Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker Congress (/showthread.php?tid=140783)

To: Junker Congress - The Olympius - 07-02-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Rosalina Romanov
Subject: In need of help
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Good morning Congressmen and women,

I am ex-Paladin Rosalina Romanov, former member of The Core. Over recent weeks I have planning my escape from the Core ever since the incident with Freeport 11, Omicron Delta. I am aware you know if this due to one of your pilots being shot down trying to supply those in need of help.

While being the second in command of the Core Olympius Battlecruiser, under going my training I was waiting for that moment to be promoted to Paladin so I can step in and become Commanding Officer. Yesterday afternoon I was promoted to the rank of Paladin and not long after I handed in my resignation to leave. I already spoke with the crew onboard and they where all with me.

The reason I am sending this to you, is because I/we are actaully in need of help and support right now, and I was hoping you would be able to help us with this. What we are after is someone to lay low, and if you have the possible room to let us use a mooring fixture to make repairs, restock on ammunition and refuel. We don't ask anything else from you.

We noticed that the Core became corrupt and instead of trying to make an understanding of the Nomad threat they actaully wanted to take over the Omicrons and take control even if this meant to hurt the innocents. I did not want to be apart of this, neither did my crew. So I hereby apologies for what we have done to your men and women.

Me and my crew want to make an amend.

Signed.
Rosalina Romanov

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Junker Congress - The Olympius - 07-07-2016

:::[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Junker Congress - WildBill - 07-10-2016

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyVUNNU01QZnMyLTg]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Rosalina,

I don't reckon we've met 'fore. Unless you was one of 'em Core pilots what shot me down while haulin medical supplies to the Zoners. If'n you was one of 'em what shot me I ain't keen on helpin you in yer situation. I reckon it'd be best if'n we met in person an had ourselves a discussion 'bout this.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....

RE: To: Junker Congress - The Olympius - 07-13-2016

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Rosalina Romanov
Subject: In need of help
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Good morning Arbiter Bill,

It is a pleasure to meet you and a honor. Well I was actaully one of them Core pilots but I did not shoot at you infact I left the scene as I did not want to see a Junker helping the lives of the wounded and the families who have lost loved ones due to my actions and the Core's actions. At that time I was only a low ranking agent and orders where orders but I don't know how I got out of not shooting you but I did and I am very grateful that I did.

What did the medical team say when they where doing medical checks on the terrorists of the Core. They say they are here to help but instead they just want to take over and rule the Omicrons.

Where do you wish to meet for this discussion?

Signed.
Rosalina Romanov

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Junker Congress - The Olympius - 08-05-2016

:::[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Junker Congress - WildBill - 08-07-2016

....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyVUNNU01QZnMyLTg]

Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Reckon yer able to make yer way to Bering? There's a Freeport there what'll be neutral ground fer the two of us. Reckon we'd be able to conversate there. Best you be warned, if'n yer fixin to harm me, there'll be hell to pay.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

....Transmission Terminated....