Discovery Gaming Community
To: Owners of Lagos Depot - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Owners of Lagos Depot (/showthread.php?tid=142402)

To: Owners of Lagos Depot - Flash™ - 08-22-2016

Royal Naval Battleship Aurora, Leeds System
22. août, 739 AGS

[Image: 8yMIQIb.png]

Sender: Grand Maréchal Grant LeRoux, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: ??? ???
Topic: Your Installation.

Bonjour.

It's disturbing that you didn't see it necessary to request permission to have your installation built in the Magellan system. With that said, I want you to give me a good reason why your installation shouldn't be destroyed.

I'll be awaiting for your response; you have twenty-four (24) hours.

Pour la Couronne! Pour le Royaume!

Grand Maréchal Grant LeRoux
Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End

RE: To: Owners of Lagos Depot - Flash™ - 08-24-2016

Royal Naval Battleship Aurora, Magellan System
23. août, 739 AGS

Recipient: Owners, Lagos Depot
Topic: Your Installation.

Bonjour.

Ignorance is not the answer I was expecting.

I advise you to evacuate the installation, I don't think I need to explain why.

Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End

RE: To: Owners of Lagos Depot - GalSpan - 08-24-2016

[align=center[Image: 4kxp1g.jpg][/align]

[Image: 2hzrght.jpg]

Dear Grand Maréchal Grant LeRoux,

We are the owners of Lagos Depot, The Galactic Spanning Corporation. We have been unable to respond due to recent complications. This facility is a neutral research facility that we have recently purchased from a now defunct criminal organization.

We have, in fact, been planning on having the base broken down and moved to a new system, as we have a fleet of Titanic Heavy Tankers, however, the process has been slow. If that does not prove to pan out, we have been making attempts to register the base with all factions in the system. Unfortunately, many people claim Magellan, and it may have simply been overlooked.

It is unfortunate that you did not give us more time to find and respond to this message. We hope that there is still time to solve this situation peaceably. As we only just now received word of your intentions, we have yet to evacuate Lagos Depot. We hope it will not come to that, but in the even that it does, we will need more time, lest our research equipment be destroyed, and more importantly, our crew of 400 all be slain.

Sincerely,
Director Martin Richardson.
The Galactic Spanning Corporation.

RE: To: Owners of Lagos Depot - Flash™ - 08-24-2016

24. août, 739 AGS

Recipient: Martin Richardson, The Galatic Spanning Corporation
Topic: Lagos Depot.

Bonjour.

You're only, very late. Not to mention, you didn't give me a reason to not have your station removed from existence.

I don't know your intentions towards The Kingdom of Gallia and the Gallic Royal Navy. So tell me, what is the purpose of your research station? How will your presence in the system be beneficial to us? If you are planning on breaking down the base and moving its assets elsewhere; how long will this take?

I'm in a good mood today, so I have put a halt on the orders given to destroy your base. I'll be awaiting for your reply, and it better be good.

Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End

RE: To: Owners of Lagos Depot - GalSpan - 08-25-2016

I greatly appreciate the time you've given us. To answer your questions, The Galactic Spanning Corporation is currently exploring advanced genetics research. We've been working toward this goal in order to solve the accelerated plant growth of planet Yuma, and have discovered a way to genetically alter food to grow at a controlled, though greatly accelerated rate. This is a direct result of our research into planet Yuma's plant life. Currently, Lagos Depot was acting as the zero gravity testing facility, and mooring point for GalSpan ships where we also refueled and repaired. It was run by Dr. Albert Zeiler.

GalSpan is a neutral corporation and has no ill intent towards the Kingdom of Gallia. I will not lie to you, however. We currently work closely with the Crayterian Republic in our research, though we intend to market our products to much of Sirius. The genetically modified seeds that we are developing will one day be Sirius wide products, available to all houses. We also have multiple divisions, including a Merchant Division that works in Rheinland, Bretonia, Liberty, and Independent space.

We've been attempting to have Lagos Depot's modules broken down and moved via our fleet of Titanic Heavy Tankers, however, we've been dealing with quite a bit of red tape. We've already had problems with Bretonia as well. We're trying to push through the work order, but I cannot give you an accurate estimate as to when Lagos can be effectively extracted from Magellan Space.

Sincerely,

RE: To: Owners of Lagos Depot - Flash™ - 08-25-2016

24. août, 739 AGS

Recipient: Martin Richardson, The Galatic Spanning Corporation
Topic: Lagos Depot.

This will be short.

Working closely with the Crayterian Republic? Not something I was hoping to hear. I'm sure you understand why, considering our stance with the Crayterians. Perhaps a poor choice of words? Either way, nothing of what you mentioned benefits The Kingdom of Gallia or the Gallic Royal Navy.

With that said, you have eight (8) hours to remove any equipment or assets off the installation that you deem valuable.

Marine Royale Gauloise

ATTACHMENTS:

<blank>

Transmission End

RE: To: Owners of Lagos Depot - GalSpan - 08-25-2016

I didn't realize that having access to agricultural produce that grows five times faster than normal produce, even without healthy soil of fertilizers, would not be beneficial to Gallia. Perhaps your people don't need to eat?

Please note that I did not choose my words poorly. I'm far too old to coddle to arrogant young military types, like yourself. I simply informed you, one man to another, what we were doing and how that affected you and your people.

That's alright though. We don't need to share any technology we develop with you. If, however, our researchers ever devise a deadly new bacteria or viral strain, we'd be more than happy to send you poorly packaged samples.

Have a pleasant day, sir.

Sincerely,