Discovery Gaming Community
Pecos intranet transmission to Admiral Claire Chandler|Encryption:Maxima - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Pecos intranet transmission to Admiral Claire Chandler|Encryption:Maxima (/showthread.php?tid=142233)

Pecos intranet transmission to Admiral Claire Chandler|Encryption:Maxima - Enkidu - 08-17-2016

[Image: 99152634d5a37845b95499ccfa8cc4bd.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Paladin Nesrin Khan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Peace.

____

Admiral Claire Chandler,

Salute, Admiral. I wish this communique could come under less trying circumstances.

I have the military of the Colonial Republic to thank for preserving the life of Guardian Orlando Spitieri and myself, and more so, your diligent valour in attempting to save the pilot of Hussar One. War is hell and sometimes the daemons attempt to follow us back to paradise.

You will doubtless be pulling the flight logs and guncamera footage out of the FV Rhea as we speak. I wish to corroborate the evidence of the Colonial Military with my own, as requested by the Rhea’s commander – it’s the least I can do whilst I’m hunkered down out here.

We will not falter in our determination to render Coronado safe for civilian traffic. Be they infected or contract killers, it matters not. We will preserve and uphold Colonial law wherever possible, against those who do not.

Good luck at the tribunal, Admiral. You’re the hero of the day.

Logs and gun-camera footage attached.

- Paladin Khan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Pecos intranet transmission to Admiral Claire Chandler|Encryption:Maxima - Shaggy - 08-17-2016

[Image: cT5ZjWX.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Paladin Khan,

Greetings Paladin, I am quiet surprised with your message to me.

I will inform the pilot of the FV Rhea who had saved Guardian Spitieri and your lives. It seems that our pilots are only able to do so much and was unable to prevent Hussar One being shot down. We do hope that pilot was rescued and has seen the medical teams on Planet Pecos.

With your attachments, records and visual evidence, we will defiantly be looking over the flight logs and guncam footage from the RV Rhea. The evidence you have given that what Keeper Raven told us was true and they are harming pilots and refusing to comply to members of the Crayterian Military also.

Something is going to be done, and will be done.

We understand that you and the Auxesian Battlegroup has done for Coronado over the last few weeks. Helping the civilian traffic but also fighting of the infested and Outcasts in the vicinity of Barrier Gate.

I am glad that one of my pilots were able to save the lives of your people. We hate fighting in this region, we would like to think it as neutral space where it is peaceful but it seems it is not at this moment in time.

Stay safe Paladin Khan.

[Image: 0bVAhN2.png]