Discovery Gaming Community
Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Problems in home, im gone for a while. (/showthread.php?tid=141614)

Problems in home, im gone for a while. - HoakinBlackforge - 07-29-2016

Things went wrong in my home, my father hit my mother and hes now in jail. I will be inactive again for a while until i can mover to another home with my mother

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - freelancer knux - 07-29-2016

Well that is one of the better reasons to be inactive I guess, Sorry to hear it though.

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Xenon - 07-29-2016

It's sad to hear such news @HoakinBlackforge - Get a break and go take care of your mother, that's the best thing to do now
I hope everything be okay - See you when you come back, take care.

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - GuapMan - 07-29-2016

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Alley - 07-29-2016

Damn that sucks. Best of luck to you and your mom.

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Clavius - 07-29-2016

Damn, that's bad. I hope everything ends up well for you and your mother!

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - HoakinBlackforge - 07-29-2016

Well, good news, kinda.

My mother has been given an order of protection and so my father must not get close to her in less than 150m. So basically he has been sentenced to getting the No-no relax of our home for being a bastard.

The oficial judgement will be on the 21 of october. Tomorrow my mother and i will stay with my older brother for the weekend only since my mother has to prepare some things and needs social assistance.

Thanks everyone, its good to see that anyone in the world can be a good person, unlike what like my father said.

EDIT:

He just came a few minutes ago, he picked his stuff, and left. For now, i can stay with you guys, but, one day or another im gonna have go move with my mother to another home.

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Cælumaresh - 07-29-2016

Well, there isnt much i can do for you myself, so I will just wish you and your family good luck in this bad moment (because the words i would've preferred burn the ears)
If you need anything tho, feel free to toss me a pm or hit me up on skype.

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Jack_Henderson - 07-29-2016

Domestic violence is ugly. Always.
Hope they can figure a way out that works for all parties involved.

Try to stay mentally healthy in this, mate.
It's not so much your problem, but theirs. They are adults, they need to solve it.
Don't make it your problem because - speaking from quite some experience in such things - the kids can't change a thing in problems that reach back decades. They can only stay healthy and get through it with as little damage as possible.

Good luck.

Jack

RE: Problems in home, im gone for a while. - Nodoka Hanamura - 07-29-2016

I wish I could do something. As someone who's been placed in a Group home (pressured under threat of law enforcement involvement, which I believe the guy was BSing me about), I know the feeling of being pulled out of a place you're safe in, and dealing with bad situations like this. It'll be alright, whatever may happen. and If you need to talk to someone, I'm positive everyone here at Disco will be here to help you as much as we can.