Discovery Gaming Community
Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: Technocracy of Auxo - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=142072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 08:41 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: That post you linked is from 2011 and has clearly a lot of outdated stuff in it (that seems to be from "before tech nerf" update). But anyway: As an official faction that wants to be taken seriously, you have no choice but to listen to what people feedback you. Saying "I regard your feedback as not valid" is not going to cut it. It only makes your faction look like it was trying to avoid/deflect/ignore critizism, and makes you actually look guilty..

____

@Post: Alright, tnx for letting me know. Please try to get that post in the next few days. Stalling roleplay is not cool, and I'd like to come to a conclusion on this. Smile

Dying in a video game then complaining out of upsetness isn't feedback, nor is leaving out pieces of information. It's just nitpicking in a weak attempt at slander.

Also, I can't force people to reply and give inputs. We're not stalling.

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 08:21 PM)Auzari Wrote: You had a wilde helping you, a solaris boat that came in, and 3 other AFC snubs, one guy being pretty decent at aiming on two snubs and a GB that's terrible against fighters. That Gunboat in Kansas was moving the ship back where it should be, as it was mislocated.

[Image: pK26K7x.png]

Please refer to the guidelines of the first post and please do not slander.

This picture is highly missleading since you got 1 or 2 gunboats after Aux and AFC gunboats died. Mind you, AFC gunboat didn't fire a SINGLE SHOT on the snubs, it was purely to fight your gunboat. Meanwhile, your gunboat did fire on us in our snub brawl, quite enthusiasticly if I may add. (regarding the Wilde, he NEVER shot any of your snubs, just went against the gunboat and LEFT after the GB died)

[27.03.2017 18:31:53] Wilde.Fossa: "The balance.."
[27.03.2017 18:31:59] Wilde.Fossa: "Feels unfair."

Furthermore, this isn't the first time that Aux showed poor sportmanship ingame, it's ruining gameplay and fun for everyone involved. We wanted to go to death against your snubs but you needed to call the gunboats to ruin it, really poor from your side, again.

I am not typing this to "QQ on your feedback thread", I just want, as many others do, do have a fair and nice encounter with Aux, which seems like an impossible task, apparently.

Thanks Enyalius for pointing that out, it cleared some things!

(03-27-2017, 08:47 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 08:21 PM)Auzari Wrote: You had a wilde helping you, a solaris boat that came in, and 3 other AFC snubs, one guy being pretty decent at aiming on two snubs and a GB that's terrible against fighters. That Gunboat in Kansas was moving the ship back where it should be, as it was mislocated.

This picture is highly missleading since you got 1 or 2 gunboats after Aux and AFC gunboats died. Mind you, AFC gunboat didn't fire a SINGLE SHOT on the snubs, it was purely to fight your gunboat.

[Image: WSl9YIP.png]

Quote:Please refer to the guidelines of the first post and please do not slander.

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 08:50 PM)Auzari Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 08:47 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:

This picture is highly missleading since you got 1 or 2 gunboats after Aux and AFC gunboats died. Mind you, AFC gunboat didn't fire a SINGLE SHOT on the snubs, it was purely to fight your gunboat.

[Image: WSl9YIP.png]

Quote:Please refer to the guidelines of the first post and please do not slander.

Well, if you buzz near our GB you will ruin it's aim, hence why it got some offshots. Might have worded it better, but oh well.
The point I was trying to make is that our GB didn't FIRE INTENTIONALLY on your snubs while we can't say the same for yours.

Also, if this is your reply to my whole post than really kudos to you. This just confirms everything I said and proves that you have no intention on making this more fun and enjoyable for everyone! Quality stuff indeed.
If you somehow see the wrongdoings of your actions, you know where to find me.

[Image: iOVyTqD.png]

Freelancer IFF = Neutral, not red.

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 04-15-2017

Greetings

While I must applaud Auxesia's efforts to not be discriminatory about one's oorp age when being recruited into the faction, I feel compelled to point out that for the faction, perhaps it isn't the best idea to expose children that are in kindergarten to your faction. I know some topics in Auxesia are not the most 'family friendly' .

Start of comms:

[14.04.2017 22:05:04] A/)-: You're a poopface.
[14.04.2017 22:05:07] /time
[14.04.2017 22:05:07] 2017-04-14 22:05:03 SMT
[14.04.2017 22:05:45] A/)-: Go away poopface.
[14.04.2017 22:06:06] A/)-: No poops allowed in the Tau regions.

End of comms

I would suspect that inRP you are not roleplaying a child flying a ship and going out on dangerous missions to shoot people and aliens. That might be irresponsible of the parents.
I am happy, though, that the inRP character is potty-trained to understand that there cannot be any 'poo' accumulated in the Taus. Perhaps I missed some RP regarding Gallics banning toilets or something.

If you can explain this RP quality behavior coming from what I expect Auxesia to be a top quality RP faction, that would be great.

PS: Perhaps I am wrong and this person is not in kindergarten but is more mature. Can you confirm that the RP here was or was not replacing " 'poo' " with "sh!t" ?

RE: A/) - Feedback - Traxit - 04-15-2017

Hello yes, I am the one who flew that ship. It was a PG-13 taunt so I wouldn't get hit by the admins or something. I'm not your most serious roleplayer here and frankly, I'm no more than a PvP-asset to the Auxesia faction. Even though I fly under their ID and tag, I wouldn't say I am the best representative of the faction. So take what you will.

Now into the inRP perspective: What makes you think Auxesia wouldn't have some silly or cynical pilots? Do a few taunts with kindergarten-level insults really deserve a post to the feedback thread? All I'm seeing is that you're trying to give Auxesia a bad image when in reality you know how Auxesia roleplays in general. My taunts are unusual and probably a one-time thing. Yet you still wanted to pick the end of the straw threads and go and complain about it.

PS: Replacing poop with the more vulgar version would've made a better taunt but also would get me sanctioned if the person I was taunting was report-happy, I didn't take the risk : )

RE: A/) - Feedback - nOmnomnOm - 04-15-2017

So you admit it was intended to downgrade a vulgar taunt into a more PG-13 taunt?

Here is the thing. If you're at fault in giving A/) a bad image, dont try to blame it on me for being transparent and posting your activity.
You fly the faction and you are responsible for the image. Don't blame me for making you look bad if you're already making a good job of it.

Again, I have yet to see a good interaction with A/)
The hunt continues.

That's all I need to know. Good day.

RE: A/) - Feedback - Kauket - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 03:21 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: So you admit it was intended to downgrade a vulgar taunt into a more PG-13 taunt?

Here is the thing. If you're at fault in giving A/) a bad image, dont try to blame it on me for being transparent and posting your activity.
You fly the faction and you are responsible for the image. Don't blame me for making you look bad if you're already making a good job of it.

Again, I have yet to see a good interaction with A/)
The hunt continues.

That's all I need to know. Good day.

Please stop being so picky, I haven't had /any/ good interaction - or any interactions at all with AFC because they run away most of the times or outright don't follow the RP, but I don't need to post about it in the feedback thread.

The person in question was told off for such acts - as he did say them in group chat on the same day - which really isn't acceptable that he used such words.

He could have been more creative in taunting/insulting the AFC. No, I'm not telling him off for picking on an enemy, but rather the lack of creativity, although it's likely it was rushed due to him getting to an event. Either way, it shouldn't have happened in such a manner.

RE: A/) - Feedback - TickTack - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Traxit Wrote: Hello yes, I am the one who flew that ship. It was a PG-13 taunt so I wouldn't get hit by the admins or something. I'm not your most serious roleplayer here and frankly, I'm no more than a PvP-asset to the Auxesia faction. Even though I fly under their ID and tag, I wouldn't say I am the best representative of the faction. So take what you will.

Ok, this is a role play server first and a pvp server second, You don't have to be god mode at Role play but we do expect you to put some effort into it, I've seen 13 year old children who would use such insults Role play better on this server.

(04-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Traxit Wrote: Now into the inRP perspective: What makes you think Auxesia wouldn't have some silly or cynical pilots? Do a few taunts with kindergarten-level insults really deserve a post to the feedback thread? All I'm seeing is that you're trying to give Auxesia a bad image when in reality you know how Auxesia roleplays in general. My taunts are unusual and probably a one-time thing. Yet you still wanted to pick the end of the straw threads and go and complain about it.

Are you serious? You're saying a military organization resorts to using childish insults? Please don't try and justify your behavior and then say it's hardly worth bringing up in feedback. And he's not trying to give Auxesia a bad image you're doing a rather good job at that all by yourself. Just accept your ... very low standard RP was poorly received and make a better effort next time. We actually want people here to have entertaining interactions not childish name calling.

(04-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Traxit Wrote: PS: Replacing poop with the more vulgar version would've made a better taunt but also would get me sanctioned if the person I was taunting was report-happy, I didn't take the risk : )
What does this even have to do with anything? Also Disco does allow for swearing in RP as long as it's not done excessively and besides that point the filter would have stopped you. Take your accusations elsewhere such as the AFC feedback thread this is the Auxesia feedback thread.

@ Azurai I'm glad to hear that someone slapped him for his childish behavior.