Discovery Gaming Community
Amenhotep |Feedback| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Amenhotep |Feedback| (/showthread.php?tid=142250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Enkidu - 11-24-2018

(11-24-2018, 09:14 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: go away Reihl, The Unioners dug their own grave with Kalh when they started a war with Harmony and screwed his operation over against the Republic of Liberty. Kalh does not see UN as an organization he can trust or count on.

I wasn't referring to any UN interactions with the character. However, that is a fascinating interpretation of events . UN did not declare war on Harmony. InRp Kalh has seen evidence of this as well. You're probably misremembering.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Kalhmera - 11-24-2018

UN didnt give up the cruiser Harmony paid for thus causing the destabilization of the region, yes I have the evidence and Kalh holds UN responsible for the events.

also what character are you referring to?

(11-24-2018, 09:22 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: UN didnt give up the cruiser Harmony paid for thus causing the destabilization of the region, yes I have the evidence and Kalh holds UN responsible for the events.

also what character are you referring to?

Interactions with the Liberty Goverment. Kalh's decision that liberty was infected seemed pretty arbitrary.

(11-24-2018, 09:22 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: UN didnt give up the cruiser Harmony paid for thus causing the destabilization of the region,

"Hey, give us a ship and your star system despite us being allies for ages, and you doing a significant amount of the RP for our unique ships and bases." - H

"No. We're prepared to negotiate though." - UN

"Prepare to die" - H

Doesn't die - UN

"Look at the UN aggression." - Kalh.

You do realize Harmony has spoken to me about the Naval Forces and informed me they are infected, which makes the story believable since he himself was kicked out of the Liberty Navy for no reason. This combined with 6th shooting the Amehotep for no reason, and 5th firing on my ship also Jonathan came to the conclusion that they turned on him due to them being infected.

(11-24-2018, 09:26 PM)Riehl Wrote:
Quote:UN didnt give up the cruiser Harmony paid for thus causing the destabilization of the region,
"Hey, give us a ship and your star system despite us being allies for ages, and you doing a significant amount of the RP for our unique ships and bases." - H

"No. We're prepared to negotiate though." - UN

"Prepare to die" - H

Doesn't die - UN

"Look at the UN aggression." - Kalh.

you had the option to give the cruiser yet you failed, causing the war. I dont care what fancy wording your trying to play but its UN's fault, that simple.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Megaera - 11-24-2018

I facepalm everytime I read new posts in this thread. Do you really see everything as a personal attack?
You dont have to get so worked up everytime someone critisizes your RP.

Take out valid points or ignore them. You dont have to make a drama each time someone has something to say.
When you have an SRP, you are under a microscope, and if people think you abuse it you are more likely to be critisized.
It is all part of the package.

(11-24-2018, 09:41 PM)Megaera Wrote: I facepalm everytime I read new posts in this thread. Do you really see everything as a personal attack?
You dont have to get so worked up everytime someone critisizes your RP.

Take out valid points or ignore them. You dont have to make a drama each time someone has something to say.
When you have an SRP, you are under a microscope, and if people think you abuse it you are more likely to be critisized.
It is all part of the package.

yea I understand, I just wish people had valid points. Unfortunate that assisting allies and doing RP with another house is such an issue.

I'm also not saying Kalh's opinions are invalid, just that I personally didn't understand the logic. I've no problem with any decisions you make.

What my points boil down to is that there can sometimes be unintended causality to actions. It's difficult to go back from things sometimes - you need to come back with something of value. The nature of RP is that we're sometimes roleplaying quite transactional, tactically minded people.

(11-24-2018, 09:44 PM)Riehl Wrote: I'm also not saying Kalh's opinions are invalid, just that I personally didn't understand the logic. I've no problem with any decisions you make.

What my points boil down to is that there can sometimes be unintended causality to actions. It's difficult to go back from things sometimes - you need to come back with something of value. The nature of RP is that we're sometimes roleplaying quite transactional, tactically minded people.

Kalh is forever changing if you read "The Fall of Jonathan Kalh" you will see it for yourself. And trust me, everything he does is intentional. and he wont go back on what actions he has done.

RE: Jonathan Kalh, Amenhotep |Feedback| - Megaera - 11-24-2018

Well I can understand Motoko. Personally I am an Ahb ally. But I cant jump in and assist because I am inRP on planet Gaia. Me suddenly arriving there would break my own roleplay since I am not supposed to be there.