Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=141819)

To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 08-04-2016

[Image: Obc4SBb.jpg]

COMM-ID: Enma Loyola
TARGET-ID: Gabriella Casta

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Despite some odds, our last meeting was rather successful and it seems like compromise can be reached. I think we shall continue this discussion in private. I would like to propose a meeting at Ibiza base tomorrow, quiet and well-guarded place. It's a neutral groud for us both so I considered it the best.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola - Casta - 08-05-2016

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Gabriella Casta
To: Loyola, E.
Tau/Cali proxy node - Kirkwall proxy node
Sigma/Ruiz proxy node

Echelon broadband spread - Epsilon-Alpha
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Gabriella-Casta.Signature-blank-R5_zpsperxag3w.png]

Hola.
So we finally come together to set path for Nacions future so maltese culture can rise to power once more. Nothing that came by surprise as it was known you'll at one point find your place within this hell our politics are. I've to inform you that I'll not attend this meeting with you alone and will have my sister with me for she's the person to sign any decision that may or not cross our minds. She and I are the two sides of the same coin and you can't have just one half. Ibiza sounds alright. If you don't mind, we might use the Abyss, though that's not anymore what one could call neutral ground, contrary to its previous status.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 08-05-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I bet you remember what I said? The presence of your sister is not desirable. I don't mind her to sign our decision or not, I also don't mind her getting full protocols of the meeting and so on. Abyss seems to be alright, I have nothing against to meet there if you wish. Speaking of the hell of our politics, I do really hope that it will end soon enough and we both shall make every effort to make it happen.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola - Casta - 08-08-2016

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Gabriella Casta
To: Loyola, E.
Tau/Cali proxy node - Kirkwall proxy node
Sigma/Ruiz proxy node

Echelon broadband spread - Epsilon-Alpha
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: ---

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Gabriella-Casta.Signature-blank-R5_zpsperxag3w.png]

Hola.
I'm tired of this. You hold the influence to push your band in any direction you want, my sister is Administrator of the Ghost squadron. You two get together and sort out coming events like professionals or I'll personally see to it that none of you gets to enjoy anything anymore in what'll be left of your lives. This constant controversy will stop. It's of no concern when other maltese go up against each other out of whatever reason they've this time, but I'll not have those in leading or influental position block each other out anymore. This kind of attitude caused enough issues already, so I'll not have that continue.
Estefania will most likely have Kelly with her, so expect all three of us showing up. I'll have the Abyss cleared and my soldiers leave the level so we've the deck to ourselves.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

RE: To: Gabriella Casta // From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 08-09-2016

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

I am only interested in the most fast and productive way to make Nacion united. If internal sctructure of 101st is somehow countering this, then of course I can't call it a positive factor. It doesn't mean that it will halt the process or will prevent my desire to bring Malta to it's deserved glory.

Your conditions, once again, are making it more complicated, but nor me and you have no right to fail this project. I will arrive to Abbys as planned then, but don't be too paranoid when it comes to security. I don't honestly think that some sort of danger is expecting for us on Ibiza.

Emmeleia.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED