Discovery Gaming Community
Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=142072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: A/) - Feedback - Vendetta - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 07:43 PM)Implosion Wrote: Two questions there, one related to the previous discussion and one that I've been meaning to ask for some time now.

1st:

Quote:We can protect close friends in danger, Hellfire, IMG and AI.
IMG and AI, you say?
If this is case, what are your reasons for supporting zoners in the recent omicron wars, further more, you said gathering data.
Does that include policing the Omicrons (yes, I mean that. There was a crisis, you came in, demanded answers and evidence and all that),
demolishing order bases, protecting zoner transports and openly hunting Core?

Auxesia and IRG have been building a relationship due to shared interest in research and need for each other. The IRG can provide us with resources, while we can provide them with security. I'd link the variety of comms, including the one that involves Auxesia offering them some lab space in Kansas at the Ataraxia outpost several months ago to further cooperation.

Now that The Zoners called for our aid (yet again) we decided to take a different approach to the matter as an experiment in to different methodology, such as peacekeeping. The investigation would've continued had we been outright hostile to The Core's presence from day 1, but rather than provoking further violence we chose to find out more about what happened and decide if it was worth our time. In the end, when the IRG ended up shot for no reason, it became more of our problem, but as Zoners began to retaliate, we were withdrawing our support as we didn't want to become involved in another large scale conflict.

After the bombing, when we found out the leader of IRG was taken prisoner, it became our problem again, as I had noted in my personal RP thread about McCool knowing some dangerous secrets, it became a priority to confirm his capture and get him released at all costs, which is why we are still there right now.

(01-16-2017, 07:43 PM)Implosion Wrote: 2nd:

Core shipline and weapons were introduced after Aux "defected" from the Core, yet, for some reason, you can build Marlins and even hand them over to third parties.
You do not own that technology, what is your justification for having it and giving it away?
Marlins, Wahoos, Skipjacks and the rest of the new stuff came out well after Aux was made.
Let's assume that when you took off, you "liberated" a few Mantas with buckshots. This is what you should have.
How you got the schematic for the brand new stuff is still unknown to me and as the current leader of the Core, I'd very much like to find out.

The Core weapons and shipline were added with the intent of always being present, not being new or improved from the existing Manta line. When we found out, we were told we had to make the swap to the new tech cell for our ID. Handing them over to third parties doesn't grant them that tech cell, but gives them some useless ships/guns they can choose to conduct RP with or not.

The justification and everything else has already been explained to you and Lyth over Skype enough times that you should know by now.

EDIT: And if it still isn't clear enough, then I'd get reading.

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 01-16-2017

Randomly reading here, I noticed my faction pop up.
Gonna point out here that zoners and junkers dont have a zoi either and I did talk to summermclovin a long time about about this very same issue for AFC in which case he told me best to not have a specific ZOI.

Sorry that im posting stuff about AFC, but since you guys are talking about it without my knowledge and with not all the info, I feel I should clear things up.

I can pull up Skype chats for referenceson the discussion as well.

(01-16-2017, 07:52 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Randomly reading here, I noticed my faction pop up.
Gonna point out here that zoners and junkers dont have a zoi either and I did talk to summermclovin a long time about about this very same issue for AFC in which case he told me best to not have a specific ZOI.

Sorry that im posting stuff about AFC, but since you guys are talking about it without my knowledge and with not all the info, I feel I should clear things up.

I can pull up Skype chats for referenceson the discussion as well.

Thank you for bringing it up, actually. There's several factions in the same boat.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Implosion - 01-16-2017

That explains quite a lot about your presence in the Omicrons.
Having gotten my answer about that, let's move to the next problem.

Every time I ask the question about the tech, I get a link and I get told to go read stuff.
Problem is, no really bothers to tell me just how you magically got the new designs, namely those of the APX line.
Considering that: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=129429&pid=1829793#pid1829793
There's a problem here. You say Mantas were always Marlins, while the Core says Mantas were not actually Marlins and were introduced after Aux became what it is.
Same goes for Wardens, Enfoncers and other stuff.
Obviously, you tell me to read your posts, lore and story while you utterly and shamelessly ignore ours. And the one I linked isn't a wall of text, no.
It's short, loud and clear. It won't take more than 30 seconds to actually read it or find it, if you wanted, of course.
I mean, it is Core tech, after all, we should be asked about the history and lore of our own technology, don't you think?

(01-16-2017, 08:16 PM)Implosion Wrote: That explains quite a lot about your presence in the Omicrons.

Every time I ask the question about the tech, I get a link and I get told to go read stuff.
Problem is, no really bothers to tell me just how you magically got the new designs, namely those of the APX line.
Considering that: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=129429&pid=1829793#pid1829793
There's a problem here. You say Mantas were always Marlins, while the Core says Mantas were not actually Marlins and were introduced after Aux became what it is.
Obviously, you tell me to read your posts, lore and story while you utterly and shamelessly ignore ours. And the one I linked isn't a wall of text, no.
It's short, loud and clear. It won't take more than 30 seconds to actually read it or find it, if you wanted, of course.
I mean, it is Core tech, after all, we should be asked about the history and lore of our own technology, don't you think?

