Discovery Gaming Community
Vacation back on Curacao - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Vacation back on Curacao (/showthread.php?tid=141000)

Vacation back on Curacao - Sombs - 07-11-2016

If that story isn't censored enough, please notify me. I'll post a more censored version of this then. Please don't just delete it. 7th of July 823 A.S.
Cortez System
Planet Curacao

[Image: apm13_by_rhulaner-da4fuea.png]

Sometimes it just takes some punches and a good shower, Leon thought, as he left the Hoffnungsschimmer to walk across the promenade of one of the smaller, artificial formed islands of Curacao. It was one of those islands where the workers of Orbital Spa and Cruise and their sub-companies would live on, and they would still have a way more luxurious life than anyone else in Sirius, most people said. Here now, a freshly showered guy walked across the promenade, wearing a wetsuit, covered in a clubwear leather jacket and Hawaii shorts. He couldn't wait to get into the waves, forgetting about everything around him, be it about the girl he accidentally paralyzed or the infested woman that somehow, in his point of view, was just manipulating everyone onboard. And his best friend wouldn't even notice the change, blindness cause by exactly that manipulation, and the poor guy thought it would be love, Leon thought.

Some women lying at the beach, sunbathing, enjoying the silence the smaller islands offered. They were rarely visited by tourists. Those islands were the secret pearls. Cheaper, and still above the standards. And they were still in the 'terraformed' regions, meaning the water here was actually supporting maritime life, and people could go surfing without being afraid of the more dangerous water of the other side of the planet, where OSC didn't change too much of the surface and waterscape.
Smirking at the ladies, Leon passed by, there was a good chance he would see one of them later again, in a hotel room, as he had no intention to return to the Hoffnungsschimmer this night. Not after this. This crew had a thing for putting him into dangerous places, and he still didn't know what the reason for all this was, if not taking out the nomads. It was so weird. Both Ezrael and him grew up with the knowledge of hostile aliens out there. Not to mention the incident a few years ago, where a nomad caused death in Cortez. Whatever happened that day, it was a reminder of what they learned as children and young men. To Ezrael it was the reason to leave Curacao and make sure something like this won't happen ever again. To Leon it was the reason to stay on Curacao and not even dare to leave the planet with a ship. Why leaving Eden anyway. As an OSC mechanic, there was enough for him to do on the surface.

A couple of minutes later, Leon's jacket and shorts were lying on a bench at the beach, while he was surfing around. The waves were big enough, and some other people joined the fun as well. It was cool, and enough distraction to not remind him of what happened in the recent. The only thing missing was his best friend, who was hiding the Apahanta in the Barrier Cloud right at this moment. However, he didn't put to many thoughts about it and just enjoyed the time.

Staring at the Hoffnungsschimmer, a very thin young woman with thick black hair stood at the promenade for a moment, admiring the Corvo's considerable design. Her red dress, however, would draw more attention than her lean face. It looked still healthy, though. She had noticed this guy once he left the Corvo, and from the distance, she was eyeballing him. Leon was well aware of that, and he liked it, as it was the feeling he was used to. She watched him for the whole while, enjoying some sweet drinks the waiters brought her. After an hour, Leon would return to the beach, unzipping his wetsuit to provocantly show off his upper body. He looked over to her, with a smirk on his face. As he had picked up his clothes, he walked over to her, watching her dress waving in the wind. The woman wasn't tall. She would reach to his neck and her blue eyes were somewhat inviting. Obviously, she wasn't from Curacao, as her skin was way more pale than most of the girls' here had.

