Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sapphire Raven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sapphire Raven (/showthread.php?tid=140414)

To: Sapphire Raven - Vendetta - 06-18-2016

[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]

Subject: Aria

Dear,

I know you were a little dazed last night after I walked you back to your bed. You'll probably be on your feet and back to work today as usual. I know how much you hate sitting around, heh. I'm going to be spending time with Aria in the med-bay, at least until she wakes up. I can't leave her alone. I... Feel somewhat responsible for whatever happened. I called her to Cambridge to help me set up a surprise dinner for you, and this happened.

I hope she's alright. Feel free to stop by or call me up to the bridge if you need me or... Feel lonely. I'll be here.

- Critter

-|TRANSMISSION TERMINATED|-

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 06-18-2016

[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, ???
» SUBJECT: Message.

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Don't be sorry.

At the very second I'm released from this stasis room, I'm going to crack some little dingdong's braindead heads on Cambridge - and they're gonna pray that I never leave this room.

I would at least thought those cotton-headed ninny-muggins would even have half a brain to touch one of mine. But ooooh nooo. They did it. And it's time for them to realise that their birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

The big bad bird is coming to pay someone a visit. And they're gonna grind up some worms for breakfast, big time.

Please look after Aria. I would stay by her side too, but... you know.

Regards,
S. Raven

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Vendetta - 06-18-2016

Subject: RE: Aria

You've no idea how much I wish I could go with you for this. Anyone who does this to someone, especially someone from my family, deserves what's coming their way. Be careful, and do what you have to do. Love you.

- Critter

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Kauket - 06-18-2016

[Image: HZ1dgdY.png]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

» COMM-ID: Sapphire Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: Eidolon Wraith, ???
» SUBJECT: Message.

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I know these dolts, and it would be best if I went alone.

I briefly worked with them in the past with a small contract, before I kinda did the whole leaving for the Omicrons thing. I couldn't give a lesser crap about Corsair loving tarty-farties. Seriously, I think those gang guys have a backdoor link to the Corsairs, what with their little smuggling business.

Buuuuut it-tttttt's ooookaaa-aaay.

I going to gift them an Azzy-Apple, they'll love it more than my Lemonades. That is, if I ever get out of medical chamber. Oh well.

Love you too.

P.S. I'm not taking my meds for this.

Regards,
Birdlady

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Sapphire Raven - Vendetta - 06-18-2016

Subject: RE: Aria

I'm glad you know where to look. I'll be sure to notify you when she wakes up. I found her about three blocks from home near the Rockland Hotel. I probably should've gone to meet her at the landing pad. Like I said, be careful.

As for your meds?

Do what you have to do. Just remember to take them when you come back. I'll remind you if you forget.

- Critter