Discovery Gaming Community
To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing || Subject: Introductions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing || Subject: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=141362)

To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing || Subject: Introductions - Redacted.Member1-4 - 07-22-2016

[Image: A1ftQfi.png]

Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Subject: Hogosha Association Greetings
Encryption: 74dAs

Konnichiwa, and greetings to the representatives of this Williams-Mordhauser Distributing. I can't say I have heard of this company before, but according to your statements, the ignorance might be mutual.
My name is Tokiomi Katagawa, a representative of the Hogosha Association. While not a "oh so very criminals and evil sort of folk" as the Blood Dragons might persuade you to think, we are still the kind that seeks the wellbeing of Kusari, even if it means paying close attention to the black market and being an informed participant.

The idea of a new participant who can claim "buys all, sells all" of possible needs is always interesting, but the closed routes and business connections in Kusari demand a bit of reputation, respectability, and a good measure of trustworthiness. I'm sure Willams-san and Mordhauser-san are well known individuals within their area, but we don't know what that area is, and how it might be important or relevant for Kusari business.

The Hogosha Association and several of its associated syndicates and groups have regular needs for certain outside work and shipping, but we require trusted men and women to do it. Williams-Mordhauser Distributing hails from where? Who do they work with until now? What are their sources for goods? Do you work in direct competition to any other known market player?

So many questions, so much lack of knowledge. Let us make our first trade, information.
Tell us what you are, and I will tell you what you can become.

To your first steps in Kusari, strangers.
Tokiomi Katagawa, The Hogosha Association.

RE: To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing || Subject: Introductions - Williams-Mordhauser - 07-25-2016

***Transmitting on encrypted channel...***
***Official Communique, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: General Secretary Caroline Convair***

Good day Katagawa-sama,

I represent the Williams-Mordhauser Board of Directors.

Before we proceed, I would like to sincerely apologize for the tardiness of our reply and assure you that we meant no slight. The Board of Directors had tasked our Chief Legal Officer, Mister Davidson, with replying to your communication. However, Mister Davidson has since failed to deliver a suitable reply within a reasonable time frame and has been officially reprimanded. I believe the scope of your organization has inadvertantly intimidated him; that's hardly an easy feat, sir.

I am given to understand that our publicly-available information is...less than adequate to describe the current scope and type of operations that Williams-Mordhauser Distributing is engaged in. In order to save you and your associates from a lengthy crawl through the archives, the Board of Directors and I shall summarize for you here. Williams-Mordhauser Distributing is a limited-liability corporation founded in 823 A.S. headquartered in Maltese space with the consent of the National Council. We are principally concerned with the trafficking of arms and munitions, though we also traffick cardamine, manpower, and dabble in various other illegal goods such as counterfeit software and human organs. In addition, we are interested in your trade of identified, sorted and curated xenoarchaeological artifacts, but would seek your consent before engaging in any shipments. The Board of Directors makes it a point to maintain a Sirius-wide distribution network, and to ensure that our pilots evade, elude, out-wit and out-fly naval patrols whenever they may try to interdict us in order to ensure steady and consistent delivery of our merchandise.

Williams-Mordhauser Distribution currently operates from Maltese space with the consent of the National Council and, in addition, are currently engaged in business negotiations with the Golden Chrysanthemums. We have probed the Red Hessians regarding business, and the Board plans to contact the Mollys and the Leeds Resistance once current negotiations have concluded.

To the knowledge of the Board of Directors, while there are many small-time smugglers travelling throughout Sirius, there is not currently any organization that could best be described as a "Morally-Bankrupt Corporation" or as "Professional Arms Dealers". As such, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing aims to claim as much market share as reasonably possible. The Board of Directors understands that the Hogosha Association dictates what can and can not happen in the majority of Kusari space, and so we are keenly interested in initiating a business partnership with your association and any sub-associations.

Signed,

-Caroline S. Convair, General Secretary, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing

RE: To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing || Subject: Introductions - Redacted.Member1-4 - 07-27-2016

[Image: A1ftQfi.png]

Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Subject: Hogosha Association Greetings
Encryption: 74dAs

I thank you for your informative reply, Miss Convair. The Hogosha has the need for dealers and partners in the weapons and arms industries, but your apparent affiliation with the Outcasts, which is the only name they are known around these parts, leaves your position with much to be desired. The added thought of you dealing with cardamine, and doing business with the Golden Chrysanthemums at the same time, makes you akin to a lowly Junker. And we already have the scrappers as the "morally-bankrupt" of this universe.

I ask of you to make a good effort exposing why the Hogosha Association should not see your corporation with less than tolerant eyes. Your well-being during your voyages in Kusari may well be affected by your choices.

Tokiomi Katagawa, The Hogosha Association.

[Image: 6DndhVp.png]

RE: To: Williams-Mordhauser Distributing || Subject: Introductions - Williams-Mordhauser - 07-28-2016

***Transmitting on encrypted channel...***
***Official Communique, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing***
***Sender Identified: General Secretary Caroline Convair***

Good day Katagawa-sama,

To our great consternation, we have found that there may have been certain misunderstandings regarding Williams-Mordhauser Distributing's political alignment. We believe this may be due to a possible miscommunication on our part. You have my assurances that the interns responsible have been duly subject to a disciplinary hearing, and fired*.

As a result, we would like to offer some clarifications:

Upon our incorporation, the WMD Board of Directors sent out feelers to all relevant parties in the sector. Included in this initial round of were your enemies, the so-called "Blood Dragon Shogunate" and the group known as the "Golden Crysanthemums". However, due to more recent altercations, it has become abundantly clear that the "Blood Dragon Shogunate" (which Mr. Williams has suggested we shorten to 'BS') has unilaterally decided to open hostilities against our employees and associates. As a result, are currently under the assumption that your enemies within Kusari space (read: the Blood Dragons and the Golden Crysanthemum) are now our enemies as well.

As for our relationship to the Nacion Maltese (whom you refer to as "Outcasts"), you have our assurances that we do not represent the Maltese government in any way shape or form. In fact, we believe the National Council of Malta has hastened to make it absolutely clear that we are entirely unaffiliated with the Maltese government - our incorporation papers are our sole connection with the Omicron Systems. You have our assurances that they do not represent any sort of political affiliation or similarity in morality or practices: Amaterasu was born from Izanagi's eye socket, but she was not an eyeball. We were incorporated on Malta, this does not make us Maltese.

We represent the interests of Williams-Mordhauser Distributing and any who might privilege us by deciding to do business with us, nobody else. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or lying.

It has been our intent in our dealings with others to accord them the respect which they appear to deserve. From the very beginning of our communications, we have held you in the highest regard, and unlike some others, you and your organisation have done nothing but meet, or even exceed, our initial expectations. It is our hope that we may prove our good intentions through our deeds, as well as our words, and parlay our deepest respect into a mutually beneficial relationship in the future.

Signed,

-Caroline S. Convair, General Secretary, Williams-Mordhauser Distributing