Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis (/showthread.php?tid=140304)

To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-13-2016

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB.png]

Transmission: Online
Receiver: Gateway Shipping
Subject: Super Alloys Shipments

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
It's really great to address you again sir, and i hope everything is okay at your corporation side. The administration of the Solitaire Metropolis were very pleased by the fast deliveries of your last contracts and decided to request more contract. This time we would like to request 30,000 pieces only of Super Alloy which can be found at Scarborough station at Newcastle. The installation terminal is willing to pay 3,000 credits for each unit delivered and all prices can be negotiated to suit your and our side. We also providing some Silver ores at the installation market for sale which can be handy for the pilots delivering the materials to our installation since they wouldn't want to go back empty. I would like to request a proof for documentation process as usual. I am sure you are familiar with our routine and protocol now so things will be much easier and smoother. I am looking forward for a reply from your side and please have a nice day sir.

[Image: Mark_Hamann_TB2.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 06-14-2016

[Image: gateway_new_tbar_by_hunorgateway-da3y5jd.png]

Greetings Herr Hamann,

This is very surprising request because here we have a conflict of interests. Above mentioned base is the Borderwolrd Exports controlled base. "Bowex" is our main competitor this means we are restricted to buy Super Alloy from there. I am ready to plan an alternative solution by using 30.000 free cargo space in Oceana Shipping Platform for commodities. If you give maximum seven days delay Gateway with partners will do one amazing joint operation delivery mission. I hope it will be possible with this to show here nothing is impossible for Gateway.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
Executive in charge of corporate security

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-14-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
First of all thank you for the fast reply as always, and i would like to tell you that it was not my intention at all to send Gateway Shipping to a competitor station. I offered the members of the board your idea and they didn't understand it quite well. We are little confused about the Oceania part. What exactly you want to do to make this contract work mein herr shepard? Do you require any of our transports to come to your base for that? or your transports will do the job? .. As far as i know, the Super Alloy is also sold in other places that doesn't belong to Bowex, so lemme know what you have in mind in details please so i can have a full picture about this idea. Danke for your time and have a nice day mein here.

RE: To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 06-14-2016

Greetings Herr,

Firstly to obtain the necessary commodities I'll ask Gateway partner to help us in this delivery mission. They will acquire & deposit the required amount of Super Alloy to Oceana Shipping Platform.
Secondly Gateway from Oceana can deliver the necessary commodities to Solitaire Metropolis.
The first step may increase the delivery time. The identity Gateway's partner it is not required because it is not affecting our business. We accept the job with these conditions and we guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,

RE: To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Xenon - 06-14-2016

Guten Tag,
Herr Alan Shepard,
Well mein herr Shepard, The other parties involved are not our business so we will leave all this matter to you and danke for accepting the contract.

RE: To: Gateway Shipping || From: Solitaire Metropolis - Hunor - 06-22-2016

Greetings Herr Hamann,

I could finish the 1/2 part of delivery request. We are on it to finish the last part of it. I will attach the visual proof.

::: Documentation protocol loading...
::: Decoding...
::: Loaded:
Nr. 1: 5000 units Super Alloy
Nr. 2: 5000 units Super Alloy
Nr. 3: 5000 units Super Alloy

TOTAL: 15000 units Super Alloy
Remained: 15000 units Super Alloy

Alan Shepard,