 19:15:53 SMT
[02.04.2016 19:14:37] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: still bad
[02.04.2016 19:14:46] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: so bad
[02.04.2016 19:15:10] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: bad aim
[02.04.2016 19:15:46] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: NOPE

http://i.imgur.com/rE61duJ.png

This happened during PvP as he was shield running. I expected a little better then this.

Edit: Most things were provided, just not in the form. From the maturity shown by the pilot in the next few posts something rally needs to be done.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - SnakThree - 04-02-2016

Use the form, otherwise BAF| will ignore legimate feedback.

RE: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback - Mr.Badger - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 08:30 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Hi guys. Would just like to raise something to you that you should really take care off.

[02.04.2016 19:12:41] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: So bad.
[02.04.2016 19:13:50] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: bad
[02.04.2016 19:13:52] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: so bad
[02.04.2016 19:14:30] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: BAD
[02.04.2016 19:14:34] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: bad
[02.04.2016 19:14:35] /time
[02.04.2016 19:14:35] 2016-04-02 19:15:53 SMT
[02.04.2016 19:14:37] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: still bad
[02.04.2016 19:14:46] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: so bad
[02.04.2016 19:15:10] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: bad aim
[02.04.2016 19:15:46] BAF|LtCdr.David.Garrand: NOPE

http://i.imgur.com/rE61duJ.png

This happened during PvP as he was shield running. I expected a little better then this.

Lol really?
Your teammate just killed you, or you just killed your teammate and ganked me?

Really, how bad are you?
Get skill snoopy