Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials (/showthread.php?tid=141356)

To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - Venkman - 07-22-2016

[Image: 3kF3jAp.png]

Good day sirs.

I was assigned by Mr. Johnson to contact our Bretonian friends and ask for materials for our current project on the Park Avenue Station.

Namely, we would like you to deliver us materials from your base in Newcastle - Scarborough station. We're talking about 18.000 of Super Alloys. Our shipping division is very busy hence why we cannot ship the following goods by ourselves. For this, our company is ready to immediately pay 45.000.000cr. to Bowex plus you will receive 2.500cr/unit.

If you find this price acceptable, I suggest you send me the exact account where the funds can be sent.

Awaiting your reply
Signed: Ana Wight

[Image: D7PfD5M.png]

RE: To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - DonSam - 07-24-2016

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Ana Wight
Priority: High
Topic: Business Contract

Sender ID: David Williams

Greetings Ms. Ana,

This is David Williams from Bowex team, it was pleasure talking to you few minutes ago, and this is to let you know that we are glad to help our allies in Liberty, we shall start shipping immediately, but we request to send us the location of your station on a secure connection.

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission Lost

RE: To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - DonSam - 07-24-2016

Dear Ms. Ana,

I just delivered the 1st shipment to your station but the Commodity trader in your Station told me that he is not aligned about this order and he can only offer 100 S.C per unit of super alloy, can you check this matter please and let me know once you update the price to 2,500/unit as agreed so I can start selling my cargo?, I also docked my ship in your station until we fix this issue, I have to say I really miss Liberty and the view out there in New York. *smiles*

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission Lost

RE: To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - Venkman - 07-24-2016

Mr. Williams,

I am terribly sorry for this... incident. Apparently a person that was responsible for this was drinking on the job and has been fired. Things should be back to normal as well as the prices as we got ourselves a new employee. You should talk to him and he will give you the right amount of credits for each shipment that you bring to our station.

I would also like you to send me the exact account where our company can send the promised bonus of 45.000.000cr.

Awaiting your reply

RE: To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - DonSam - 07-26-2016

Dear Ms. Ana,

I'd like to inform you that 18.000 of Super alloy was just delivered to your station, this completes your contract. as for the bonus please send it to the account Bowex)Effort. Also, on behalf of Bowex team, I'd like to thank you for your business.

Attachments:
1, 2, 3, 4

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission Lost

RE: To: Bowex <|> From: IC <|> Subject: Scarborough materials - Venkman - 07-26-2016

Mr. Williams,

Thank you for completing the contract so swiftly. Our company has transferred the sum of 45.000.000cr. as a promised bonus for your effort.

Thank you again, we'll be contacting your company if we need something else. Until then, stay safe.

Goodbye.