Discovery Gaming Community
Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Best Pvp Ship + Loadout (/showthread.php?tid=141522)

Pages: 1 2 3

Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - Se7ven - 07-27-2016

Hello my Name is Felix and im Pretty new to Discovery . I Played alot on hbc Server But now i Decided to Join your Server and i have no Plan at all what would be the best or the best Loadouts and ships for Pvp . There Are so Many new Things so can you give me some advices Smile Are Here some Elite Pilots that can Share their opinion with me . Also the id system and weapon availability on some ids Confuse me Smile

Thank you for your help apretiate your help and have a Nice day Smile

RE: Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - Langolier - 07-27-2016

For the record, let me make it clear that I am by no means an "elite pilot", but I can share my observations at least. It seems that the Sabre and the Eagle are the most popular ships for PvP. I like the Eagle myself, but that's just personal preference. The best thing to do is just try them all untill you find one that fits you're particular play style. Each ship has it's good points as well as it's bad. As far as the weapon compatibility issue, the following link will be extremely helpful.

http://lh.discoverygc.com/software/transponder

RE: Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - Se7ven - 07-27-2016

thank you very much Smile i will take a look on your link .

so for example if i want to be an outcast what ship and weaponds should i use ? I think you said the sabre would be good . So the next question is what weapon loadout should i use ?

RE: Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - TheFreelancer - 07-27-2016

The sabre is an excellent choice for a fighter, now I would suggest 2-3 shield damaging weapons (debs are good) and the rest should just be all rounders (like flashpoints) Make sure all your weapons have the same projectile speed as it will make it much easier to

(07-27-2016, 03:05 AM)TheFreelancer Wrote: The sabre is an excellent choice for a fighter, now I would suggest 2-3 shield damaging weapons (debs are good) and the rest should just be all rounders (like flashpoints) Make sure all your weapons have the same projectile speed as it will make it much easier to

Yep, pretty much what I was typing when this was posted. Another important thing is the armor upgrade. Don't be cheap when it comes to this. Buy the strongest one you can fit on your ship. For HF's and VHF's, that wil be the HAU VIII.

RE: Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - Wild Eagle - 07-27-2016

Manta bestest.

RE: Best Pvp Ship + Loadout - Burning - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 03:14 AM)Langolier Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:05 AM)TheFreelancer Wrote: The sabre is an excellent choice for a fighter, now I would suggest 2-3 shield damaging weapons (debs are good) and the rest should just be all rounders (like flashpoints) Make sure all your weapons have the same projectile speed as it will make it much easier to

Yep, pretty much what I was typing when this was posted. Another important thing is the armor upgrade. Don't be cheap when it comes to this. Buy the strongest one you can fit on your ship. For HF's and VHF's, that wil be the HAU VIII.

Probably a typo. The strongest armour upgrade for VHFs is the Armour Upgrade VIII. A SHF can mount HAU III or something, a VHF can't even mount HAU I.
Oh, welcome to Discovery. Feel free to add me on Skype (My Skype is torusatoplayer) and I will answer your questions and help you to find your way into the community and mod.

Thank you very much for your advices i will add you these days have no mic at the moment and im not a native englisch speaker Big Grin whats the best pirate id i would like to play outcast should i use flashpoints for or adv flashpoints ? or should i use some outcast weaponds lv 8 ? is it important to have 2 lv 7 debs and the rest lv 8 weaponds ? and is the sabre bad because he cant get a good amor upgrade ?

(07-27-2016, 02:57 AM)Se7ven Wrote: so for example if i want to be an outcast what ship and weaponds should i use ? I think you said the sabre would be good . So the next question is what weapon loadout should i use ?

(07-27-2016, 03:20 AM)Burning Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:14 AM)Langolier Wrote:

Probably a typo. The strongest armour upgrade for VHFs is the Armour Upgrade VIII. A SHF can mount HAU III or something, a VHF can't even mount HAU I.
Oh, welcome to Discovery. Feel free to add me on Skype (My Skype is torusatoplayer) and I will answer your questions and help you to find your way into the community and mod.

Yea, my bad. Thanks for the correction.