Discovery Gaming Community
A/)-Spiteri Journal - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A/)-Spiteri Journal (/showthread.php?tid=141962)

A/)-Spiteri Journal - GuapMan - 08-09-2016

[Image: 6cJx4ay.jpg]
ORLANDO SPITERI - DATAPAD

ORIGIN: Planet Curacao, Cortez - Independent/Crayter Republic.
RELATIVES: Unknown
HEIGHT: 5'11 (180.33 cm)
CALLSIGN: Spitfire

____
ENTRY 001

So I decided to keep a journal for myself, seeing as how dangerous things can be in this work. I don't know though. I've never really been one to keep track of things this way. Nevertheless, it's worth a try.

I've met a lot of interesting people since I left the Crayter Republic. One of the ones I'm frequently spending my hours around is Nesrin Khan - A bionic of some kind. A really big woman. Me and another pilot chased her as far as Omicron Kappa when I noticed she was in trouble. We headed out there to see what the deal was. It's weird being so far from Coronado like that. I'm not used to it.

I mean it was good because of what i saw along the way, there is a lot of beautiful things to see but at any time you can get yourself into some big trouble, like the time we went flying all the way to Omicron Kappa, that scared me before because I've never done such a thing. Flying all that way to see the state Nesrin was in hurt me inside, I meant.. She missed her home? I sort of think to myself why don't I miss my home, Then I realize I never really had one.

I suppose this is a good start. I'll update this as I go along and keep track of my ship.

>>>: ATTACHMENT

Spitfire
[Image: TSFvUzQ.png]
Ship Type: Z-Series "Sabre"
Construction Date: 820 A.S.
Role: Primary Fighter Vessel
Pilot: Orlando Spiteri
Crew: 1
Armaments:
2x CP-m "Debilitator" Civilian Improved Mk I Pulse Cannon
4x ''DULZIANS''
Internal Specifications:
1x Modified HN-Drive Engine
1x Military Grade Reactive Armor Plating V8
1x Standard Issue ADS Scanner

END ENTRY

RE: A/)-Spiteri Journal - GuapMan - 08-17-2016

____
ENTRY 002

Well.. I've been so busy lately, I haven't had any time to write something with all the things going on. All these people hunting me, It's a big stress i didn't ever think it would be this dangerous, I'm surprised.. I don't think people realise how hard it is at the moment only the family, It's okay we are getting through it very fine, very tough though.
I've been on many adventures since i last wrote a little entry me and Nesrin have gotten closer over the time of me joining, there is no other person like Nesrin, I get along with her so well ,we always have fun together. I always think about what if she was still alive? and she wasn't some robot.. I didn't ever notice that it was even a robot, until we took that patrol up to the Omicrons and found her being very sad. She explained herself to me, that's why i always think about it, It's always on my mind.. Hopefully one day i'll get an answer.

This week, I had been promoted finally to Guardian, all the hard work i put in finally paid off, I couldn't be any happier, I never thought i would make it this far as it is so tough out there i tell you.
We've been shot at by so many things, you just never know where you are going to get shot from - or who is after you, It's scary.
One time we had many Infectees show up, was the scariest thing i've ever faced, Hunt told me i could do it and pushed me to my limits, it paid off what he said was right he told me to never let them fear me, and i tell you his words do mean alot to me and they do help me in many different ways. I mean there not something anyone would really want to run into, but you gotta fight for what's right, and if it's keeping our family/people safe then it's what i'll do no matter what cost it may bring. I'm on patrol's daily to make sure our people are safe, and i'm on call 24/7 for anyone that is in trouble, they know that.

I have met most of the people in Auxesia family, I feel very welcome it's a new start for me and i'm very happy with the people around me. I feel as if it's the place for me now, I don't think i will ever stop fighting for them.
Anyway, I am really busy at the time.. I will have to write something when i get the chance again, Hopefully i am still alive.. At this rate it's very dangerous to tell if i will be or not, So i'm glad i have kept this by me and wrote something, for future family and what not.
I will never die without putting up a fight.

END ENTRY

RE: A/)-Spiteri Journal - GuapMan - 08-26-2016

____
ENTRY 003

I'm afraid this is going short. well i don't know where to start. I'm still alive and safe thank god. I'm always praying because i never know when the end will come, I haven't been in much contact with everyone lately, I have been chased by some Hunters because we have some money on our heads, It was getting to a point where it's dangerous to go out alone these days and that isn't very nice especially when i just want time away from everything and everyone because my mind is going places where i don't want them to be, I want to think good about things but i guess this life isn't all about the good things.
I also came across this girl in a bar, named Samantha Archer - she got in contact with me just recently and wants to meet me somewhere i don't know how i am going to react to this it's a big thing i haven't had anything ever in my life, let alone be able to speak to a girl. She's apart of the 5th Fleet. So there again i don't know how to feel about it, It' might be a trap or something seeing as they don't want us around in Liberty, well in the recent threats we've had and what not. I'm not to sure what i wanna do with this whole thing, I'm thinking about just going with the flow, see where it takes me i know at the end of the day my family has my back if anything happened, and that's all that matters.

END ENTRY