"Vitayu, good boy", she said in a typical coalition-like russian accent. The voice was deep, yet very female, tensing. He heard it and gave him goosebumps of excitement. The way she looked at him. It was just too easy. "I hope you don't mind me watching you for a while. You seem to have a good control over your body." She inspected his abs for just a moment, then quickly turned her eyes back on his. He came a step closer, and she felt okay with it, smirking inviting at him.
"I could show you later", he replied, returning the expression, raking his fingers through his wet hair. I wish I could control my body down there a bit more, he thought as he gifted her with a charming grin, remembering his time with Nancy for a moment. "I know a nice club. I hope to see you there this evening, as I would like to dance with you a bit. Drinks are on me." Of course, he would let Ezrael pay the drinks, as he offered it to him for the time of their vacation.
"Sounds good to me, good boy." She took a step back as he tried to get a bit closer, grinning at him playful. "I'm sure you have a lot to show me then."

A few hours later, Leon found himself in said club, wearing a yellow T-shirt and jeans, just the right club wear for a young man like him. Sunglasses, of course, on his head resting. The club was well visited, and his natural charme made his ego doing jumps as the women looked at him, smiling, showing their interested. In the end, he ended up sitting in the lounge, with a blond girl in a blue dress on the one side and the girl from the beach, this time wearing a more tight, dark-red dress, on the other side, leaning in his sides. There were even more girls sitting at the table, talking and shouting in party mood. Some guys were jealous, thinking Leon was a VIP or something, just because he payed the drinks. He imagined Ezrael's face when he would see the bill. Yet it didn't bother him at all. He had risked his life for his stupid idealism, and now it was his turn to feel alive again. In the lounge, the music wasn't all too loud. They actually could speak. The blond girl, her name was Veronika, she had a rheinlandian accent. The dark-haired girl, however, Leon still didn't know her name, but he felt it wasn't the right time to ask her about it, as she was enjoying the mood, somewhat like a child. She drank a lot, and it looked like she could take a lot. Other than Veronika, as she was way more touchy.

All this derailed at some point, with the rheinlandian girl literally under the table, showing the skills of her lips and her tongue while the dark-haired lady and Leon were busy kissing. That wasn't a rare thing to happen in club. Especially not on Curacao, where the money talked and everyone just wanted to have a good time. And that they had. A cough from under the table, a moan while Leon had to stop the kiss for a short moment, just to make sure he wouldn't accidentally bit her tongue. Each hand holding one girls head during their respective actions, he had to giggle. That was Curacao. That was the life he wanted to live. Not the dangerous life out there in the Omicrons, Omegas or in house space as illegal trespasser with a warship. The night wasn't over yet, and Veronika crawled back from under the table to sit next to him, putting back what was put out for some minutes and cleaning her mouth with a napkin, then just taking another drink. However, the rheinlandian girl had a bit too much and ended up sleeping at his side, until someone called a taxi for her.
An hour later, the dark-haired girl and Leon left the club, and it was somewhat teasing him to still not know her name. He often was about to ask her, but she kissed him then, as if she knew what he was going to ask her. It wasn't like they exchanged much words anyway. They got themselves a room in a hotel, a very luxurious one, just the best for them. A big bed, no clothes any longer and she sat on his lower body, smirking at him. "I wonder how you can afford all this", she asked with heavy breath, as they were connected and she leaded for the moment.

"Don't bother. Just enjoy..." His hands were holding her thin hips. He stared at her, smiling, feeling alive. He wasn't the second fiddle in this place. He was having fun without restraints. More or less. She looket so cute, so seducing. How old was she? His age? Maybe even older?
"That Corvo out there,.. is that yours?", she asked, leaning a bit more down to him to give him a kiss. Her hands where holding his chest to support her position. "Are you a captain?"
"No. I live on that ship, oh god, and I work as an engineer on that ship and... on... a warship. With huge guns... they make... oh, oh god, this! Oh my... oh..." He continued a little bit, and she joined the moaning, both of them brought over the edge. She dropped herself onto his chest.
"A... a warship? Liberty or bretonian?" She tried to catch her breath.
"None of them. We're freelancing. It's not that easy... but you get the idea."
"Not at all. What are you doing out there with a warship? Are you pirates?" She chuckled, as she didn't believe it.
Finding her accent somewhat exciting and adorable, he replied: "Shhhh. Why don't you tell me your name finally? I really would like to know how to call you, as you made me really happy this night. Tell me a bit about you." His hands raked through her thick, long hair and he stroke her back. "Not the last time, I hope. For tonight."
"Hm, you have to choose, good boy. First or surname? I'll give you only one. I like my secrets." She giggled, sighing pleased by his touches. Her head rested on his chest, looking to the side. One of her hands was holding his pelvis, the other was stroking his cheek and neck.
"Give me your surname then. Mine is Isley."
"It's Vyu." She giggled.

