Discovery Gaming Community
Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=142072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: A/) - Feedback - TickTack - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 11:29 AM)Vendetta Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 11:26 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: Quality RP there. You didn't even bothered, you just spilled out few lines and tried to hunt us down. That's what usualy happened in our previous encounters so, I don't believe you'd talk more. We on the other hand, had a lot more ongoing and that is why we didn't want to stop.

Understandable, as we're enemies we aren't going to be very interested in talking, and we don't expect you to stop either.

Well to be honest that's not entirely true the RP Sapphire was offering our new member of the commune was good, they questioned them as any enemy would trying to gain information... but then they had to go on letroll after what I consider to be a good RP interaction and spoil the whole experience by shooting off thrusters and shields even "Missing" shots. Jason would have preferred if you engaged him instead of antagonizing him and he even considered leaving the server after this interaction. It's these kind of interactions that cause new players to leave the server and harm the growth and development of the community.

We'd like to know if your faction sees this kind of behavior as acceptable, we'd also like to know if you can assure us it won't happen again.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Shaggy - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 12:39 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Hold on.
Can you clarify the A/) for all of us, please? Your ID allows you to bounty hunt, yes, but in your bounty contract does it allow you to do pirate-like demands?

Not to mention that the A/) in this case did 2 demands . A pirate can only do 1 demand at a time.

Doing demands is way different that just bounty hunting your target. You dont see bounty hunters asking for credits before they shoot or similar things.

Unless you specifically have in your contract or in your ID the job that you can demand thrusters and Sheild etc etc, from my knowledge you are not allowed to do that with your ID

Isn't demanding a thruster or shield or something mounted to a ship. Isn't thay anon reasonabke demand consideting it is impossible for someone to just unmount it in space and hand it over.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Vendetta - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 12:40 PM)TickTack Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 11:26 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: Quality RP there. You didn't even bothered, you just spilled out few lines and tried to hunt us down. That's what usualy happened in our previous encounters so, I don't believe you'd talk more. We on the other hand, had a lot more ongoing and that is why we didn't want to stop.

Understandable, as we're enemies we aren't going to be very interested in talking, and we don't expect you to stop either.

Well to be honest that's not entirely true the RP Sapphire was offering our new member of the commune was good, they questioned them as any enemy would trying to gain information... but then they had to go on letroll after what I consider to be a good RP interaction and spoil the whole experience by shooting off thrusters and shields even "Missing" shots. Jason would have preferred if you engaged him instead of antagonizing him and he even considered leaving the server after this interaction. It's these kind of interactions that cause new players to leave the server and harm the growth and development of the community.

We'd like to know if your faction sees this kind of behavior as acceptable, we'd also like to know if you can assure us it won't happen again.

We strive to ensure that our role is played exactly how it should be for a quasi-lawful paramilitary society that's known to be rather rude.

The entire view of whether or not people will stop one of you and give a good discussion is subjective as it depends on how that player at that time wants to handle the scenario.

The demand its self was an RP demand made as a condition to not be killed for the bounty. In this case, since he chose to flee, he ended up killed.

Incidents happen, and we will work towards improving the problem so that future interactions will be more rewarding for all parties.

(03-13-2017, 12:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote: We will work towards improving the problem so that future interactions will be more rewarding for all parties.

I will be watching with baited anticipation. Smile

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 12:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote:

We strive to ensure that our role is played exactly how it should be for a quasi-lawful paramilitary society that's known to be rather rude.

The entire view of whether or not people will stop one of you and give a good discussion is subjective as it depends on how that player at that time wants to handle the scenario.

The demand its self was an RP demand made as a condition to not be killed for the bounty. In this case, since he chose to flee, he ended up killed.

Incidents happen, and we will work towards improving the problem so that future interactions will be more rewarding for all parties.

it has been stated before that bounty hunters cannot issue demands in exchange to be set free.

Unless you have it written. Into th contract. You cannot do it.

This brings us to more incidents with A/) . 2 times you were attempting to enforce your own laws by trying to demand passengers in omega 3. The passengure law exists in liberty. You are accused of attempting to demand something that you are not open to do.

Additionally we can even add interrogation to this. It can be said that interrogating which is the demand of information is an act of piracy. The lane hackers do it all the time. Where in your ID does it say you can do that?

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 12:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote:

I already partially explained in PM, but it's more within the intent of my character to psychologically abuse/torment people than to actually kill, not only that it brings more pleasure, but is seen as more effective. The thing is with the rules, which I noticed during the interaction; you either let them go, or outright kill them, and there's no inbetweens.

It doesn't make sense for us to let our enemies - inroleplay, let them go, for all we know, it could have been scouts or spies, but due to what he was flying, I was partially lenient, and then leave their fate to the other locals, but then I noticed the type of text being portrayed and changed since I was under the assumption they were either new, or just insanely angry or not interested in RP. Originally I was going to flip a coin and if it landed one side; it'd be kill, the other would be blowing off his equipment.