(01-16-2017, 07:50 PM)Vendetta Wrote: The Core weapons and shipline were added with the intent of always being present, not being new or improved from the existing Manta line. When we found out, we were told we had to make the swap to the new tech cell for our ID.

In case you missed it.

(01-16-2017, 08:20 PM)Vendetta Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 08:16 PM)Implosion Wrote: That explains quite a lot about your presence in the Omicrons.

(01-16-2017, 07:50 PM)Vendetta Wrote: The Core weapons and shipline were added with the intent of always being present, not being new or improved from the existing Manta line. When we found out, we were told we had to make the swap to the new tech cell for our ID.

In case you missed it.
Right, not planning to argue if I'm going to get the same answer that involves victimizing yourself because you were "told" and switching blame to "person" who told you.
Fact to the matter is, I have not seen an official statement on the APX shipline and until I do, I'm not going to stop looking out for my faction's ships.
There must be compromise from both sides, but apparently, talking it out isn't going to cut it. At one point I was ready to actually grant you the schematics and just be done with this whole drama thing, but a certain person raging at me on skype changed my opinion.
Bottom line is, you don't own the tech and you most definitely should not have 100% core for the APX line.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 08:33 PM)Implosion Wrote: Right, not planning to argue if I'm going to get the same answer that involves victimizing yourself because you were "told" and switching blame to "person" who told you.
Fact to the matter is, I have not seen an official statement on the APX shipline and until I do, I'm not going to stop looking out for my faction's ships.
There must be compromise from both sides, but apparently, talking it out isn't going to cut it. At one point I was ready to actually grant you the schematics and just be done with this whole drama thing, but a certain person raging at me on skype changed my opinion.
Bottom line is, you don't own the tech and you most definitely should not have 100% core for the APX line.

Why people are listening to instructions and hints of a banned member, or even allowing them to touch upon faction things beyond lore recommendations, is beyond me.

Just drop it already, jesus. It's been over a year. Not only for you, but for the 'BHG' to 'claim' it too. We've been RPing it as Core equipment from the start, also that information (albeit slightly leaked from lyth) from the core HC chat 2 years ago, and it makes sense for Core to have different equipment.

I'm sure you can wait for a few hours for a statement.

Funny, I haven't been roleplaying it like you have.
And no, I will not drop because I do not think it's right.

Also, you keep mentioning Lyth, do you have an obsession with him or something?
Should I cut all ties with a person just because he was banned? Perhaps I should forget he exists as well.
FYI, I know both you and him way before Core, so I'd like to keep my right and talk to whoever I want, despite their status on Discovery, thank you very much.
But in all seriousness, stop using him as an excuse to dodge questions and trying to scare me.

Your implications of victimization and blame shifting are pretty hilarious. Your questions were answered exactly how we've answered them. If that isn't the answer you're looking for, them I'm sorry to say there isn't another one coming any time soon, so you can wait for that statement.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 08:46 PM)Implosion Wrote: Funny, I haven't been roleplaying it like you have.
And no, I will not drop because I do not think it's right.

Also, you keep mentioning Lyth, do you have an obsession with him or something?
Should I cut all ties with a person just because he was banned? Perhaps I should forget he exists as well.
FYI, I know both you and him way before Core, so I'd like to keep my right and talk to whoever I want, despite their status on Discovery, thank you very much.
But in all seriousness, stop using him as an excuse to dodge questions and trying to scare me.
[Image: WiZKmU0.png]
ok.

May people please /stop/ harassing the same questions/complaints, only to run into the same answers.

I don't like hearing the same things every

other.

damn.

day.

As I've said time to time. I'm not going to keep repeating myself*, and if people want genuine answers about this "matter", you're going to have to stop annoying people on a daily basis. Teamspeak, Skype, whatever. (that's aimed at everyone else, not just you. ) So drop this nonsense and wait for the statement.

Because I'm not giving any of you the time of day anymore. If it's going to be pressed, I'm just simply going to block you, and that's that. Obviously, I'm not going to stop being annoyed until people start acting reasonable and stop jumping on bandwagons purely for the sake of it, because of silly grudges. Keep your unconstructive thoughts to yourself, on any media. You had your warning.

I'm tired. My friends are tired. Everyone is tired. It hurts me to see uninvolved people being hindered. Stop. It's not fair on them. On us. On you. On anyone.

*This applies to lore related questions. If it isn't within the lore, double check. Not found? Shoot a question. We try to make objectives and goals readable in the RP section, either by the MD, or some other piece of info. If there's ambiguity, hopefully some of the clarifications within the thread should shred some light upon matters. Of course, this little speech is only applying to a certain demographic, if you're curious about something concerning roleplay, gameplay or lore, do ask, and we'll be happy enough to oblige. In the end, the ultimate goal is to provide fun and some flavour, hence why we try to make the information available as possible in the faction section.