"And where do you come from? Surely not from Curacao, I think. Your skin is too pale therefore. However, it suits you well with your beautiful hair..." He stroke her shoulder down to her arm at his lower body.
"Crete. But... that doesn't make me a corsair. Please do not call me that way. And now, answer my question." Her hand removed the protection down there, throwing it simply down the bed. She didn't care about a mess. Instead, she grabbed what she just uncovered.
"I see", he said, noticing what she did, without minding it. A cretan girl, he thought. So that's why she was that thin. Not much to eat there. "I'd say my captain is a vigilante, trying to do the right thing without joining any side at all. A noble thought, but people don't like it. It's still a warship, although I want to change it a bit. Am working on blue prints to overhaul it. That's how I earn my money."
"So it's true? You're working on a warship. Impressive."
"It's less impressive than you think. We're just 20 people, and about 400 robots. We're still looking for a good crew, since the robots aren't very talky." He sighed with a smirk.
"20 people."
"Yes."
"20 people, a warship", she repeated questioning, finding it ridiculous.
"And 400 robots. They are actually cool."
"Can you show me that warship?"
At this point, he got suspicious. A cretan girl of that self-confidence, surely with lots of secrets, interrogating him about the Apahanta. He felt like he should be more careful from now on. "Okay, you got me. I lied. It's just a transport ship from OSC - Grhg!" He felt pain, shaking his body as she squeezed the body part of him she had in her hand.
"You didn't lie. Tell me about it." She squeezed it harder, although she felt a reaction to it, making her using even more force. Leon was about to push her away, but he found himself somewhat trapped, as her arm was slung around his neck like a snake and she was tightening her grip on her victim. "You know, they say we Cretans eat other humans. Do you want me to eat you. I'd start with this down there."
"Are you insane!?" He tried to push her away, down from his body, but she used her arms full force to his neck, releasing his manpower down there to prevent his hands from freeing himself from her grip. "Get off me at once!?"

"I'll kill you, the crew and get myself your ship. Die." She tried to twist his neck, but he punched her right into the face, breaking her scarred nose. He felt how she released the grip, crying in pain. Pushing her down from him, he jumped out of the bed, taking his clothes and running into the hallway. Full of adrenalin, he just slid into his jeans, pulling his T-shirt over his torso and took a look into the room.

She was there, not minding her bloody nose but looking like the devil in person at him. Slowly, she came closer to him. "I know the Corvo. I know where it is, and I will make sure you won't leave the planet alive."
"What the hell is wrong with you!?"
"People like you are a plague. The Corsairs should set this world on fire. I'll make sure they do it. You're disguisting me. You just deserve to die." A horrible chill went down his spine, as this girl really made him fear. There was nothing beauftiful left about her. Her deep blue eyes showed her angryness, like there was nothing else hidden there. "Sooner or later, I'll kill you." She ran to him. Instinctively, he mirrored it, ramming her down with a tackle, as he was way more powerful than her.
"Sh...it, you are just insane!", he shouted at her, and as he saw she was getting back on her legs, he ran away, down the hallway. Wasn't there any security around!? Was that girl mental ill? What was going on here? Was everyone just insane!? Leaving the hotel in a hurry, he ran down to the promenade, to the landing pads. The Hoffnungsschimmer was there, and he hoped Ezrael was back already. Everything was better now than seeing that girl again.