Discovery Gaming Community
Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Special Roleplay Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Forum: Approved Special Roleplay Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+----- Thread: Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID (/showthread.php?tid=141936)

Pages: 1 2 3

Amenhotep SRP Change Request - Kalhmera - 05-26-2019

1. Exact name of the character:Amenhotep / Asmodeus

2. Link to the request to be amended: here

3. What exactly do you want changed? The IFF of the Amenhotep and respective fighter "Asmodeus" be changed from Freelancer to having no IFF

4. Why are these changes necessary? The Amenhotep is an independent Osiris with respective alliances with Auxesia, and the IRG. The Amenhotep is not a Freelancer and does not act like one. It only makes sense for the Osiris to not have an identification because it associates the ship with what ever is displaying.

5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay.
N/A

RE: Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Dino - 05-27-2019

Approved.

Amenhotep SRP Change Request - Kalhmera - 06-02-2019

1. Exact name of the character: Amenhotep / Asmodeus

2. Link to the request to be amended: Here

3. What exactly do you want changed? My Current ID to change to what is below, The ability to freely change my loadout with justifiable RP posted on the Forums.
4. Why are these changes necessary? The ID has been a cause for concern and I have been looking at re-working my ID for sometime and have decided due to recent events that a change is in order to better fit the Amenhotep's mission and goals.
N/A

RE: Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - Implosion - 06-09-2019

Approved

Amenhotep SRP Change Request - Kalhmera - 06-17-2020

1. Exact name of the character: Amenhotep / Asmodeus

2. Link to the request to be amended: here

3. What exactly do you want changed? The IFF of the Amenhotep and respective fighter "Asmodeus" be changed to Insurgency. The Amenhotep has a rephack that does not have an IFF and will need GM intervention. The Ship name to be changed from Amenhotep to IN|INS-Amenhotep. "Asmodeus" ship to be changed to IN|Asmodeus. I am requesting to keep my SRP ID and its ID lines.

4. Why are these changes necessary? The Amenhotep for a long time has been aiding Harmony and the Hellfire Legion. Joint raids and RP spanning over a year. After the Scouring of Bering that joined Harmony and the Legion the Captain decided to be apart of that union and join forces to better accomplish its goals. The Amenhotep in general survives of of its allies. in the end he realizes he cant do everything alone and Insurgency is a cause worth fighting for. Skorak and the rest of Insurgency HC agreed and I have been accepted into the Official Faction.

5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay. Keep in mind these links represent the history of Harmony and the Legion with the Amenhotep that spans over a year or so. This is all relevant and build up to finally joining forces.

Communication Between Fleet Admiral Knight and Asmodeus
Captain's Log: Battle Against The Liberty Navy Concord Fleet
Captain's Log: An attack on Concords Reinforcements
Captain's Log: Separatist Supply Line to Galveston Threatened by a Nomad Vagrant
Captain's Log: The Scouring of Bering
Captains Log, Subject: Lord Commander Locklear, Hellfire Legion
Captain's Log: Der Alster Union, Ultimatum, Harmony
Captains Log, Subject: Unioner & Harmony.

Kudos:
@Skorak
@"Battlegroup Harmony"
@Spectre
@Hellfire Legion

RE: Amenhotep SRP Change Request - Ramke - 06-19-2020

Changes approved.

Amenhotep SRP Change Request - Kalhmera - 06-07-2022

1. Exact name of the character:
IN|INS-Amenhotep, IN|Asmodeus

2. Link to the request to be amended:

3. What exactly do you want changed?
Few things, The name of the Osiris to be changed to Amenhotep and the name of my Bastet to Asmodeus. I also would like the custom SRP ID to also reflect the new names. My IFF on the Bastet and Osiris to be removed completely. Lastly, I am requesting my ZOI be removed as I wish to expand Amenhotep's horizons to possible new RP in Sirius.

4. Why are these changes necessary?
The name changes speak for themselves as the Insurgency Navy is being destroyed by the Liberty Navy. The reason I am asking for no ZOI on my ships is to expand the horizon and possibility of role play for the ship. I wish to be able to act on any roleplay I encounter and not be limited by my ZOI. I do also realize I have a "can attack any ship" line and it is very strong. I do wish to inform the staff that since being grated this strong ID I have never been sanctioned for abusing it and I hope my good behavior can give you some confidence in allowing my SRP the freedom I believe it deserves.

Special Thanks:
@Skorak for bringing me into Insurgency and it was one hell of a run while it lasted.
@Spectre For countless amazing roleplay over the years with the Amenhotep. It was great being in this faction with you. hopefully this wont be the last time I see West!
@Insurgency Navy I never had a bad moment in this faction and I hope to see you all out there in space! Thanks for all the good times.

RE: Amenhotep | Special Operative's ID - aerelm - 06-20-2022

Approved.