I actually realised this during the RP process, and decided it would be fairer I'd kill him as he was actually trying to thrust away at one point, since I don't think he knew that he had to buy a new thruster if he actually docked.

So, it was easier to kill him and make him lose nothing instead of making him waste a million. I even let him back in the system to go back, which I told him in PM.

(03-13-2017, 12:59 PM)Auzari Wrote: you either let them go, or outright kill them, and there's no inbetweens.

And your faction has actually been doing the "inbetweens"

There is no other ID that has no specified ZOI, that can bounty hunt and make up demands for anything before they shoot.
Correction: There is no ID. Period.

You're manipulating the bounty hunting rules too far.

(03-13-2017, 01:05 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 12:59 PM)Auzari Wrote: you either let them go, or outright kill them, and there's no inbetweens.

And your faction has actually been doing the "inbetweens"

There is no other ID that has no specified ZOI, that can bounty hunt and make up demands for anything before they shoot.
Correction: There is no ID. Period.

You're manipulating the bounty hunting rules too far.
Vendetta Wrote:We will work towards improving the problem so that future interactions will be more rewarding for all parties.

Lets not continue to dwell on the subject, instead lets see if future interactions are more rewarding instead as droning on about the same thing will lead to Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah well the thing is this issue has been repeating itself for months.

Perfectly fine if I get ignored. It is your issue.

I am here as they said I should come voice my concerns before going to others. If you want to ignore me then .... Lol

RE: A/) - Feedback - FrankGambit - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 09:25 PM)Auzari Wrote:
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

»»Opening Proxy to: Bretonia Police Authority

Hello.

I saw some interesting cargo on a particular vessel under their name, confronted by a completely silent pilot, who was possibly occupied by cloaked aliens at the time.

>>Smuggler

Hope this helps.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

See...this is complete Bull. "Confronted"? By whom? The BAF indy with the ship name Donald Duck? Come on...Dude probably does not even speak English. For you to suggest that he was confronting me, is you trying to paint an in-game situation on a forum post to your benefit. Something you guys do very well ....all the time. As for the cargo....

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19206&pid=1874308#pid1874308
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19206&pid=1875984#pid1875984

Now, if you had bothered to RP about the cargo on the ship, it might have been explained to you. That it was there waiting for clearance from the BAF to proceed to Leeds and drop off the Ammo and pick up refugees. But of course all you wanted to do is snitch someone out, which is why you said nothing of it in-game. You are so predictable, but I lost a bet. I said it would take at least an hour for you to post the cargo as evidence to the Bret goverment. You came in just under the wire, and I am out a 6 pack of beer.

[20.03.2017 19:41:34] Death: Albert.Zweistein suffered a self-inflicted catastrophic decompression.
[20.03.2017 19:42:24] Sapphire.Raven: Cloaked thing.
[20.03.2017 19:42:26] Sapphire.Raven: Riveting.
[20.03.2017 19:42:26] Death: Gaian.Owl was put out of action by Allison.Dove (Gun).
[20.03.2017 19:42:44] {AFC}-The.Wilkinson[B]: suddenly ...it smells like the clap ...uhmmm...
[20.03.2017 19:42:50] Sapphire.Raven: What.
[20.03.2017 19:43:20] {AFC}-The.Wilkinson[B]: Just noticed I need to see a doctor..
[20.03.2017 19:43:23] Death: Albert.Zweistein was put out of action by Tau-66 (Gun).
[20.03.2017 19:43:32] Sapphire.Raven: I think you need to see a little bit more than that.
[20.03.2017 19:43:44] Death: Tau-66 was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[20.03.2017 19:43:52] {AFC}-The.Wilkinson[B]: Yea...your full of good advice....
[20.03.2017 19:43:58] Sapphire.Raven: I mean, I am.
[20.03.2017 19:44:41] Sapphire.Raven: That noise is really irritating though.
[20.03.2017 19:45:14] Sapphire.Raven: Very... loud. Multi-present.
[20.03.2017 19:45:18] Death: Albert.Zweistein was put out of action by Tau-66 (Gun).
[20.03.2017 19:45:43] Death: Tau-66 was divided by zero.
[20.03.2017 19:45:59] {AFC}-The.Wilkinson[B]: **Turns up the radio to drown out the comms**
[20.03.2017 19:46:12] Sapphire.Raven: Donald, how long have you heard those noises for?
[20.03.2017 19:46:48] Death: yucky was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[20.03.2017 19:47:00] Death: Perfect_Chaos was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[20.03.2017 19:47:13] Death: Ober0th was put out of action by a hostile vessel.
[20.03.2017 19:47:50] Sapphire.Raven: Nothing?
[20.03.2017 19:47:51] Sapphire.Raven: Good.
[20.03.2017 19:47:53] Sapphire.Raven: Wonderful.

You keep up the Troll play and we will focus on the Role play. Cheers.