Discovery Gaming Community
Hello - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=141542)

Hello - rusot - 07-27-2016

Hello there. I am Rusot.

Been on the game for a few weeks now on the discovery freelancer RP server because it is the only really active server on freelancer at this point. Before this long ago i was on the vanilla Jolt server for a while before that got shut down and a few others since then. been around the game on and off over the last decade.I have a few characters on the game so far.

Still remember those profitable routes. sigma junkers > NB = cardamine. NB > sigma junkers = engine parts. used to make a lot of credits on that run with the jump hole while flying around in a Dromdary.

I have not been the most communicative player on the game but i always try to keep clean and RP. Looking forward to finding out how far the various characters can get on the game and what can be added to their backgrounds over time. I might post some backstories at some point to a few of my characters as well.

One major gripe i am having is that my main trader has a luxury liner, it's a pain to get through the trade lane rings properly otherwise if it is incorrectly placed, the lane activation happens and the liner is just parked there forever until you have to move it so it goes through. Still, hopefully the server can provide a bit of fun.

Good day.

RE: Hello - Nodoka Hanamura - 07-27-2016

Welcome to Disco, Rusot. Hope you enjoy your stay. Smile

RE: Hello - Shalo - 07-27-2016

Welcome and have fun!

RE: Hello - Enkidu - 07-27-2016

Try typing /stuck in chat. It's a command that randomly moves stuck ships - can be a labour saver in lanes.

Good luck and have fun!

RE: Hello - Zyliath - 07-27-2016

Ah, another one joins the crew. Welcome aboard, bud!
Be sure to read the Rules thoroughly before playing, ok?

Now, get out there and have fun roleplaying!
And check for Angels, Moderators or Admins if you happen to need a hand!
Cheers! ~Zyliath

RE: Hello - Johl45 - 07-27-2016

Hi welcome to discovery

Luxury liner is a pain to fly..i dont know why you will buy it.I know it looks good but it has problems in the lane.You can go for renzu liner which cost 400million l.It is stylish plus it doesnt stuck in lanes much.Buying luxury liner is total wastage..should have gone for bretonia liner.

RE: Hello - rusot - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 02:23 PM)Knave Wrote: Hi welcome to discovery

Luxury liner is a pain to fly..i dont know why you will buy it.I know it looks good but it has problems in the lane.You can go for renzu liner which cost 400million l.It is stylish plus it doesnt stuck in lanes much.Buying luxury liner is total wastage..should have gone for bretonia liner.

411 million i do not have on hand, the liner will cost around 100m on sale, and i have 135m on hand so i need 276m more to make up for the Renzu liner. In the end the Enterprise liner is just another stepping stone so it is not entirely a waste of effort Smile. it would mean running a route making 28m per run 10 times. its not an issue doing such a thing though.

But it is experience dealing with what is there. I will need to make some time for it, taking that liner around takes around 45 minutes, with a smaller transport it could be done in around 30 minutes.

RE: Hello - Sorrontis - 07-27-2016

yellow rusot! Enjoy yourself, and do say hi if you see me online Big Grin

RE: Hello - rusot - 07-27-2016

I am now up to 200m, so the target will be easy tomorrow.

I have one question though, is it possible to just change around a reputation for a character only? not ships or id or anything like that, just the rep. if so what would it cost?

RE: Hello - Sorrontis - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 11:32 AM)Erinyes Wrote: Try typing /stuck in chat. It's a command that randomly moves stuck ships - can be a labour saver in lanes.

Good luck and have fun!

.... I should know this.... why didn't I know this. The Mastodon always gets stuck