Discovery Gaming Community
Gentle Reminder - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gentle Reminder (/showthread.php?tid=142213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Gentle Reminder - Magnifique - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 03:17 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: And yet it is very easy to be accused of a shadowlogger when you are just playing normaly and finding people to interact with. Even when you rp .

Its easy to be accused of it, but on the bright side it's also easy to not be guilty of it.

RE: Gentle Reminder - sindroms - 08-17-2016

Thread cleaned of member names being mentioned. Please keep it clean. This is a topic where naming groups or individuals is very tempting, especially to prove a point or provide examples. However that was not the point of this announcement. Oranges are watching, keep it nice. ~Sind

RE: Gentle Reminder - Sorrontis - 08-17-2016

I've never had shadowlogging happen to me, which is nice. Might be because I play later in the night.

RE: Gentle Reminder - Vendetta - 08-17-2016

About time this got recognized. I hope some stuff is done about it rather than just the reminder, especially if it continues at this rate.

RE: Gentle Reminder - GuapMan - 08-17-2016

I second that with ven, good that' it's been mentioned.
because it something big going on at the moment, and people shouldn't be ruining people's game experience.

RE: Gentle Reminder - Yber - 08-17-2016

Does shadowlogging include logging off the moment someone else logs on and then logging back on, or docking in a station the moment someone pops in radar range?

RE: Gentle Reminder - Sorrontis - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 03:46 PM)Yber Wrote: Does shadowlogging include logging off the moment someone else logs on and then logging back on, or docking in a station the moment someone pops in radar range?

Nah, I wouldn't think so. You're not hurting anyone when doing this.

EDIT: you're just missing out from interactions.

RE: Gentle Reminder - Xenon - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 02:42 PM)Thunderer Wrote: I think I'm a shadow logger. I log my Dunkirk every time I see an RNS tag online, specifically for pew. Is that bad?

(08-17-2016, 02:39 PM)Mark Hamann Wrote: -Shadow loggers, are the players who watch the players list and switch from character to another just to follow someone and kill several times.

Since you don't do the bold, underlined words, then i don't think you are shadow logger.

RE: Gentle Reminder - Thunderer - 08-17-2016

I actually do everything of that, except intending to kill a person several times. It's boring to kill the same player again, except if they've discovered something new, but in that case they'll want to fight themselves. Except if that player is @Wesker. I could turn Wesker into a blue any day of the week Smile

RE: Gentle Reminder - sasapinjic - 08-17-2016

Shadow logger , never encounter one .
I am either to nice person so nobody wants to do that to me or i am to easy and to boring to kill ! (sun)

Encounter plenty of gankers tough !