Discovery Gaming Community
To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves (/showthread.php?tid=142088)

To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Reeves - 08-13-2016

- - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - -

~ ~ ~COMM ID: Aidan Reeves ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ Encryption: HIGH ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~Source: Unverifiable ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~Subject: Finding a Home ~ ~ ~

I'm certain on a scale of one to ten, expecting me to contact you or apologize was definitely a zero. While both of you will want to kill me regardless at least hear the plea out, pretty hard for you to want to forgive me, I get that. Even harder for me to say these words though. I've been a puppet to a whole series of falsified causes and equally fake individuals, I think that's the one thing you lot and me have in common, heck I'd wager that's why this Battlegroup even exists. I've said it before Hunt, I did what I did because I thought I was doing the best for my 'family', I had no idea the potential fallout nor did it even cross my mind, for that I was and am sorry for. Killing me might give you a good sense of euphoria one less stain on life in the Galaxy. But there's a deal in here and a benefit for both of us.

I need somewhere to go, I don't work for the Legion anymore and my brief stint with the Order didn't last, I'm asking you to help me so that I can start helping you, to this end I've looped the rest of your people into the comm-link, believe it or not, I have uses besides running my mouth off. Forgiveness takes time and even then it isn't really set it stone, but I'm trying, if there's one thing I can relate to it's protecting family, I hurt yours thinking I was doing mine a favor and I'm sorry... Put aside the needless aggression and maybe not kill me immediately is all I'm asking for.

- - - SIGNAL TERMINATED - - -

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Vendetta - 08-14-2016

[Image: oEafetd.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: Relay-27-B/Relay-31-T/Relay-59-S
DELAY: 2.6/s
TOPIC: Hmmmm.

____

My my.

I told you the first time. I have no intention of killing you. I'm mad about what happened, and rightly so. So is she. I'm not the one you need to convince. I believe wholeheartedly in second chances. I've been given one, and I know they shouldn't be taken for granted. Coming forward like this isn't something I expected from you. It's different, but I guess Amy was right. You might not be so bad. That doesn't change the facts that you nearly hurt the person I care about more than anything in the sector. I wouldn't try that now, especially not with Amy around.

So. You've gotten your apology out. Now comes the fun part. Convincing the others that you're worthy of forgiveness. Especially Raven.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Reeves - 08-14-2016

I never meant for anything to happen to her, heck I even played negotiator to keep her from hurting herself that time we ran into each other in Kansas. I'm not sure what I have to do to prove it, but I'm willing to try. I think that's worth something. I'm admiting the fact that, yes. What I did was wrong and it caused more harm than good, but I honestly won't believe you if you tell me none of you have done the same thing at some point.

All I'm asking is that you treat me like you would want to be treated in situation like this..

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Vendetta - 08-15-2016

[Image: 4seC3IO.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Joshua Hunt
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: CMBRD Relay-487
DELAY: 2.9/s
TOPIC: RE: Finding a Home

____

Hm.

You're willing to try, and that's admirable. You've gotten the good word of someone I know to be honest, which is a step in the right direction, but that doesn't negate the need to convince Raven. However, you mentioned a 'stint' in the Order. Care to elaborate on that? Or rather - specifics. Recently, there's been an increase in their movements in a danger-close proximity to our primary force, and the tensions are high. If you have any details regarding it, and why I confronted an Osiris in Cortez not long ago, then I trust you'd be willing to share it. We can't risk open conflict with them.

As for your question... We've all done things in the past which we thought were right. Owning up to those mistakes might not earn the forgiveness of everyone, despite how many times you apologize and how much effort you put in to it, but it's a step in the right direction of redemption. I told you I believe in second chances. That's because I am living my second chance right now. I could've died months ago and we would've never met.

Funny how things work out.

- Hunt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Reeves - 08-15-2016

All I know was that I had orders to set myself up in Coronado, from some kid with an authority complex, at least he looked like a kid..
I wasn't informed about anything involving you or anyone else under your banner. That doesn't mean I'm not aware of the tensions, it just means I don't know why.
Regarding Raven and explaining my cause to her, I'll gladly do that, this is an open comm-link after-all, she's free to chip in and hear what I have to say. I know forgiveness might not be on the table after all that's happened, I do at least hope she'll listen and potentially understand.

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Kauket - 08-21-2016

[Image: DTBxohr.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: EXTREME
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT: -

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I warned you. I bloody warned you. But no - you listened like a dumb rat, kissing his feet, following his tail. What kind of idiocy was that even?

She mocks him, imitating him in a lower pitch, "Duhhh - Lawwd Commaanduh, Let me drop a bomb lud of inferrrmation on you and emotion-uhhh-lly destroo-uh you, be-cauyze I care /so/ much abo'duh you, hurrr hurrrrr. "

Returning to a more normal and colder tone.

Idiot. You hurt mine. And you hurt 'yours'.

Maybe you can redeem yourself, but words don't mean anything to me.

Be useful and try to impress me. Somehow. Someway. I don't care what you do, but it better be impressive and good.

Go on. Trot along. Redeem yourself. Then I'll pay attention to you. The only reason I even remotely care and allow you a chance is because of Amy. And my beliefs, of course. There's a wound you have to stitch, better get to it.

[Image: 976nCIp.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Reeves - 03-25-2017

Doing away with this.

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Vendetta - 04-02-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Hm.

____

Reeves.

I believe we made it clear that you cannot fight a direct war against The Core on your own. You'd be putting yourself and those who follow you at risk. The Core lie and will do whatever is necessary to succeed in their mission.

There are only two options available to you. Flee with the people closest to you and seek shelter outside of their reach, or submit. By now I'm sure someone, somewhere has passed word along of your intentions, and it's only a matter of time before they discern whether or not they may be true. They're not known to take risks.

So. What is it you want?

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Reeves - 04-02-2017

Doing away with this too.

RE: To : Battlegroup Auxesia | From: Aidan Reeves - Vendetta - 04-02-2017

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Hm.

____

Hm.

You know where to find us. When you arrive, you'll be referred to a secure location for your followers. You'll be granted the rank of Warden for now. I'm sure you understand that both Keeper Revenant and I expect much from you, but we can discuss that in person when there's time.

Welcome.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED