Discovery Gaming Community
To: Core Guildkeeper/Masters From: Paladin Romanov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Core Guildkeeper/Masters From: Paladin Romanov (/showthread.php?tid=140768)

To: Core Guildkeeper/Masters From: Paladin Romanov - The Olympius - 07-01-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Rosalina Romanov
Subject: Resignation
ENCRYPTION: Medium

To Guildkeepers and Masters Nodtviet,

This is Paladin Romanov speaking, I am hereby handing in my resignation to the Core. I am doing this for a few reasons now.

Firstly, pilots and leaders of the Core show no respect, courage, bravery and other attributes and traits for such organisation. I am saying this due to some recent events that have happened within the fleet it self.

I personally thought our job, goals, objectives where to protect the innocent and civilians of the Omicrons from the Nomad threat, as far as I am aware we are the threat to innocents and civilians. We have destroyed the bio dome of Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta. To me this is going back on your word. When was the last time we 'The Core' done something with or against nomads and K'hara. We are not researching or trying to understand them, yes we will shoot them if they come into Omicron Delta. But apart from that when do we go to them and try understand them better than they understand us. If I am correct. We do not such things. But as of late, we have made more enemies than we have allies and to me that is going to get us no where. I am surprised your people still follow you Guildkeeper. Not wonder why Ms Raven left months ago.

Anyway secondly. I have been sent comms from other Guildkeepers with missions and objectives personally for me. I have worked hard, and fought well for what? A promotion or two. I have recently requested to be promoted to Paladin that was due to the crew onboard the Olympius. Which also I will be taking with me, the crew are on my side and they are happy to have me as there commanding officer.

So this is my leaving notice due to the mess and insulting behavior of the Core as a whole.

Farewell, and goodbye.

Signed.
Rosalina Romanova

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Core Guildkeeper/Masters From: Paladin Romanov - Wesker - 07-02-2016

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video Feed: Live]:::

ID: Matt Bishop
Subject: Romanov
Encryption: Invincible

What,

We have more enemies from trying to keep the peace, what would you prefer? For us to stop and watch the Corsairs, Nomads, and Order roll over all of the Omicrons?

-M. Bishop
Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[Closing Transmission]:::

RE: To: Core Guildkeeper/Masters From: Paladin Romanov - Jayce - 07-02-2016

[Image: 41sdplc.png]
The youthful face of a boy, barely over 18, flutters to life on the comms-panel.

Empress Jess says "good luck getting your ship out of my yards." Byee!~

The vid-feed cuts out with an after-image of the sender blowing a smooch in the direction of the camera.